England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,Living Breath of God,breathe new life into my willing soul. Bring the presence of the Living Lord to renew my heart and make me whole. Cause Your Word to come alive in me. Give me faith for what I cannot see. Give me passion for Your purity. Holy Spirit,breathe now life in me' (Keith Getty and Stuart Townsend)

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit,come abide within,may Your joy be seen in all I do. Love enough to cover every sin,in each thought and deed and activity. Kindness to the greatest and the least. Gentleness that sows the path of peace. Turn my strivings into works of grace. Breath of God,share Christ in all I do' (Keith Getty and Stuart Townsend)

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'Holy Spirit from creation's birth,giving life to all that God has made. Show Your power once again on earth. Come,Your church is hungry for Your ways. May the fragrance of our prayers arise,lead us on the road of sacrifice,that in unity the face of Christ,may be clear for all the world to see' (Keith Getty and Stuart Townsend)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Ohh the times I have fainted by underestimating the ways You try the heart, whether it will believe.
Grant us Your exceeding hope forever!

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
'Holy Spirit,Living Breath of God,breathe new life into my willing soul. Bring the presence of the Living Lord to renew my heart and make me whole. Cause Your Word to come alive in me. Give me faith for what I cannot see. Give me passion for Your purity. Holy Spirit,breathe now life in me' (Keith Getty and Stuart Townsend)
This is my most favourite of the contemporary hymns.
The lyrics are very moving and every time I sing them, and sing them earnestly, I have felt comforted and stengthened by the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is my most favourite of the contemporary hymns.
The lyrics are very moving and every time I sing them, and sing them earnestly, I have felt comforted and stengthened by the Holy Spirit.
Powerful words of truth!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.