✟65,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm a bit crabby this morning.

It's disgusting how the social media website Gab is supposed to be about free speech, but it's overrun by false Christians that are full of hate towards Jews and blacks. You say something Biblical on that website - they gang up against you.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟242,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a bit crabby this morning.

It's disgusting how the social media website Gab is supposed to be about free speech, but it's overrun by false Christians that are full of hate towards Jews and blacks. You say something Biblical on that website - they gang up against you.
Lord, have mercy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I've noticed that what my former crush did to me has turned me off on love. I feel like I never want to fall in love again the way I did with him.

I have no idea if this is temporary or not. I've certainly never felt that way before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟65,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think I would feel better if I went to a physical church. I haven't gone to one in over 3 years. The churches near me, whenever I look up their statement of faith on the Internet it either includes unbiblical doctrine somewhere or they don't list one at all.

The last church I had tried, I think it would've worked if the second pastor hadn't had unbiblical doctrine about water baptism (what he said was nowhere mentioned in their statement of faith). That's why I left. I liked that they didn't force me to greet and shake hands with other people there. I liked how the singing lasted 15 minutes max (at my previous church it was 45 minutes and was focused on performance instead of worshiping Jesus). I liked certain things that the lead pastor said that seemed to be a problem with the Baptists.

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sad, very sad
[Hugs] :hug::hug:
1678817262733.gif
1678817264374.gif

Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0