Homosexuals Forcing Their Immorality On The Rest Of Us

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If I'm not mistaken -- and I apologize and seek correction if I am -- Texastig has spoken in posts of having been molested by another male as a child, with traumatic effects, including believing himself to be gay for a period. Having known molested boys in the past, I have very strong sympathy for him for what he must have gone through.

From this, it appears to me that he has generalized that every person of same-sex orientation is a would-be molester and that he has a license to circulate lies about them in an effort to prevent them from striking again. This, I find offensive on many levels.

Thats a terrible story if correct and accurate, and I sympathise.

However, I think it is worth noting that the vast majority of males who molest young boys and teenagers almost always self identify as "heterosexual", and that self identified homosexuals are very rarely implicated in such disgusting offences.

It must be a terrible thing to be a victim of such a crime. However, with the utmost respect and concern for anyone in such a position, being a victim does NOT become a licence to victimise others.

Upvote 0

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What do you mean? Please be specific. I am homosexual, but I have never "pushed anything down anyones throat".

Wedding photographers in New Mexico declined to shoot a same-sex wedding because they believed that marriage is between a man and a woman.
They got sued.
And they lost: The New Mexico Human Rights Commission told them to pay the plaintiff’s $6,600 lawyer bill.

In New Jersey, a Methodist group that owns a seaside pavilion that is used for weddings and church services declined a lesbian couples request to use those facilities because they don't believe in homosexual marriage. They got sued and lost and the state repealed the properties church tax exemption.

And there's more:

As states have legalized same-sex partnerships, the rights of gay couples have consistently trumped the rights of religious groups. Marc Stern, general counsel for the American Jewish Congress, says that does not mean that a pastor can be sued for preaching against same-sex marriage. But, he says, that may be just about the only religious activity that will be protected.

What if a church offers marriage counseling? Will they be able to say “No, we're not going to help gay couples get along because it violates our religious principles to do so?” What about summer camps? Will they be able to insist that gay couples not serve as staff because they're a bad example?’ Stern asks.

Stern says if the early cases are any guide, the outlook is grim for religious groups.

A few cases: Yeshiva University was ordered to allow same-sex couples in its married dormitory.

Catholic Charities abandoned its adoption service in Massachusetts after it was told to place children with same-sex couples. The same happened with a private company operating in California.

The people of California voted against same-sex marriage and then it was forced upon them by unelected judges. They forced same-sex marriage
down peoples throats.

By being vague, I think you are being disingenuous. Cite a specific example of something being forced on you, and we can discuss it. Otherwise this is a nonsense statement.

I'm not being vague. If you search the Internet you can find more things that homosexuals have done to force their lifestyle down peoples throats.
The news is out there.
My uncle forced my brother and I to go with him to a lesbian couples house many times. They ended up convincing him to sell the land that was given to us by our father who died in the Ozarks to give them the money so they could go buy things for themselves.
Our same uncle molested us and I was molested by my best friends dad.
They didn't ask me if they could do it. They forced it on me.
Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If I'm not mistaken -- and I apologize and seek correction if I am -- Texastig has spoken in posts of having been molested by another male as a child, with traumatic effects, including believing himself to be gay for a period. Having known molested boys in the past, I have very strong sympathy for him for what he must have gone through.

From this, it appears to me that he has generalized that every person of same-sex orientation is a would-be molester and that he has a license to circulate lies about them in an effort to prevent them from striking again. This, I find offensive on many levels.

Every single homosexual that I, my family and friends have come in contact with were perverts. Forcing their godless perversions on others.
My sister, my cousin, my wife, my friends, etc...
Homosexuals we know just can't control themselves and they can't keep their hands to themselves.
They chose to do those evil things.
Thanks,
TT

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thats a terrible story if correct and accurate, and I sympathise.

However, I think it is worth noting that the vast majority of males who molest young boys and teenagers almost always self identify as "heterosexual", and that self identified homosexuals are very rarely implicated in such disgusting offences.

