Oct 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
Visit site
✟8,380.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please go to your facebook profile and change you pic to the image I am sending in link. Please ask others on you friends list to do the same. If you can do this for the rest of the week, that would be great.

http://goo.gl/rWgr6

Take a stand for the Marriage Covenant with me. Copy or save this pic to computer or phone. Then just upload it to you profile pic. God defines marriage as between male and female. This is not a opinion. It isn't hate. It is just standing up for what God says a marriage is. The Word is Truth. There is in reality no such thing as homosexual marriage, that is why groups are seeking to have it redefined.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i aint clicking a link until i know it will not cause me to look upon evil .

and call me odd - but im not called to change the world ..it is destined for fire

I am called to share the good news and tell people of the wonderful things the lord has don for me and that they should believe in the lord Jesus -turn from their own ways and be saved

Upvote 0

Stjernkvist

disciple
Jan 12, 2010
Sweden
Visit site
✟16,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen, but I will not change my profile pic on fb.

Sadly the swedish goverment agreed on same-sex marriage years ago. (luckly it didn't mean that churches are forced to do that, pentecostal movement in sweden said that they rather renounce their right to ordian than to do that.) today there is a few denomination who practice this.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the spirit of the world .. the flesh ..the rulers of the power of the air .. are at enmity with God

it is the spirit of anti Christ.
of course they will do everything they can in rebellion ..they are of the world.

WE are NOT . we do not follow them we do not walk as they walk we are in the world but we are not of the world . the world is destined for destruction
we must preach that there is a way of escape ..a way to be reconciled to God and no longer his enemy . the wickedness will be as in the days of noah - where there was such a lawlessness that people woke in the morning lived in wanton pride and lust of flesh -even to the point of cannibalism and demon worship (modernly called following "spirit guides")- and lay down to sleep at night without once thinking a single thought of God .

we are entering a time in which the tares and the wheat will be utterly polarized.. having no agreement between light and darkness and no unity .. the wheat will be gathered and the tares will like chaff be burnt in the fire .
-"for there is no longer any thought of me in them -"

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
soon they will make it a law that you cannot speak against homosexuality at all.

its one of many laws leading up to the "law against God" ..where the son of perdition will make a law concerning every man woman and child to receive a mark on their right hand or forehead .

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
soon they will make it a law that you cannot speak against homosexuality at all.

its one of many laws leading up to the "law against God" ..where the son of perdition will make a law concerning every man woman and child to receive a mark on their right hand or forehead .

I agree and foresee perilous times ahead for all of God's children. Not long now....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Actually, it's impossible for them to marry. But the state can treat them as though they had married. Kinda like a mail order college degree.
How can it be impossible for them to marry?

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
How can it be impossible for them to marry?

Marriage is an institution in which a man and a woman are wed. The state can decree that the moon is made of green cheese or that the world is flat, but that doesn't make it so.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Marriage is an institution in which a man and a woman are wed. The state can decree that the moon is made of green cheese or that the world is flat, but that doesn't make it so.
but if I look it up in a secular dictionary what will I find? This is how I define stuff.

Upvote 0

cjrwells

Feb 21, 2013
✟7,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I won't change my FB pic but all of my FB family and friends know how I feel. I don't hate anyone and I have no room to judge or condemn anyone. Having said that, I love the book T.D. Jakes wrote called Naked and Not Ashamed. It speaks about being totally honest and true with God and not trying to hide behind fig leaves like Adam did. To me that is most important. The Holy Spirit convicts homosexuality. How do I know? Because it is such a hot topic and the devil fights hard to make christians change their minds, but ultimately it is the sinner who must change. So in the face of a Holy God, all sinners including homosexuals stand guilty, convicted and sensing they must change. I have never felt the conviction to change from being heterosexual, never.
If anyone is lead, that book is life changing. It is not a book of homosexuality. It is a book about getting real with God.

Upvote 0

cjrwells

Feb 21, 2013
✟7,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
oh and by the way, while I have never felt conviction to change being heterosexual, I have felt the conviction to change my sexual behavior. I can run around and split hairs over just which act with whom needs to change and why, but I know the real deal when I face my heavenly father. I recognize sin no matter what the masses say. I may convince you my sins are alright and justified but it just don't fly in the face of God.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but if I look it up in a secular dictionary what will I find? This is how I define stuff.

You should be going off what God says, not what some man or woman says... God says that marriage is between one man and one woman, no law or government decree can change that.

Upvote 0