Homosexuality in Military

oh no... I already quoted it to you, go find it and while your at it think about how Jesus told us of no millennial shift of power and at no time in the bible did we see examples of the christians ruling the non-christians...

This is nothing more than an example of your rant and not considering anything people tell you because you can't even remember it a day later.

Jesus told us several things. That ALL authority on earth is granted him, that the Church is the body of Christ on earth, that we are to teach the world to follow his commands, that we are to pray that it be "on earth, as it is in heaven", that the millennium is the age of the rule of the saints, and now we have over a thousand years history where that was being done.....until the heresy of liberalism appeared and taught people that the way is wide not narrow.

I know of nowhere that Paul contradicts this.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2011
✟16,059.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I used to be extremely bigoted against homosexuals. I often believed them to burn in Hell. And I said things about them that I look back on with horror, that I could seriously believe such things.

Now, with my spiritual evolution, I will not, and cannot, condemn, hold a grudge, or otherwise do anything to negatively affect my fellow comrade, for such a simple thing as who they love. It is a cold hard world, and if they found someone that they love, and who loves them back just as much, then I do not care about their genders. Power to them.

And none of my real life research has shown any indication that the creator has any concern about someone's sexual orientation. Religious mythology would seem to claim it, those in power will claim it, but if my findings are true, and I firmly believe them to be, such things do not matter in the least to the Creator. Only the unselfish love within. And I know some homosexuals that hold so much more than most...

Upvote 0

SoulBap6

Sep 12, 2011
✟8,358.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
And none of my real life research has shown any indication that the creator has any concern about someone's sexual orientation. Religious mythology would seem to claim it, those in power will claim it, but if my findings are true, and I firmly believe them to be, such things do not matter in the least to the Creator. Only the unselfish love within. And I know some homosexuals that hold so much more than most...

religious Mythology do you mean the Bible Christian Judo, My Bible tells me in 62 different places that Homosexuality is a Sin, I think sin is the reason Jesus Christ Died on the Cross, that may seem like a lot to take in but the Bottom line is This if homosexuality was not a big deal then the bible would not have made it a Sin God made it clear just that it is immoral and a Sin. Go back and read the word of God I think your research will have a different opinion.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2011
✟16,059.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

religious Mythology do you mean the Bible Christian Judo,

Why yes I do. As well as all other so called "sacred text".

My Bible tells me in 62 different places that Homosexuality is a Sin,

As if that automatically makes it true.

I think sin is the reason Jesus Christ Died on the Cross,

And I think it is because power hungry religious leaders didn't like him undermining their power. Especially when he refused to condemn or judge anyone. Especially those Roman Centurions. And blessed them...

that may seem like a lot to take in but the Bottom line is This if homosexuality was not a big deal then the bible would not have made it a Sin

Considering the Bible was written over a long time period with men essentially shoving words in the mouth of the Creator, nope, it is not a lot to take in at all. Especially when I have read the accounts of it being outright shown to be false, from the accounts of those who have come face to face with the Creator. As well as Jesus, in spirit.

God made it clear just that it is immoral and a Sin. Go back and read the word of God I think your research will have a different opinion.

If "God" made it clear in the Bible, then mankind itself must logically be God, as it is a man-made belief. Sorry, but that just is not the case, and my research clearly shows it. The Creator could not care less about homosexuality. Scripture cannot in any way, shape, or form, disprove real life. And if you are going to claim that the man-made beliefs and words in the Bible are indeed the Creator's, you are going to have to produce counter evidence then, without falling back on mythology.

Upvote 0

SoulBap6

Sep 12, 2011
✟8,358.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
If "God" made it clear in the Bible, then mankind itself must logically be God, as it is a man-made belief. Sorry, but that just is not the case, and my research clearly shows it. The Creator could not care less about homosexuality. Scripture cannot in any way, shape, or form, disprove real life. And if you are going to claim that the man-made beliefs and words in the Bible are indeed the Creator's, you are going to have to produce counter evidence then, without falling back on mythology.

The Bible first of all is not mythology, it is the word of almighty God. The Basis for Christianity with out the Bible their is no God, are you saying that their is No God,? man is not God or do you believe Man is God ? I find it interesting on a Christian forum that you base your opinion on something other than the Bible? Atheist or agnostic which is it? The word of God is not my opinion its Gods opinion.

Upvote 0
May 18, 2011
✟16,059.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The Bible first of all is not mythology,

Yes it is, very much so. Does this make it completely false? Not necessarily, but it is mythology. A flower is a flower. Mythology is Mythology.

it is the word of almighty God.

And the evidence of that? Apparently the word of "Almighty God" is whatever mankind says it is, as the Bible is a result of that.

The Basis for Christianity with out the Bible their is no God, are you saying that their is No God,?

