New York
✟26,662.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone I am so scared right now. There was a video that I watched a long time ago. It was about a Korean girl who may have went to hell and she claimed to have seen people being tortured there. It sounds extremely gruesome and harsh to watch. I have seen some of it but I didn't actually finish watching the video due to some of the scary things in it. If Hell really is like this, I really hope that I can get closer to Jesus more. I want to sacrifice everything and just get closer to him and just stop sinning more. I am just scared of the fact that I wake up every day knowing that such a place exists. Just imagine watching this video, knowing that this stuff is real and that there is nothing in the world that you can do to escape such a fate. I just can't imagine. I don't want to commit blasphemy against God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. I just need to live Holy and seek redemption. I would rather be a Christian monk living in the mountains and never having a girlfriend, cars, house, or other things except Jesus...

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone I am so scared right now. There was a video that I watched a long time ago. It was about a Korean girl who may have went to hell and she claimed to have seen people being tortured there. It sounds extremely gruesome and harsh to watch. I have seen some of it but I didn't actually finish watching the video due to some of the scary things in it. If Hell really is like this, I really hope that I can get closer to Jesus more. I want to sacrifice everything and just get closer to him and just stop sinning more. I am just scared of the fact that I wake up every day knowing that such a place exists. Just imagine watching this video, knowing that this stuff is real and that there is nothing in the world that you can do to escape such a fate. I just can't imagine. I don't want to commit blasphemy against God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit. I just need to live Holy and seek redemption. I would rather be a Christian monk living in the mountains and never having a girlfriend, cars, house, or other things except Jesus...

No. God is a God of love and the unsaved do not burn in hell for eternity. When Jesus comes back the dead will rise and will face Jesus on judgment day. If you are not saved, you will burn in hell for your sins and die. You will not burn forever. God wants to save all of us, so give yourself to Him, ask for forgiveness of your sins and than turn away from sin and ask God for His Spirit to obey Him and to do His will. God wants to bless and save each of us.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Our Savior spoke many things for us to hear, in order that we would listen and hear. If we do, we need not worry. If we listen to Him, and keep His words, we will join Him in heaven.

Here's a good place to start:

Matthew 1 NIV
(the first 17 verses are to help Israelites see how Jesus's earthly parents were from the line of David, so one can start at verse 18)

Or if you'd read Matthew before you could start in chapter 3:
Matthew 3 NIV

Upvote 0

Faith712

Jan 3, 2012
✟29,549.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Buy yourself a Holy Bible and read it every day. Pray to God about your fears and everything. Have a relationship with God. Get saved and baptized.

Heck is probably a scary place but that's because of a scary choice people will make.

To live a Holy life you must change your heart and make a confession. You must confess you are a sinner, repent, and accept Jesus as your Lord and savior. Then go from there.

• Winner
Reactions: Macchiato
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome ! I recall watching similar videos. Pay no attention. The adversary comes as an angel of light most of the time. He snares the weak in faith only. It is time to put away such things, focus on loving your Lord, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. "There is no fear in love " Blessings.
1 John 4:18. Be perfect in His love.

Upvote 0