Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How are you all doing? Did you do anything fun recently?

Getting there. The faith journey's just started for me (I don't believe I was a Christian like I thought I was before, just living off doctrinal pride and some kind of puff-puff steam.) and I've been taking it slowly and carefully, not letting myself wander off into theological tangents. (I will probably never attend a theological seminary because I'd be subjected to such wanderlust that I'd probably lose sight of the goal, which is Jesus and Jesus alone.)

• Prayers
Reactions: gerbilwoman
Upvote 0

FaithLife1

May 27, 2019
N/A
✟13,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Getting there. The faith journey's just started for me (I don't believe I was a Christian like I thought I was before, just living off doctrinal pride and some kind of puff-puff steam.) and I've been taking it slowly and carefully, not letting myself wander off into theological tangents. (I will probably never attend a theological seminary because I'd be subjected to such wanderlust that I'd probably lose sight of the goal, which is Jesus and Jesus alone.)

Yeah work on your relationship with God first before you go to college or anything like that.

Upvote 0

Curtis.Hilliker

Now what.......
Apr 25, 2011
Tehachapi CA
✟47,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Not good. Mental illness has been tormenting my life for about eight years now. Also I never feel spirit filled or led anymore no matter what I do, feel like a dead dog that has mental health issues lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums