• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

How are you going?

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus once asked a man "do you want to get well", the answer would have been a definite yes, he had been waiting for a miracle at a healing pool for many years. Yet it was Jesus who finally healed the man. There are many healing pools in this world, places we go, things we seek to be more healthy, and there is nothing wrong with seeking those things.

Yet I would like too put it out there that Jesus still heals today. I have a friend who gets work done through me from time to time, his daughter developed Ulcerated Colitis, a disease that caused bleeding, and much pain. I asked him if we could pray for her. He said yes. We as a church prayed for her. A month latter my friend returned to tell me she was now well, and he expected her to stay well. I have also seen other instant recoveries, and healings.

Jesus said:

Joh 14:12-14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

While, we seek to glorify Jesus, He is willing to use us to heal.

Seeing I have seen healings occur, I would like to offer to pray for you, if you would like it, and see if Jesus will grant you healing through that prayer.