It must be a terrible thing to be a victim of such a crime. However, with the utmost respect and concern for anyone in such a position, being a victim does NOT become a licence to victimise others.

I don't victimize people. They victimize themselves through their actions.
Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Every single homosexual that I, my family and friends have come in contact with were perverts. Forcing their godless perversions on others.
My sister, my cousin, my wife, my friends, etc...
Homosexuals just can't control themselves and they can't keep their hands to themselves.
They choose to do those evil things.
Thanks,
TT
I'm a homosexual. I've been in a committed, monogomous relationship for over two years now.

I can keep my hands to myself, and I don't choose to do anything evil.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't victimize people. They victimize themselves through their actions.
Thanks,
TT
Calling people names, sterotyping and trying to limit the rights of others, what you are doing right here and now, is you, victimising others.

Upvote 0

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a homosexual. I've been in a committed, monogomous relationship for over two years now.

I can keep my hands to myself, and I don't choose to do anything evil.

Hope this helps.

Were you ever molested?
Sex outside of marriage (man and woman) is sin.

Thanks,
TT

• Agree
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Calling people names, sterotyping and trying to limit the rights of others, what you are doing right here and now, is you, victimising others.

Those same people are forcing their values on society. They are limiting my rights because I don't want same-sex marriage.

Thanks,
TT

• Agree
Reactions: Lost Witness
Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Were you ever molested?

While the question was not aimed at me, maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I DID spend time between the age of 6 and 12 as a ward of the state in a state institution with many other 'misfit' kids and a wide variety of rather dysfunctional house-parents. I could tell you many stories about my young life as a state ward. Be that as it may, it's immaterial to the issue under discussion. However, as someone already said, having been molested doesn't give one a license to brand everyone else (as in homosexual) as a would-be molester. And this, texastig, appears to be what you are doing. Common sense reasoning should tell you that you are wrong. But, IF you can't see how wrong you are, then there is no point debating this issue with you.

Sex outside of marriage (man and woman) is sin.

As mentioned previously, a sin is a sin. YOU sin because all humans sin. Why can't you see that you're no less a sinner than the ones you keep targetting? I'm sorry, texastig, but I just don't get it. Who are YOU to stand in judgment of others? Who are YOU to cast stones at another while Jesus kneels down and casually writes YOUR sins in the dirt?

Upvote 0

OllieFranz

Jul 2, 2007
✟23,548.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wedding photographers in New Mexico declined to shoot a same-sex wedding because they believed that marriage is between a man and a woman.
They got sued.
And they lost: The New Mexico Human Rights Commission told them to pay the plaintiff’s $6,600 lawyer bill.

In New Jersey, a Methodist group that owns a seaside pavilion that is used for weddings and church services declined a lesbian couples request to use those facilities because they don't believe in homosexual marriage. They got sued and lost and the state repealed the properties church tax exemption.

TT

I can't comment on the other cases, but in these first two cases, you are leaving out some very important facts.

Wedding photos are not the only venue for the photographers' services, and they have taken on assignments that do not always square with their religious convictions. And they were not sued on the basis of a same-sex wedding, but on discriminatory business practices. They refused to deal with the couple because they were gay, not just because the wanted pictures of a same-sex wedding. They refused other services to the people at the same time. And that is and was already illegal in their state.

The church in New Jersey rented out the pavilion not just for weddings, but for other purposes as well, and did not normally make a habit of inquiring into the reason. They accepted the money for the rental and allowed the couple to make their plans for months. And then days before the wedding they discovered the reason and cancelled permission to use the pavillion.

They lost tax-exempt status on the rental of the pavillion because it was shown that except for their unethical treatment of the couple, the pavillion rental was handled strictly as a secular business, in which the owner just happened to be the church. Since the business was assumed legally to be a tax-exempt religious outreach at the time, ex post facto prevents a fair judgment for the damages that the couple suffered. Now, that won't happen again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

While the question was not aimed at me, maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I DID spend time between the age of 6 and 12 as a ward of the state in a state institution with many other 'misfit' kids and a wide variety of rather dysfunctional house-parents. I could tell you many stories about my young life as a state ward. Be that as it may, it's immaterial to the issue under discussion. However, as someone already said, having been molested doesn't give one a license to brand everyone else (as in homosexual) as a would-be molester. And this, texastig, appears to be what you are doing. Common sense reasoning should tell you that you are wrong. But, IF you can't see how wrong you are, then there is no point debating this issue with you.

