How are Israeli's treating the stranger (Palestinian), As the Lord asked or not?

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
The Romans did not kill Jesus.
Why are you suddenly switching topics? I thought we were discussing Jew hatred? Let's try to stick to one topic.

I was a child once too but now I have grown up and put away my comic books & you should do the same.
There is no need to condescend. I am not a child, and I am not talking of childish things. Hatred of any people is not a childish issue.

In the Bible "Israel" was a person, not a place. A place called "Israel" never existed prior to 1947AD
You are mistaken. When the children of Israel conquered Canaan it became known as the Land of Israel. "Now there was no smith found throughout all the Land of Israel." 1 Samuel 13:19 King David united all the tribes into one nation called Israel, and the Promised Land they lived on was referred to as Israel. When his Kingdom split into the Northern and Southern Kingdoms, the Northern Kingdom was called Israel. I am flabbergasted that you don't know this.

I would ALSO like to add that in the Bible, the word "Israel" was MOST OFTEN used to refer to an entire people, not simply one of the founding patriarchs. When it is written, "Hear O Israel, the LORD your God, the LORD is One," it is not referring to the one man, Israel. It is talking to the entire B'nei Yisrael, children of Israel.

There is a big difference between being a "Jew" and being a devoted "Israeli" who has snipers shooting Palestinian children while the are sitting at their desk in a public school.
Certainly there is a difference between being a Jew and being an Israeli. Being an Israeli is being a citizen of the State of Israel and there are many Arab Israelis. Similarly, I am a Jew here in the Los Angeles area of the US, and am not an Israeli. I am, rather, one of the B'nei Yisrael (children of Israel) aka an Israelite. That is why I can make Aliyah to Israel and gain automatic citizenship, since Israel is a Jewish State, set up to receive Jewish refugees from antisemitism around the world.

As to your dumping one again a copy and paste of various accusations, I replied to this already. I would like to keep our two subthreads separate. This particular subthread is for your question of whether such a thing as Jew hatred exists in reality and in the Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
toooldtocare:
I am very concerned about what *appears* to be unfolding antisemitism on your part -- I say this because your complaints are all one sided: you complain about what the Jews do but don't complain about what the Palestinians do. This is a dangerous thing if true. God says of Abraham and his descendants the Jews, "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Gen 12:3. Since you claim to be a Chrisitan, please consider your position. It doesn't mean you have to excuse atrocities. It simply means you mustn't blame all Jews, and that you can't not hold Palestinians to the same high standards.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I say this because your complaints are all one sided: you complain about what the Jews do but don't complain about what the Palestinians do. This is a dangerous thing if true.

I complain about what the Israeli’s do, not what the Jews do. There is a difference and you know it. The Palestinians were invaded and the Zionists moved in. They were not “returning”, they were invading.

God says of Abraham and his descendants the Jews, "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Gen 12:3. .

Open Heart; you are right and wrong; you see only what you want to see​

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

Notice the above term “will”​

God chose them to show us the way. By example, by following His Commandments and expressing the love for the stranger as we all should love our neighbors. It is spelled out in scripture, all you have to do is read it and do it and then it will be done.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God

.,,.,.Then we find this.,,.,
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Ezekiel 21:32 KJV Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the children of Israel conquered Canaan it became known as the Land of Israel.

A homeland (rel. country of origin and native land) is the concept of the place (cultural geography) with which an ethnic group holds a long history and a deep cultural association – the country in which a particular national identity began.

Open Heart, a homeland is not something you conquer. The Zionists never, ever had a Zion homeland until they falsely claimed Palestine as their homeland. And this claim was made falsely by invasion and mass murder. Clearly they will be forgotten and no more remembered just as scripture says

BTW For some; the true homeland turns out to be the USA & they, in the USA are prosperous and multiplying and will not be forgotten

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh Puhleeze. The laws regarding being kind to the stranger don't apply to enemies at war with you.

When did you first hear or see the term "enemy"->
just asking :)-
For myself I only thought of it as a character in a comic book :)-
It is not a pleasant childish thought

Do you actually believe there is such a thing ass a "enemy"

The term was not in my children's vocabulary
don't you agree-?

learn that the term "enemy"
And please define the term in your own words
Personally I Your first teacher taught you what "enemies"
a person who is actively opposed or hostile to someone or something."
The Palestinians seek the end of the State of Israel.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God
And if the Palestinians would stop trying to bring down the State of Israel, they would find it more than hospitable. The law for the Stranger does not apply to enemies seeking to destroy you.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
A homeland (rel. country of origin and native land) is the concept of the place (cultural geography) with which an ethnic group holds a long history and a deep cultural association – the country in which a particular national identity began.

Open Heart, a homeland is not something you conquer. The Zionists never, ever had a Zion homeland until they falsely claimed Palestine as their homeland. And this claim was made falsely by invasion and mass murder. Clearly they will be forgotten and no more remembered just as scripture says

BTW For some; the true homeland turns out to be the USA & they, in the USA are prosperous and multiplying and will not be forgotten
You are mistaken. God gave the Promised Land to the descendents of Abraham (and by extension all those who joined our people) as an eternal covenant. Until Christ returns and creates a New Heaven and Earth, that land will belong to the Jews, no matter who else lives there as well. It is, in fact, MY homeland. America is the land of my exile.

IF you want to go to Secular Zionism, Israel belongs to the Jews by conquest, just as America belongs to America by conquest, etc. Virtually all nations in this world have the territories they have by conquest. In fact, although I support a two state solution, if Israel wants to annex the West Bank, by conquest they have that right.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you actually believe there is such a thing ass a "enemy"
Of course I do. Barbarians coming over the hill to kill your entire family and destroy your village are enemies. People lobbing rockets at your country and stabbing people in an effort to destroy your country are enemies. Religious extremists burning down entire villages and taking captives as slaves are enemies. Fascists sending tanks into your homeland and sending those of working age to camps for slave labor are enemies.

If you don't believe there is any such thing as an enemy, I have to say, I question your rationality. Even Christ said to pray for your ENEMIES.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Open Heart
Hebrew Catholic

"Hebrew"
"Catholic"

You must be a Trump supporter.
Hebrew is a religious faith
Catholic is a religious faith

You can be a Jewish Catholic; maybe that is what you meant.

Then again, correct me.

The Jews (/dʒuːz/;[11] Hebrew: יְהוּדִים ISO 259-3 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group[12] originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of the Ancient Near East.[13][14] Jewish ethnicity, nationhood and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation,[15][16][17] while its observance varies from strict observance to complete nonobservance.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Open Heart
Hebrew Catholic

"Hebrew"
"Catholic"

Then again, correct me.

he Jews (/dʒuːz/;[11] Hebrew: יְהוּדִים ISO 259-3 Yehudim, Israeli pronunciation [jehuˈdim]), also known as the Jewish people, are an ethnoreligious group[12] originating from the Israelites, or Hebrews, of theAncient Near East.[13][14] Jewish ethnicity, nationhood and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaismis the traditional faith of the Jewish nation,[15][16][17] while its observance varies from strict observance to complete nonobservance.

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Simple Definition of enemy
[1] someone who hates another : someone who attacks or tries to harm another
[2] something that harms or threatens someone or something
[3] a group of people (such as a nation) against whom another group is fighting a war

BTW Hate is not a word in my vocabulary

:)-

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Open Heart
Hebrew Catholic

"Hebrew"
"Catholic"

Hebrews/Israelites/Jews.... Same thing. All these words refer to the B'nei Yisrael, the children of Israel. We are a People. I realize it's hard for people to understand tribal mentality, but there you have it. We are the descendents of Jacob, and those adopted into the People.

As a People, we have our own religion. You can be a Jew and not practice Judaism, however. But it is the official religion of our People.

In my case, I am a Christian, a Catholic. However, I continue to keep the laws and traditions of my people, observing the Sabbath, keeping kosher, and observing the Holy Days, etc. I do so out of love for the Lord, not because they get me into heaven.

You can call me a Messianic Jew if you like or a Messianic Catholic. But the preferred term of the Catholic Church is Hebrew Catholic. This is because if we call ourselves Jewish Catholics, people might be confused and think we are practicing Judaism. Hebrew Catholics continue to self identify as Jews by keeping laws and traditions of our people. Sometimes it is as little as having a Mezuzah on our front door. Other times it can be as much as observing to Orthodox standards.

You can learn more about Hebrew Catholics at:
http://www.hebrewcatholic.net/
www.catholicsforisrael.com

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
.,.,..,In my case, I am a Christian, a Catholic..,.,

This post is for you, Open Heart ~~~~~

Catholicism (from Greek καθολικισμός, katholikismos, "universal doctrine") is the branch of Christianity composed of churches that describe themselves as Catholic, which share certain traditions in theology,doctrine, liturgy, ethics, and spirituality. Notably, these traits often include the episcopal polity, sacramental theology and apostolic succession.

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...m-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

In a reference to the long-standing, continual incidents of Orthodox Jewish extremists in Jerusalem spitting at Christian clergy, Pizzaballa said: "When I came to the country, I was told that I should know that if I walk around with a frock in the city [of Jerusalem], people would spit on me, and I shouldn't be offended, it's normal."

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ant-respect-they-must-respect-others-1.463320
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ant-respect-they-must-respect-others-1.463320

Ultra-Orthodox Spitting Attacks on Old City Clergymen Becoming Daily
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...on-old-city-clergymen-becoming-daily-1.393669

Being spat at remains part of life for Christians in Jerusalem
http://warincontext.org/2011/11/05/being-spat-on-remains-part-of-life-for-christians-in-jerusalem/

:)-

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
There are
This post is for you, Open Heart ~~~~~
There are Jews who sin, Catholics who sin, Baptists who sin, Non-denominationalists who sin... I don't judge a whole group by the things some of them do. So some of the Orthodox in Israel spit on Christians? I already knew about this. So what? The vast majority of Jews don't do this. The vast majority of Jews are very respectful to Christians and all non-Jews.

Generalizing from too small a sample is fallacious. It is the root of prejudice.

Do you realize that by trying to get me to hate Jews, you are essentially trying to get me to hate MYSELF? Isn't that a little foolish?

Upvote 0

tooldtocare

Supporter
Jul 12, 2010
united states
✟18,750.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
.,.,,.,Do you realize that by trying to get me to hate Jews, you are essentially trying to get me to hate MYSELF? Isn't that a little foolish?

"Do you realize that by trying to get me to hate Jews" What, I don't use the term "hate", it is not a word in the Lord's vocabulary. But I will use the term here, only once; I do not hate, period

next :)-

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
"Do you realize that by trying to get me to hate Jews" What, I don't use the term "hate", it is not a word in the Lord's vocabulary. But I will use the term here, only once; I do not hate, period

next :)-
Your posts speak for themselves.

Upvote 0