hours before Hillary Clinton will be "elected", a reminder: script and goal explained

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟28,775.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Just hours before Obama will tell the sheep that 5 pct Hillary "won" Texas and Ohio, a reminder:
Loser John McCain to President Hillary Clinton, the Horrible Truth about YOU

Did you ever wonder why after each victory of John McCain in the primaries the media serves the same images of a few dozen people "cheering"?
The answer: McCain is supported by as many people as George W. Bush, i.e. 1 pct of the population. He did not manage to ever break the 1,000 barrier for an audience, including the large share of paid campaign personnel.

Why did the illuminati stage the 2008 US elections as John McCain losing to Hillary Clinton, supported by less than 5 pct of the population, after staging the "close as it can get" victory of Clinton against the "hope of change for America", supported by 80 pct of the "voters", "black" "ex-muslim" Obama (1)?

Why did the illuminati openly tell the sheep in 2006 some of the truth about 9/11, e.g. that the WTC towers were demolished? (2)

See Notes and Answer here:
http://end-times-data.blogspot.com/2008/02/loser-john-mccain-to-clinton-horrible.html
http://christianforums.com/t6924993-loser-john-mccain-the-horrible-truth-about-you.html

And are you aware that, even now, aliens have possessed your brain and are keeping you from reaching your full potential in life?

http://www.scientology.org/

Read the truth that science fiction hack--er, author--L. Ron Hubbard stumbled onto back in the Fifties. Dude, it'll blow your mind.

Are you aware that, most likely, the body you see in the mirror isn't actually yours? It's true. Your real body is floating in a vat in a giant warehouse floating in space near Uranus. You've been brainwashed into thinking this life is real. But it's just an attempt by aliens to keep you pacified, to keep you subdued...to keep you under the thumb of The (Intergalactic) Man.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/oca/marcabs.html

Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just hours before Hillary Clinton will be "elected", a reminder: script and goal were explained worldwide only by End Times Prophet and echoed by few, very very few.

I kind of got tired of counting at the 1,128th hour. Are we there yet? :confused:

Upvote 0

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
iwanttobelieveoh3.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MattMarriott

Aug 8, 2004
✟956.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Until the sheep will be slaughtered, their role in Illuminati overtime (1) resumes to this:
- prove that there are no limits to how completely they can be brainwashed.
April 23 - in response to the media previoulsy repeating that only a double digit victory in Pennsylvania can keep Hillary Clinton in the race, 5 pct Clinton is assigned 55 pct of the "votes"...

Notes
(1) http://illuminati-overtime.blogspot.com/

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The Illuminati are coming!
The Illuminati are coming!

Good thing I have LOTS of tin foil!!!
Appeals to stereotypes are meaningless and distracting. Labeling your opponent a “tin-foil hatter”, a “nutter” or any other derivative thereof has been a method used since ancient days, where any one who expressed a view that was not necessarily popular was simply labeled as a “lunatic” regardless of any truth to be found in their assertions. That label has then been used as a justification for not listening to or dismissing an individual’s views, usually without critical examination, but on the basis of the assumption that their views are “looney” and therefore not worth listening to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
G

Guttermouth

Appeals to stereotypes are meaningless and distracting. Labeling your opponent a “tin-foil hatter”, a “nutter” or any other derivative thereof has been a method used since ancient days, where any one who expressed a view that was not necessarily popular was simply labeled as a “lunatic” regardless of any truth to be found in their assertions. That label has then been used as a justification for not listening to or dismissing an individual’s views, usually without critical examination, but on the basis of the assumption that their views are “looney” and therefore not worth listening to.

No. No post here. Just ignore this. Wouldn't want to offend any sensibilities. Move along....

Oh, and "colon" is not a bad word. Just so you know.

Upvote 0

Shadowfax503

Jan 15, 2008
Near "Four score and seven years ago" Pennsylvania
✟8,565.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You are 100% correct! I do apologize if I labeled someone as a "tin-foil hatter".

However, I have read a lot of his post and a lot of his blog site and his positions are to the far fringe of every conspiracy theorist I have read. He uses his own writing to back up his claims that he then sites as evidence of the truth. To me he is either a "lunatic" or very paranoid person.
After reading his blogs and following his references I have come to the conclusion that what he is writing is not worth listening to.
If he can come up with some sort of references that are not his own I will then give him more credence.

Upvote 0