✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Straight question.
I cannot count the ways. I used to be confused, miserable, depressed, stressed, in bad health, on numerous tablets and very overweight. The list is long! Then I lost my husband to cancer and turned to Jesus Christ.
I am in every way a new person. Never dreamed I could be so happy. Life still has plenty to challenge me of course. But I now have all the strength and support I could ever need, to live fully.

I do not take any medications, am in glowing health and of sound body and mind. I feel joy and thank God for life and love. Come on! How else can all this be possible? Only through faith and prayer and giving your existence to Jesus Christ and letting Him be in charge. Without Him I am nothing.

I'd genuinely like to hear other stories of transformation through Christ.

Reactions: LionL

Drick

Aug 22, 2017
Alabama
✟18,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My life hasn't really changed, but my attitude has. Christianity made me fall in love again with philosophy, with ethics, with history, with community. I still have problems, mostly regarding my future plans for starting a family, but I can't complain in any general sense.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, this is a bit disappointing! Is there nobody here whose life has not been incredibly and joyously changed by knowing Jesus? I want to hear uplifting accounts please.
Ps sorry! My own fault for putting this thread in the wrong place. Well, I never claimed to be perfect! I've been reading the Testimonials section, it's so great. Jesus changes us. That is just so amazing. I wish the whole world could know it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Ill tell my own story and someone else's who is of faith. As for myself, I used to live in a hotel with my family for 3 years and was just really depressed...I think you can still comb through my threads and see..but it may be pretty far back..

Anyway it seemed like when this new year hit...everything changed. We moved, I got my license, I got 2 jobs and now I'm getting my own car ...and I just feel like the sky is the limit.

Reactions: Grace2022
Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Now the other girl is a cousin of a friend, she used to struggle with depression, but God found her an amazing hardworking husband online, she has children and her depression has evaporated.

God works in some people's lives so well it seems like a miracle.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ill tell my own story and someone else's who is of faith. As for myself, I used to live in a hotel with my family for 3 years and was just really depressed...I think you can still comb through my threads and see..but it may be pretty far back..

Anyway it seemed like when this new year hit...everything changed. We moved, I got my license, I got 2 jobs and now I'm getting my own car ...and I just feel like the sky is the limit.

Hi, it is! The sky is the limit once you believe. Thanks, I will read your story with pleasure. X

Upvote 0