hmmmmmmm

karen4you

Oct 19, 2005
✟7,996.00
Faith
Christian
Everyone has their view on pre/mid/post. I think I am Pan. hmmmmm Pan/trib (everything will work out.)

LOL..This is an interesting site. No body talks about Ebola, Isis, plagues and just about everything that is leading to a "One World order". You see dummies like me "See". Intelligent people scoff about what is politically correct such as pre/mid,post, or.....

Is there anyone sane enough to come here and discuss the crisis that we are in, here and abroad. Perhaps, I'm not that intelligent such as swaying people to believe in their views. But really its simple........."WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES".

There are a few here that seem "stupid" like me. God, We need to pull together and talk about the solutions and not when "Jesus" is coming.

That"s all I have to say about this stupid, unintelligent post.

What's in your heart. What do you feel. Is this sight being moderated for those to act like "Robots", or are we going to stand up to the reality of life?

I dunno no. I barely come here and that's probably the wise thing to do. There are souls to save. Did ya know that idol talk does not save your brother next door. Hmmmmmmm....

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
None of these things are close to how back things have been at several times in the world. Islam once had half of europe and was beat back. the Bubonic plague killed 1/3 of Europe. Calm down. Preach the Gospel of justification, know Romans really well, not thessalonians.

Upvote 0

TPeterY

But seek first the Kingdom of God....
Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian
Everyone has their view on pre/mid/post. I think I am Pan. hmmmmm Pan/trib (everything will work out.)

LOL..This is an interesting site. No body talks about Ebola, Isis, plagues and just about everything that is leading to a "One World order". You see dummies like me "See". Intelligent people scoff about what is politically correct such as pre/mid,post, or.....

Is there anyone sane enough to come here and discuss the crisis that we are in, here and abroad. Perhaps, I'm not that intelligent such as swaying people to believe in their views. But really its simple........."WE ARE LIVING IN THE END TIMES".

You've been hiding Karen, but welcome back. The Ebola outbreak has been heavy in the news the last few days.

For those not yet up-to-date:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26835233

Ebola outbreak: List of those connected to Dallas patient Timothy Eric Duncan grows - CBS News

Nightmare Scenario: Ebola 'Could Become Airborne' - Health & Science - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Ebola airborne: A nightmare that could happen - CNN.com

Travels, travails of Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan - CNN.com

100 May Have Had Contact with First US Ebola Case - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

Last edited:
Upvote 0
O

Old Timer

No body talks about Ebola, Isis, plagues and just about everything that is leading to a "One World order".

I think that it's as plain as the nose on my face to see that day approaching.. although imo it's also vital to not let the daily news about all of these things drag us down.. it truly is important to set our affections on the things which are above and not on the things on earth.. where the god of this present evil world rules..

Ebola, Isis... all manufactured scripts imo... the main sources of information on these things is a joke in itself.. as if the mainstream media ever actually speaks the truth..

I saw a great comic strip the other day about a guy watching all of this garbage on TV and thinking about how to deal with it..

He shut the thing off..

IMO if you're healthy and taking care of your body naturally, then your own immune system is going to do just fine.. it's when our immune systems become weakened through poor nutrition and the body becoming more acidic that most ailments take root..

These things have been known for years and the CDC can only tell people to get a useless vaccination that has absolutely nothing to do for you and lines their pockets with billions of tax-funded money doing it..

Same with cancer.. all they can offer is chemical poisoning which actually causes cancer.. and results in huge bills in the process.. and God forbid anyone suggest natural remedies.. they'll come break down your doors if they think that you're going to move in on their take..

I wonder if many actually know that the US government owns patents on the Ebola virus and its miracle vaccination that they've come up with in record time..

It might not be long before this stuff is forced upon citizens against their will..

See what I mean...

Focus on what's above.. :)

Everything here before our eyes is a masterful delusion imo..

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

Daniel1136

Sep 1, 2014
✟7,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just stopping by with a comment

Preterism is a theology of many different designs and various false teachings set out to destroy Biblical prophecy and ultimately the entire Word of God

Unfortunately this prophecy site has been hijacked by preterists and this is very obvious to those that have understanding of the Lord's prophetic Word consisting of past fulfillment and the things "here after" still pending to be fulfilled 100% [Revelation 1:1-19]

When a poster begins to share prophetic knowledge the resident preterists will attack and ultimately report them to the mods who favor them and threaten those that attempt to defend themselves with warnings

There is no good thing here and no hope for the return of Jesus Christ

This site is dying as a result of the preterists of which some claim that they are not preterists .... but these are exposed by their own false teachings .... they are the scoffers of the last days [2 Peter 3:10]

They all hold replacement theologies .... that the Lord is finished with national Israel, and that they now some perverted form of "Israel" .... a "spiritual" Jew" [here is the Lord's own view of them .... Revelation 2:9; 3:9]

I post no longer here because there is no good purpose .... a total waste of my time

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
All the saints need to do, is look at the examples of how the early church endured persecution/tribulation under the apostles as they obeyed Jesus preaching the gospel to all the nations. Jesus told them and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”...JESUS IS WITH US FOLKS!!!

