How Can Christians Love the Jewish People?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am born a Jew by my mother. I do NOT support Communist Jews and refuse to.

However, I know MANY Orthodox-Jews, one in particular that I just love. She finally went HERSELF and bought a New Testament. She is a kindred spirit. I believe she now has faith in YeShua, but is quiet about it.

God bless you and this dear one.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am born a Jew by my mother. I do NOT support Communist Jews and refuse to.

However, I know MANY Orthodox-Jews, one in particular that I just love. She finally went HERSELF and bought a New Testament. She is a kindred spirit. I believe she now has faith in YeShua, but is quiet about it.
That is great! :thumbsup: :clap:

In fact, there was post on this thread on the Christianity and World Religion board concerning that. Pretty enlightening.....God bless and Shalom :groupray:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7440405-7/#post54120228
Jewish-Christian Messianic Discussion (cont'd)

New Testament - My Jewish Learning

Martin I. Lockshin, Ph.D., is a professor at the Centre for Jewish Studies at York University in Toronto. He received rabbinic ordination after studying at the yeshiva founded by Rav Kook in Jerusalem.

"What Jews Can Learn from the New Testament"

A rich source for understanding the history of Judaism and the history of anti-Semitism.

*snip*
.......Jews can read the NT to see both the strong Jewish values and the strong anti-Jewish values there. Virtually every page of the NT addresses Judaism either implicitly or explicitly. Jews who want to read a "Jewish book" will find much of interest there.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

In fact, there was post on this thread on the Christianity and World Religion board concerning that. Pretty enlightening.....God bless and Shalom :groupray:

Martin I. Lockshin, Ph.D., is a professor at the Centre for Jewish Studies at York University in Toronto. He received rabbinic ordination after studying at the yeshiva founded by Rav Kook in Jerusalem.

A rich source for understanding the history of Judaism and the history of anti-Semitism.

*snip*
.......Jews can read the NT to see both the strong Jewish values and the strong anti-Jewish values there. Virtually every page of the NT addresses Judaism either implicitly or explicitly. Jews who want to read a "Jewish book" will find much of interest there.

Amen, and God bless you ((((hug)))))

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
are jews decended from the tribe of judau, or from esau?

this passage describes the jews who decended from esau.

Malachi 1
1The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
2I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
3And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. 4Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

and here is jesus:

Revelation 2
9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

WHOA! them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; there "jews" are the edomites, decended from esau, who were forced to convert to judaism around 70 AD. these are the rulers of present day "isreal".

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
are jews decended from the tribe of judau, or from esau?

this passage describes the jews who decended from esau.

Malachi 1
1The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.
2I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
3And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. 4Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

and here is jesus:

Revelation 2
9I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation

9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

WHOA! them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; there "jews" are the edomites, decended from esau, who were forced to convert to judaism around 70 AD. these are the rulers of present day "isreal".

Of course it is written that Esau traded his heritage for a bowl of pottage. It meant nothing to him. Esau did not love God. Same for Cain. He didm't love God either.

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
:blush: :hug:
A member actually brought up a good video on this thread concerning the Jews and the coming of their Messiah...Was pretty good :) :thumbsup:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7506394/#post55901412

YouTube - Prophecy! MESSIAH REVEALED! - Is He Coming Soon? - REDUX

there are jews in modern day "israel" who do decend from judah. interestingly they are anti zionists. i suspect this 106 year old was a decendent of judah. btw, why would a jews call their country israel and not judah?

Upvote 0

canukian

Jan 23, 2009
canada
✟3,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course it is written that Esau traded his heritage for a bowl of pottage. It meant nothing to him. Esau did not love God. Same for Cain. He didm't love God either.

well, are those the people you are supporting?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
there are jews in modern day "israel" who do decend from judah. interestingly they are anti zionists. i suspect this 106 year old was a decendent of judah. btw, why would a jews call their country israel and not judah?
Interesting and thanks.
Never really got into that topic much.
There is a thread on "Christian Zionists" however :wave:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7425735/
Christian Zionism - a modern-day heresy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ADBatSaul

Psalms Vs. 5 Chapter 129 תְּהִלִּים
Oct 14, 2010
Arizona
✟7,715.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

*snip*
------------------
Well-LLG:
Jewish people that are worldly and Commies should NOT be supported by gentiles OR Jews (Orthodox, Messianic, etc) that love God.

My friend bought the New Testament because I sent her a video that is UNDENIABLE about the New Testament and prophecies of YeShua the Messiah.

Anyway, NO person should support a people IF they act evil. We ARE warned that there IS a 'synagogue of satan'.
So, Jesus says a 'tree is known by its fruit'. In these last days, we must ask the Spirit of God to show us movements, people etc.. if they are of God or if they are not.
:amen::groupray:

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ADBatSaul

Psalms Vs. 5 Chapter 129 תְּהִלִּים
Oct 14, 2010
Arizona
✟7,715.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I will post til the cows come home!!

amen, luv :)

TY, :wave:
I am not anti-Israel or anti-Jew by ANY stretch of the imagination. I just believe that God would want us all to discern the times and be careful. A Jewish person that forsakes the Torah and the Tanackh, and has, as their 'g'od, politics is NOT kosher.

I love the Israeli people that I have met, and also feel that if you care more for what is going on in Israel, then you must move there.

God has NOT called me to Israel, I am in America to go down with the ship:cry:

(Secular Jewish people are heavily influenced by politics. I am a patriot of America, and I have a HARD time finding Jews that are not Messianic that are patriots. It saddens me, actually grieves me no end.)

Upvote 0