How are Israeli's treating the stranger (Palestinian), As the Lord asked or not?

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Do you realize that by trying to get me to hate Jews" What, I don't use the term "hate", it is not a word in the Lord's vocabulary. But I will use the term here, only once; I do not hate, period

next :)-
In the Bible, hate - like love - is an attitude not a feeling. And the Bible says there are many things the Lord hates. The attitude shown by your posts indicates you hate the people of Israel.

Reactions: Open Heart
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
.,,,,The attitude shown by your posts indicates you hate the people of Israel....

I do not “hate” and neither does the Lord. You cannot find the Lord using that term anywhere in the Bible. What I want to see within my lifetime is the Israeli’s obeying the rule of law. And following the Lords commandments. Love the stranger as you would love yourself.

If the Israeli’s followed these simple rules it would mark a new beginning in the Holy Lands. It would set a principle for others to follow and by doing so peace would begin to grow with blooming flowers of love

Rule of law
The principle that all people and institutions are subject to and accountable to law that is fairly applied and enforced; the principle of government by law.

:)-

Upvote 0

ken777

Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not “hate” and neither does the Lord. You cannot find the Lord using that term anywhere in the Bible.
Then you will have to explain why all versions of Psalm 11:5 contain the word?

What I want to see within my lifetime is the Israeli’s obeying the rule of law. And following the Lords commandments. Love the stranger as you would love yourself.
What is your understanding of the book of Judges in the Bible?

If the Israeli’s followed these simple rules it would mark a new beginning in the Holy Lands. It would set a principle for others to follow and by doing so peace would begin to grow with blooming flowers of love
You seem to think that the hatred of the Palestinians for the Israelis is because of anger over how they are treated. I think it is much deeper than that with a strong resentment for the presence of any Jews in the region.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then you will have to explain why all versions of Psalm 11:5 contain the word?

What you are referring to is an interpretation of a biblical verse. It was just interpreted wrong

What is your understanding of the book of Judges in the Bible?

The Book of Judges (Hebrew: Sefer Shoftim ספר שופטים) is the seventh book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Bible. Its title describes its contents: it contains the history of Biblical judges, divinely inspired leaders whose direct knowledge of Yahweh allows them to act as champions for the Israelites from oppression by foreign rulers, and models of wise and faithful behaviour required of them by their God Yahweh following the exodus from Egypt and the conquest of Canaan.

The Bible is very clear on why they fled Egypt. Moses murders a man and for this they flee

The Book of Judges The stories follow a consistent pattern:.,.,., (a "judge"); the judge delivers the Israelites from oppression and they prosper, but soon they fall again into unfaithfulness and the cycle is repeated

You seem to think that the hatred of the Palestinians for the Israelis is because of anger over how they are treated.

You have it backwards
Israelis murder 3 children for throwing stones. A younger brother of one of the slain had been killed by the IDF 10 days ago. Child killing is an IDF sport.

The number of children shot while throwing stones at IDF tanks in the last two years has not been reported but the number must run into the hundreds. Some of these children were murdered by direct fire from the tank but many of them were shot by IDF snipers near the tank or hidden in buildings near by. At least 23 have been shot in the head.

An American soldier would NEVER deliberately pick out a 9-year-old child, put his cross-hairs on the face of this child and pull the trigger. The Israeli’s seem to see this as a sport. They have even shot 9-year-old girls.
By Haaretz Service and Agencies Sun., July 04, 2004

3 Palestinians killed in clashes with IDF
Three Palestinians, including two youths, were killed during clashes with IDF troops in Gaza and in the West Bank on Saturday.

Troops shot and killed a 20-year-old Palestinian
in the Balata refugee camp near the West Bank city of Nablus.
Palestinian sources said Mahmoud Alahwani,

whose younger brother was killed by troops 10 days ago, was throwing stones at the soldiers when they opened fire on the demonstrators.

Earlier Saturday, IDF soldiers shot and killed a 10-year-old Palestinian boy and a 15-year-old youth and seriously wounded an adult in a confrontation with stone-throwing protesters in the northern Gaza Strip, according to Palestinian medics.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/447070.html

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'
Chris McGreal The Guardian 28 July 2003

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi. Almost every day here the Israelis shoot at random, so when you hear it you get inside as quickly as possible," says Mrs Selmi. "Haneen went to the grocery store to buy some crisps. When the shooting started, I came out to find her. She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying, 'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other. She was still in my arms and she died."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html

The Jews Murder a 7-year-old boy
this boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him Mohammed fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1112055,00.html

Israel Baby is born then dies
Ha'aretz *September 11, 2003 *Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

AN eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends, the youngster's grieving mother said today.
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,7127339%5E1702,00.html

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus January, 2004
Two men and a boy were killed by Israeli military fire since this morning. The first, Amjad Bilal Masri is a
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bullet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.ariga.com/5763/2003-01-19-windowsnewsletter.shtml

I think it is much deeper than that with a strong resentment for the presence of any Jews in the region.

Your thinking is just wrong. Please rethink your thoughts.

Upvote 0

ken777

Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you are referring to is an interpretation of a biblical verse. It was just interpreted wrong
No, I am talking about the translation of the Hebrew word "sane" which is uniformly translated as "hate".

The book of Judges shows that God raised up leaders to encourage the people of Israel to fight against their enemies.

Your attitude towards the people of Israel is shown clearly in your comments and can only be described as hate. You do not regard it that way but hate in the Bible refers to what you say and do, not how you feel about the other.

Your claim that Israeli soldiers shoot children shows how hateful your attitude is. Civilian casualties occur in hostilities, especially when children are used as shields for propaganda purposes. Palestinians encourage their children to attack Israelis, celebrate their efforts, and glorify them as martyrs.

Your one sided antipathy towards the people of Israel is nothing less than anti-Semitism.

Reactions: Open Heart
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
.,.,.,Your claim that Israeli soldiers shoot children shows how hateful your attitude is. Civilian casualties occur in hostilities, especially when children are used as shields for propaganda purposes....

Used as “shields”- !

Israel shoots dead Nablus teenagers
Two Palestinian teenagers have been killed by Israeli occupation army fire in the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
Israel shoots dead Nablus teenagers

Sunday 21 November 2004, 19:27 Makka Time, 16:27 GMT
Two Palestinian teenagers have been killed by Israeli occupation army fire
in the northern West Bank city of Nablus.
The victims were named as Amir Banat and Muntassir Hadadi, both aged 15.

Palestinian security and medical sources said the deaths occurred shortly after dark on Saturday after clashes between stone throwers and Israeli soldiers in the dilapidated old sector of Qasaba. A third Palestinian was seriously wounded by Israeli fire, they said.

Since the outbreak of the second Palestinian intifada more than four years ago, it is believed that the Israeli army has killed 657 Palestinian minors.

The number of children maimed and injured by Israeli army bullets is believed to be much higher, according to statistics gathered by human-rights organizations, including the Israeli group B'tselem.
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/98E95987-CA7A-4932-BFE1-5D1AA5064A30.htm

Israelis murder 3 children for throwing stones. A younger brother of one of the slain had been killed by the IDF 10 days ago. Child killing is an IDF sport.
The number of children shot while throwing stones at IDF tanks in the last two years has not been reported but the number must run into the hundreds. Some of these children were murdered by direct fire from the tank but many of them were shot by IDF snipers near the tank or hidden in buildings near by. At least 23 have been shot in the head.

An American soldier would NEVER deliberately pick out a 9-year-old child, put his cross-hairs on the face of this child and pull the trigger. The Israeli’s seem to see this as a sport. They have even shot 9-year-old girls.
By Haaretz Service and Agencies Sun., July 04, 2004

3 Palestinians killed in clashes with IDF
Three Palestinians, including two youths, were killed during clashes with IDF troops in Gaza and in the West Bank on Saturday.

Troops shot and killed a 20-year-old Palestinian
in the Balata refugee camp near the West Bank city of Nablus.
Palestinian sources said Mahmoud Alahwani,

whose younger brother was killed by troops 10 days ago, was throwing stones at the soldiers when they opened fire on the demonstrators.

Earlier Saturday, IDF soldiers shot and killed a 10-year-old Palestinian boy and a 15-year-old youth and seriously wounded an adult in a confrontation with stone-throwing protesters in the northern Gaza Strip, according to Palestinian medics.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/447070.html

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'
* Chris McGreal The Guardian 28 July 2003

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother, Lila Abu Selmi. Almost every day here the Israelis shoot at random, so when you hear it you get inside as quickly as possible," says Mrs Selmi. "Haneen went to the grocery store to buy some crisps. When the shooting started, I came out to find her. She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying, 'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other. She was still in my arms and she died."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html

The Jews Murder a 7-year-old boy this boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him Mohammed fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

AN eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends, the youngster's grieving mother said today.

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus January, 2004
Two men and a boy were killed by Israeli military fire since this morning. The first, Amjad Bilal Masri is a
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bullet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.ariga.com/5763/2003-01-19-windowsnewsletter.shtml

The above children were murdered Mafia style to force the parents to get on their knees and bow to the Chosen Ones

The Jews Murder a 7-year-old boy this boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him Mohammed fell dead

Your one sided antipathy towards the people of Israel is nothing less than anti-Semitism....