Like Solomon said..."there is NOTHING new under the sun". We've seen this all before in our lifetime, OR we can look back at history and see several epidemics and plagues.

All saints need to do is be faithful and stay focused..."looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith"...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

TPeterY

Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian
I am beginning to sense preterists dominating this forums.

Already falling from the faith? You haven't been here that long. What dominates this forum is the same that dominates this world, carnal.

But his time grows short.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TPeterY

Jan 16, 2014
✟1,583.00
Faith
Christian

I post no longer here because there is no good purpose .... a total waste of my time

I valued your time Daniel and I'm sure many others did also with you keeping us informed of the Middle east. Plus many of us don't believe the bible is history.

Hopefully you'll reconsider. :)

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican

There are a few here that seem "stupid" like me. God, We need to pull together and talk about the solutions and not when "Jesus" is coming.

What's in your heart. What do you feel. Is this sight being moderated for those to act like "Robots", or are we going to stand up to the reality of life?

I dunno no. I barely come here and that's probably the wise thing to do. There are souls to save. Did ya know that idol talk does not save your brother next door. Hmmmmmmm....
We have been living in the end times since 312 AD when the sign of the Sin of Man appeared in the clouds, and Jesus came into power through St. Constantine who rode a white horse and conquered with a bow. As for the crises we are currently in, it is called the Battle of Ar Mageddon which began on 9/11 when the Euphrates was dry. We are currently dropping 100 pound "hailstones" on the 7th head of the beast.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
I am beginning to sense preterists dominating this forums.

Just now ?, I did try to warn you. It's still good to have some freedom of speech. Some forums like rapture ready are more like cults. As soon as you type one word or idea that falls out of their predetermined box, a lamb head moderator will warn you within a minute. Over at worthy there are two threads locked up by the mods. No preterists are over there but I'm always scared that what I say will get me deleted.

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian

Preterism is a theology of many different designs and various false teachings set out to destroy Biblical prophecy and ultimately the entire Word of God

Unfortunately this prophecy site has been hijacked by preterists and this is very obvious to those that have understanding of the Lord's prophetic Word consisting of past fulfillment and the things "here after" still pending to be fulfilled 100% [Revelation 1:1-19]

When a poster begins to share prophetic knowledge the resident preterists will attack and ultimately report them to the mods who favor them and threaten those that attempt to defend themselves with warnings

There is no good thing here and no hope for the return of Jesus Christ

This site is dying as a result of the preterists of which some claim that they are not preterists .... but these are exposed by their own false teachings .... they are the scoffers of the last days [2 Peter 3:10]

They all hold replacement theologies .... that the Lord is finished with national Israel, and that they now some perverted form of "Israel" .... a "spiritual" Jew" [here is the Lord's own view of them .... Revelation 2:9; 3:9]

Daniel1136

I missed your posts here and wondered where you went. That time you and interplanner went at it was priceless. I would make a bowl of popcorn and look forward to what you guys were going to say next.
In another thread when a different poster threatened to report you, I thought that he was lame but that you were cool.

The Preterists seem to be the wise and learned and I would never want to pick a fight with them anymore so than I would with a person in a wheelchair. They still believe in Jesus but there seems to be some problem that I haven't quite uncovered yet. I think that it might have to do with eyes to see and ears to hear, these are gifts from God. They are not able to extract the meaning from The Holy Text in the same way that a lawyer can read and understand contractual law.

"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children"

“To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given"

“A man can receive nothing at all,” replied John, “unless it is given him from Heaven"

Even the correct understanding of The Bible may be a gift from Heaven.

I hope that you will stick around
Dave

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

So basically you see yourself as special, but you veil that with a false humility by calling yourself a "dummy" or "stupid". Only, you see stupidity, ignorance and unintelligence as a virtue to be sought after.

I can't think of anything more backwards.

Yes, we've been living in the end times since Christ left the tomb. But God has never removed his people from any kind of trouble. Whether it was the Hebrews wandering in the desert after their liberation from Egypt, the Israelites in the Babylonian exile or the Early Church under the Roman Empire, God walked with them through that.

So you see, there is no pre-, mid-, post- or "pan" tribulation view - it's all irrelevant. The rapture is a poorly sorted myth.

Believing in a rapture only reveals that the one who believes it has no love for the world God sent his son to rescue, instead they only love themselves because it all boils down to "well, good luck world but I'm outta here!"

As far as intelligence goes, God gave us cognitive faculties for a reason. He didn't give us muscles only to waste them, they're meant to be exercised, strengthened and put to use. Same goes with our ability for higher level reasoning. We are meant to pursue knowledge and to understand the order of the cosmos. Choosing ignorance and stupidity flies directly in the face of our purpose as God's creation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
None of these things are close to how back things have been at several times in the world. Islam once had half of europe and was beat back. the Bubonic plague killed 1/3 of Europe. Calm down. Preach the Gospel of justification, know Romans really well, not thessalonians.

Yeah, like Romans 1:16-3:19; which is about LOST Jews and Gentiles - NOT - about "spiritual Jew" notions from passages ripped out of their context...

Upvote 0