• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

How can I live a Holy life for Jesus?

Discussion in 'Requests for Christian Advice' started by stars1777, Feb 22, 2021.

1. stars1777

stars1777 New Member

+8
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Hello everyone I am so scared right now. There was a video that I watched a long time ago. It was about a Korean girl who may have went to hell and she claimed to have seen people being tortured there. It sounds extremely gruesome and harsh to watch. I have seen some of it but I didn't actually finish watching the video due to some of the scary things in it. If Hell really is like this, I really hope that I can get closer to Jesus more. I want to sacrifice everything and just get closer to him and just stop sinning more. I am just scared of the fact that I wake up every day knowing that such a place exists. Just imagine watching this video, knowing that this stuff is real and that there is nothing in the world that you can do to escape such a fate. I just can't imagine. I don't want to commit blasphemy against God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. I just need to live Holy and seek redemption. I would rather be a Christian monk living in the mountains and never having a girlfriend, cars, house, or other things except Jesus...

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SabbathBlessings

SabbathBlessings Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,850
    United States
    SDA
    Married
    No. God is a God of love and the unsaved do not burn in hell for eternity. When Jesus comes back the dead will rise and will face Jesus on judgment day. If you are not saved, you will burn in hell for your sins and die. You will not burn forever. God wants to save all of us, so give yourself to Him, ask for forgiveness of your sins and than turn away from sin and ask God for His Spirit to obey Him and to do His will. God wants to bless and save each of us.

3. Halbhh

Halbhh Everything You say is Life to me Supporter

+7,633
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Our Savior spoke many things for us to hear, in order that we would listen and hear. If we do, we need not worry. If we listen to Him, and keep His words, we will join Him in heaven.

Here's a good place to start:

Matthew 1 NIV
    (the first 17 verses are to help Israelites see how Jesus's earthly parents were from the line of David, so one can start at verse 18)

Or if you'd read Matthew before you could start in chapter 3:
    Matthew 3 NIV

4. Faith712

Faith712 Newbie

+134
    Methodist
    Single
    Buy yourself a Holy Bible and read it every day. Pray to God about your fears and everything. Have a relationship with God. Get saved and baptized.

Heck is probably a scary place but that's because of a scary choice people will make.

To live a Holy life you must change your heart and make a confession. You must confess you are a sinner, repent, and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior. Then go from there.

5. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,093
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Welcome ! I recall watching similar videos. Pay no attention. The adversary comes as an angel of light most of the time. He snares the weak in faith only. It is time to put away such things, focus on loving your Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. "There is no fear in love " Blessings.
    1 John 4:18. Be perfect in His love.