In the world that myself, friends and family were in, the molesters were homosexual.

As mentioned previously, a sin is a sin. YOU sin because all humans sin. Why can't you see that you're no less a sinner than the ones you keep targetting? I'm sorry, texastig, but I just don't get it. Who are YOU to stand in judgment of others? Who are YOU to cast stones at another while Jesus kneels down and casually writes YOUR sins in the dirt?

I don't live the homosexual lifestyle and that's what I'm talking about here in this forum. There is nothing wrong in telling people that they sin because it's part of the Gospel message. I love the sinner but not the sin.
Jesus told the woman caught in adultery to sin no more.
That means we should tell homosexuals to stop sinning.

Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the world that myself, friends and family were in, the molesters were homosexual.

Were they also white? black? have a big nose? protruding teeth? etc.? If so is everyone who is white or black, has a big nose, has protruding teeth, etc. a potential molester? The answer is 'yes', by the way. Do heterosexuals molest? Also 'yes'.

Aren't you on the wrong forum?

I don't live the homosexual lifestyle and that's what I'm talking about here in this forum.

Just what IS the 'homosexual lifestyle' and how does it differ from the 'heterosexual lifestyle'? :confused:

There is nothing wrong in telling people that they sin because it's part of the Gospel message.

Oh. So, it's okay then for me to tell you that YOU sin and to cut it out as a part of my gospel message to you?

I love the sinner but not the sin.

Well, I love you too but I hate your sin.

Jesus told the woman caught in adultery to sin no more.

Jesus also told the lame man that He healed that his sins were forgiven. Do you REALLY think that Jesus believed that both would never sin again? When Jesus told YOU not to sin any more did that mean that you now sin no more ...? :)

That means we should tell homosexuals to stop sinning.

ALSO heterosexuals ...right? Let me clarify something. Being a heterosexual is not a sin. Being a homosexual is not a sin. One's innate sexual orientation CANNOT be a sin. BOTH groups of people, however, ARE capable of sinning and both DO sin on a daily basis. So do you. Therefore, as a Christian it's my duty to tell you, texastig, to stop sinning. The problem is that I'M a sinner too! How can I seriously tell you NOT to do something that I am DOING myself? Get the point?

Suggestion: If you're in need of some kind of therapy for your unhappy state of mind then you should perhaps seek it out. I personally don't agree with therapy/therapists. But, horses for courses, psychologists need to justify their existence somehow. The thing is, you appear to be using your unhappy disposition to slander a group of fellow human beings on a forum. Besides that being the wrong thing to do it's probably not in your OWN best interests to do so either.

Upvote 0

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
KCID, Your just making an excuse for sin. This is the "Debates on homosexuality forum".
I don't have an unhappy state of mind. I don't slander people, I slander sin.
It is the sin of homosexuality that is killing people and you and others on this forum just think it's okay to let people live in that nasty lifestyle which God condemns.

From Charles Biggs:
Homosexuality is condemned in the Old Testament in Leviticus 20:13 and in the New Testament in Romans 1. In Matthew, male and female relationships are the only sexual relationships allowed by Jesus (Matthew 19:4-6).

If you study scripture, you understand that the sin of homosexuality is as bad as promiscuity, fornication, prostitution, inappropriate behavior with animals and any sexual activity apart from holy matrimony between one man and one woman.
This is hedonism, which places personal pleasure above any concept of right or wrong. So, modern homosexuals are rejecting God’s plan for righteous fulfillment of a God-given sex drive and replacing it for a “if it feels good, do it,” philosophy.
And homosexuality, like prostitution, inappropriate behavior with animals, etc., is a destructive lifestyle. It always damages those who get caught up in it.
Homosexual men rarely have monogamous relationships. That greatly increases the risk of disease from their unnatural acts.

