Over the Rainbow
✟20,138.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Oooooo you go right for the throat eh? ;)

Honestly I'm really torn on where I belong. Currently I'm hovering between Wicca and Christianity because of the peaceful do not harm aspects of Wicca and what Jesus said. I'd like to be able to see myself as a full Christian again but there is just so much hate for my kind that it makes it hard to feel connected. I know it's supposed to be your own journey but other people can have an affect on how you feel about things. Not to mention what are my chances of ever dating a Christian guy. I'm guessing even with open and affirming churches that number is miniscule. Which I know is a terrible thing to base this kind of thing on but I'm not the type to be alone long.

Hope that answers your question well enough Saucy :)

Upvote 0

PunkyChick

Philistine
Nov 25, 2011
Over the Rainbow
✟20,138.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mehguy I think they are pretty cool. Even though I wish I was still Christian I don't judge people on their faith or lack thereof. I used to be one myself a long time ago. I feel bad now but it was fun at the time to mess with religious folk. Not that I think all of them do, just that's the type I was.

I think everyone, faith or faithless can be cool, its more about their attitude personally than what they believe. :)

Upvote 0

PunkyChick

Philistine
Nov 25, 2011
Over the Rainbow
✟20,138.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What does that sign in your avatar say? I can't make sense of it.
"Imagine how is touch the sky" is how I've always read it. I love the confusion of it though I'm thinking of going back to one of my real old avatars. One that won me a few awards iirc. Once I find it again.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,254.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"Imagine how is touch the sky" is how I've always read it. I love the confusion of it though I'm thinking of going back to one of my real old avatars. One that won me a few awards iirc. Once I find it again.
"Imagine how is touch the sky" sounds like a Japanese translation of Lennon mixed up with Hendrix. :)

Reactions: PunkyChick
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PunkyChick

Philistine
Nov 25, 2011
Over the Rainbow
✟20,138.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What's up with snails?
I don't know but they are definitely up to something.
XCHC1zr.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums