Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It was impossible for Charles Spurgeon; 1834 to 1892, to know Gods Plans or understand the end time prophesies.
Daniel 12:4 & 9-10...only at the end, will a few wise leaders understand.
Yeah, but you do lol

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, but you do lol
Maybe the Lord did open my mind.
Check out my website: logodstelos.info, I have written over 800 articles on Bible prophecy and the causes and effects of what God will do in our future.
This was done way beyond my normal capabilities and as I read then now, it seems to me they were written by someone else.

Many have rejected and dismissed my posts, but no one has yet proved them wrong. I have made mistakes from being too keen with timing and have apologised for those personal errors.

The point is that God does say He will let a few understand His plans for our future.
The majority just ignore Prophecy, Spiritualize it or throw it all into the past. Many believe in a Rapture to heaven, a false theory which contradicts much scripture.
The Prophetic Word has amazing Promises for His faithful peoples; Great will be the Day!

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,262.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I am getting an error trying to reach your site.
I misspelled it! Silly me - www.logostelos.info
The Lord gave me a vision when my wife and I visited Nablus, in the West Bank, Israel.
I give all credit to God for the inspired articles you can read on logostelos.info

Upvote 0