Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why don't you wish to protect the life of the unborn? Do you not want other people to desire to protect your life? Why do you disregard the unborn as worthless and not worthy of your thoughts?

No, I do not wish my neighbors to monitor my sperm.
Matthew 7:12
“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For anyone who doesn't follow SkyWriting, he holds a very unique theological position that has never been held in church history, nor is held by any contemporary theologian. And that is, he believes morality is 100% subjective,

It's from scripture, not from me.
Matthew 7:12
So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

James 2:8
If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.

What Does the Bible Say About Neighbors?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
SkyWriting, I wonder, do you agree that if you were to move to a country where abortion was illegal that you would instead of promoting abortion like you do on this forum, sing a different tune and tell people that they were sinning to have an abortion? It's all about the local laws, right?

It is impossible to see sin in other people. One can only judge themself.

What Does the Bible Say About Judging Others?

Upvote 0

Online.Gamer.79

Aug 13, 2020
Laconia NH
✟10,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Why isn't this apart of who you select to run your country? People seem to be hung up on the presidency being filled with a man of valor, humility, high morals, decency, honorable, truth teller and the list goes on. Most of which is an impossibility and yet a president that believes in the legitimacy of abortion is welcomed in. I don't get it.
God says "Thou shalt not kill" and you say but that is not murder. A man or woman kills a baby clinically and you say that is not murder.
Please fill me in so I can understand.
Nicely and quietly tell me why you think abortion is okay for the president you choose if you don't believe in abortion.
There are few things we can control or change but this seems to be one we can make a difference in.
Thank you.

An abortion for convivence is inherently wrong to me. When I here about a 11 year old child who is raped and pro life people are trying to force a pre teen to carry to term that is just as disgusting to me. A pregnancy does damage to a grown woman's body, physically and mentally. And trying to force an 11 year old rape victim to bear her rapist child is just as inherently wrong.

When there is a medical reason for the abortion as in either 1 or the other or both will not survive like the case were the baby would be born brain dead...and then pro life tries to tell the woman she should carry anyways.

Pro life focus's only on the babies life and not the situation or the woman's life. And it has been proven that making it illegal does not work. Sex education most definitely would work.

• Agree
Reactions: Job 33:6
Upvote 0

GooFYone

Nov 24, 2020
City
✟1,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why isn't this apart of who you select to run your country? People seem to be hung up on the presidency being filled with a man of valor, humility, high morals, decency, honorable, truth teller and the list goes on. Most of which is an impossibility and yet a president that believes in the legitimacy of abortion is welcomed in. I don't get it.
God says "Thou shalt not kill" and you say but that is not murder. A man or woman kills a baby clinically and you say that is not murder.
Please fill me in so I can understand.
Nicely and quietly tell me why you think abortion is okay for the president you choose if you don't believe in abortion.
There are few things we can control or change but this seems to be one we can make a difference in.
Thank you.
I’m 100% for abortion of only those for abortion.

Upvote 0