how can i ever be forgiven

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a misrepresentation of the Truth.
The provision was made for every sin we may commit in our lifetime, that is true, but it is not applied to our account automatically. If we are born again and we confess our sins, we then can have the provisions of the atonement. It is not matter of accepting, but rather repenting for it and confessing to the Lord by which we can receive the provision that was made.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

NOTE: This was only to correct this poster and not meant to take away from the fact that there is forgiveness waiting for you beloved one at the throne of grace in the mercy seat of Christ.

We have already been forgiven, Littleladyinchrist.
Your sins were forgiven you before you ever drew a breath and now in your realization He is calling you to Himself. That is what this season is all about. Jesus died for the sins of the whole world and if you accept and believe this your sins are forgiven and He will empower you to walk according to his will. Jesus died for you and me. We have been forgiven and by his stripes we are healed in the spirit for the flesh profits nothing.

hismessenger

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is a beautiful post. You have ministered to my heart as well. God bless you!

Gods word only calls one sin unforgivable.
It is not what you have done.

As for forgiving yourself ,that is between you and God.
I have commited some terrible sins, I am still working them out with Fear and trembling. I don't want to forget what I have done, at least not until we have all been changed, and made whole, and sinless by God. To forget, now could endanger me of repeating my sins, something I never want to do.
God will not give us more than we can endure, I know your anguish must be terrible, but all you can do is focus on Jesus, He is the only one who can help you. I will pray for you, I know what you have done, has made you feel terrible, but your anguish, and repentance, have at least shown me, that some peoples hearts are not stone, as I was beginning to fear. One thing the pain does, is remind you of your love for your children. We have all failed our kids, in some way or another, I was selfish and now my daughter has to love with the pain I have caused her every day, Yet throught it all she still loves me, and Forgives me, as well as her mother. Remember When God asked abraham to sacrifice issac, abraham was ready, because he believed in the ressurection, of the dead. Remember that with your children.
He is able to bring them back. Do not loose hope of that, what has happened is horrible, but all you can do now is seek Christ. Again I am sorry for your loss, and heartbroken at your situation, and I will pray for you sister.

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
Dear Sister Tickle,
There is not much I can say that has not already been said. Just remember that God's forgiveness is greater than any sin. You have the contrite heart, and God has already forgiven you. Let yourself be wrapped in his love, in his arms as a child is wrapped in the arms of his parent after a bad dream. I'll pray that God makes himself known to you in all of his glorious peace giving love. He'll give you Hinds feet in high places (an excellent book by the way. I suggest you read it. Beautiful)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.