A homosexual publication printed the following statistics:

• 24 percent of homosexual men had more than 100 partners.

• 43 percent of homosexual men had more than 500 partners.

• 28 percent of homosexual men had more than 1,000 partners.

A study by the Journal of Sex Research showed that only 2.7 percent of the 2,583 older homosexuals surveyed claimed to have sex with only one partner.
The risk of anal cancer for homosexual men rises by an amazing 4,000 percent and doubles again for those who are HIV positive. According to the Centers for Disease Control, homosexual men are a thousand times more likely to contract AIDS than the general male heterosexual population.

That is why I try to help people who are caught in the sin of homosexuality.

Thanks,
TT

Were they also white? black? have a big nose? protruding teeth? etc.? If so is everyone who is white or black, has a big nose, has protruding teeth, etc. a potential molester? The answer is 'yes', by the way. Do heterosexuals molest? Also 'yes'.

Aren't you on the wrong forum?

Just what IS the 'homosexual lifestyle' and how does it differ from the 'heterosexual lifestyle'? :confused:

Oh. So, it's okay then for me to tell you that YOU sin and to cut it out as a part of my gospel message to you?

Well, I love you too but I hate your sin.

Jesus also told the lame man that He healed that his sins were forgiven. Do you REALLY think that Jesus believed that both would never sin again? When Jesus told YOU not to sin any more did that mean that you now sin no more ...? :)

ALSO heterosexuals ...right? Let me clarify something. Being a heterosexual is not a sin. Being a homosexual is not a sin. One's innate sexual orientation CANNOT be a sin. BOTH groups of people, however, ARE capable of sinning and both DO sin on a daily basis. So do you. Therefore, as a Christian it's my duty to tell you, texastig, to stop sinning. The problem is that I'M a sinner too! How can I seriously tell you NOT to do something that I am DOING myself? Get the point?

Suggestion: If you're in need of some kind of therapy for your unhappy state of mind then you should perhaps seek it out. I personally don't agree with therapy/therapists. But, horses for courses, psychologists need to justify their existence somehow. The thing is, you appear to be using your unhappy disposition to slander a group of fellow human beings on a forum. Besides that being the wrong thing to do it's probably not in your OWN best interests to do so either.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
A homosexual publication printed the following statistics:

• 24 percent of homosexual men had more than 100 partners.

• 43 percent of homosexual men had more than 500 partners.

• 28 percent of homosexual men had more than 1,000 partners
Which "homosexual publication"?
A study by the Journal of Sex Research showed that only 2.7 percent of the 2,583 older homosexuals surveyed claimed to have sex with only one partner.
Indeed? And what is the percentage of older heterosexuals who claim to have only had sex with one partner? Hmmm?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

texastig

Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And what's that?

It's a report that you don't know about.

Says you. Prove it. I think you're wrong.

I can say the same for you. You should of
been in the Men's Corner forum here a while
back to read how many men a homosexual
guy slept with in one night.
He was the bottom guy.
Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0
G

graceabounding

One's innate sexual orientation CANNOT be a sin.

Ah, that's the rub in this whole debate. We are all sinners, every aspect of our lives has been touched by the fall. The only way we know what is sinful and what is honoring to God is by what He has told us, and that is found in His Word.

That's why the "He made me this way" argument doesn't stand up. In Adam we are all sinners and need to flee to Christ, the second Adam, for redemption.

Upvote 0

Polycarp1

Born-again Liberal Episcopalian
Sep 4, 2003
USA
✟25,875.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just a few comments:

• I love those mutually contradictory statistics in the same post.
  • I have a saying for circumstances like this: "If a man cannot tell the difference between homosexuality and pedophilia, he darn well better stay away from my granddaughter!"
  • Only Calvinists claim to be totally depraved.

Upvote 0