Oh poor baby, is that all you have; calling me an anti-Semite-?

btw I have no idea what that means :)-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
“God never abandoned his covenant with Israel"
No "covenant" existed then or now (period)/.\

The Lord set conditions and guide lines that they must follow before the Lord would welcome them into his house.

They failed to do this over and over. But still even today in 2016 Ad, if they change their ways they can still be saved

As a bystander, I doubt they will​

(Ezek 21:32 KJV) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All the links above in post #47 .,,.,.,.,
have been hijacked​
If you are looking for the truth as I am;
I suggest you google the title's listed above
Believe me,
I need to know if what I saw is true :)-

If it is true, phrase, be honest, tel me :)-

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Used as “shields”- !
Yes. Used as shields. Like how Hamas places its armories in kindergardens and hospitals.

So why no complaints from you when the 13 year old Jewish American girl was stabbed to death in her sleep by a Palestinian terrorist? Don't you care? Or are Jews just fodder to you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes. Used as shields. Like how Hamas places its armories in kindergardens and hospitals.

So why no complaints from you when the 13 year old Jewish American girl was stabbed to death in her sleep by a Palestinian terrorist? Don't you care? Or are Jews just fodder to you?

Comment on post#47 then maybe you and I can have a real conversation

OK?

The Jews Murder a 7-year-old boy this boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots himMohammed fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Comment on post#47 then maybe you and I can have a real conversation
I have already commented on your spamming the site with accounts (some real, some justified, and some imagined) of killings of Palestinians.

I'm still waiting for your excuse why you don't comment on the murder of the 13 year old Jewish American girl in her sleep by Palestinians. Why are you avoiding this? Because it will expose your anti-Semitism?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Palestinian man in his 20s was arrested on Sunday morning at a light rail station in central Jerusalem carrying explosive devices. Large police forces arrived at the scene and a police bomb squad found three pipe bombs in his bag. King George and Jaffa Streets were closed to traffic and the light rail was stopped along the same line for some time before resuming service. Jerusalem Police District commander Yoram Halevi said that a "large attack" had been prevented.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
A Palestinian man in his 20s was arrested on Sunday morning at a light rail station in central Jerusalem carrying explosive devices. Large police forces arrived at the scene and a police bomb squad found three pipe bombs in his bag. King George and Jaffa Streets were closed to traffic and the light rail was stopped along the same line for some time before resuming service. Jerusalem Police District commander Yoram Halevi said that a "large attack" had been prevented.
Of course, tooldtocare won't comment on this.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course, tooldtocare won't comment on this.

If the story is true then the Israeli police did a great job of preventing more death and destruction. Next the Israeli’s will most likely find out which village he is from and then level it while most inhabitants are still in their homes. Men, women and children buried alive. In the process they yell with loud microphones~~ “Now this will show who’s the bosss!!!”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
If the story is true then the Israeli police did a great job of preventing more death and destruction. Next the Israeli’s will most likely find out which village he is from and then level it while most inhabitants are still in their homes. Men, women and children buried alive. In the process they yell with loud microphones~~ “Now this will show who’s the bosss!!!”
That's ALL you have to say? No words of indignation for the Palestinian murderer? No compassion for the 13 year old innocent Jewish girl who was killed? Do you understand why you are coming across as an anti-Semite?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Israel treats the stranger pretty well still. Top notch care is provided for all at Israeli hospitals.
They do A LOT better than the united states or any other country I know of.

Yhwh STILL BLESSES ISRAEL, and BLESSES those who bless Israel....

and Yhwh CURSES THOSE who seek to harm Israel.
(He is NOT SLOW to do so,but (may be) patient so someone may come to repentance before receiving Yhwh's curse)
He is merciful, but sure and certain with Perfect Justice and Judgment)

This is absolutely still in effect, and for eternity.

Upvote 0

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
STRANGER—The term “stranger” is mentioned 123 times in the Holy Bible

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Are the Israeli Jewish folks treating the stranger (Palestinian) as one of their own-?

There are open questions, as to this thread.

You need to differentiate between Palestinians who live in the Gaza Strip -- they do NOT live among the Jews.

In the Torah, the command is often that the "stranger" who lives among the Jews, must be subject to the
same law that God gave to the Jews. Living as Muslims, would disqualify them. The same comment should
be applied to "neighbors". They must live as subject to the law of Moses.

Given these restrictions, very few Palestinians qualify.

Upvote 0