Where did I say there is no God? Go ahead and quote me on it. If I do not believe in your desert people's view, then I am saying there is no God? And second of all, if you spent twenty years in the military, and all those years serving afterward, and are a preacher, shouldn't you be able to use grammar just a little bit...better?

man is not God or do you believe Man is God ?

If you are basing your view that the Bible is the apparent word of God, and since mankind wrote the Bible, with the mind of man, then that is a question for you to answer. Logically, that would seem to say you believe man to be God, as it is man who envisioned, wrote, and later made the Bible divine. Perfect tool of control when you think of it after all. If you want someone to believe something, especially the most gullible, tell them it's the "Word of God".

I find it interesting on a Christian forum that you base your opinion on something other than the Bible? Atheist or agnostic which is it?

Considering I am not a christian, why would that appear strange? I use real life and real life research with common sense to come to conclusions. As for Atheist or Agnostic, I am neither, and you would be a fool to think that just because someone isn't a christian they are one of the two.

The word of God is not my opinion its Gods opinion.

And ironically, "God's Opinion" appears to be exactly whatever the men in power's opinion is. And the religious tend to hold quite a lot of power still...

Upvote 0

The Bible first of all is not mythology, it is the word of almighty God. The Basis for Christianity with out the Bible their is no God, are you saying that their is No God,? man is not God or do you believe Man is God ? I find it interesting on a Christian forum that you base your opinion on something other than the Bible? Atheist or agnostic which is it? The word of God is not my opinion its Gods opinion.

It is your opinion as well, as you choose to follow it. If you did not share that opinion, you wouldn't follow it.

Upvote 0

SoulBap6

Sep 12, 2011
✟8,358.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It is your opinion as well, as you choose to follow it. If you did not share that opinion, you wouldn't follow it.

Indeed I do follow the Bible I am a Pastor, and the Bible is my Guide book. When someone tells me that he or she has researched and found that God tells something that I know for a fact is not true, it is in my opinion wrong would you agree?

When someone is not a Christian their are many personal Opinions, I give what God opinion is and you can agree or disagree with God. I believe in what the Bible has to say, and how God feels about certain things such as immorality, sexual perversion its called sin in the Bible. Their of Our society that are Homosexuals and as such goes against nature. In their relationship. When a person tells me he or she does not believe in the Bible or has some other kind of explanation, as to why homosexuality is some how OK!

When I read what some have written I think about Atheist that believes in no God period.
The Bible calls him a Fool, their our people who will not make it to heaven. because of unbelief, people basing their Theory on what they can do, when its in you to figure it out.

When I stop AND THINK Atheist or agnostic, non christian see that Homosexuality is no big deal, until I read Gods Opinion on the subject. Not Greek or Roman Mytheology. I will continue later.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoulBap6

Sep 12, 2011
✟8,358.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Let me try to explain, Mythology the myths dealing with the gods, demigods, and legendary heroes of a particular people. Such as the Greeks Romans and many other countries. It is stories that somebody dreamed up or was afraid of such as the South American Tribes that put pictures of wild animals on pyrmids as gods.

There is a big difference in the Christian Judo God compared to Myths of Man. History will bare me out when I talk about Jesus Christ the son of God, He is in not only the Bible but world History. When someone that has no clue about God Jesus Christ or Spiritual think it reminds me that the World has no discernment, that relates to this subject.

When I talk of Atheist I speak of those that do not believe their is a God. Agnostics,so agnostics are often classified in the same category as atheists or other non-religious people.
In Christianity.

As you can see there are many ideas as to God , or No God Heaven Hell
The Bible is the auhority which Christianity stands or Falls

As I said at the begnning God is real Jesus Christ is real and spirit real.

Upvote 0

SonOfTheWest

Britpack
Sep 26, 2010
United Kingdom
✟9,861.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Let me try to explain, Mythology the myths dealing with the gods, demigods, and legendary heroes of a particular people. Such as the Greeks Romans and many other countries. It is stories that somebody dreamed up or was afraid of such as the South American Tribes that put pictures of wild animals on pyrmids as gods.

There is a big difference in the Christian Judo God compared to Myths of Man. History will bare me out when I talk about Jesus Christ the son of God, He is in not only the Bible but world History. When someone that has no clue about God Jesus Christ or Spiritual think it reminds me that the World has no discernment, that relates to this subject.

When I talk of Atheist I speak of those that do not believe their is a God. Agnostics,so agnostics are often classified in the same category as atheists or other non-religious people.
In Christianity.

As you can see there are many ideas as to God , or No God Heaven Hell
The Bible is the auhority which Christianity stands or Falls

As I said at the begnning God is real Jesus Christ is real and spirit real.

Ah so the myth of Judaism/Christianity is special myth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums