✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

I really would like to tell you that I finally I was accepted for a PhD Doctoral Candidate Program for History-Middle Eastern Studies, between the years of 2014-2018, and I'm a PhD Candidate right now and I'm a Historian, Writer, Researcher, Professor, Doctor for Hisotry, and Reader and Academician.

I will marry abroad, and I will travel abroad a lot and I will emigrate and live abroad and I'm 25 years old and I knew that I studied History and Foreign Languages and Political Sciences at School and I knew that this topic or this Subject since 2007 I will be a Doctoral Candidate between the years of 2014-2018 at the History Department- Middle Eastern Studies Department.

I have studied 300 Languages at least and I'm 25 years old and these are my ambitions to study more and more languages that do belong to the same family of Languages, Slavic Languages, Middle Eastern Languages, Islamic Languages, Semitic Languages, the Languages of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union, Central Asian Langauges, East Asian Languages, 100 dead old languages.

so it's my topic and my great goal in my life to become a Professor better than going to work

to study 10 years of my life in the Academy and the University better than going to work with my BA or MA degree in History

I studied History because I know that I will become a Writer, Poet, Literature Studies Review, Linguist, Translator, Historian, Archives, Libararies, Eastern Christianity, Russian Studies Program, Balkan Studies Institute, Ottoman and Turkish Studies, Christian Missionaries in the Middle East, Arab Christian Studies, the History of the Orthodox Churches , the History of the Eastern Catholic Churches.

the Church and Society in Poland 1945-1989

The History of the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia in Poland, Finland, Belarus,Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania, Estonia, Central Asia, the Baltic States, the Russian Orthodox Missions in Palestine and in Syria.

the History of Arab Christians from the Origins of Christianity to the Latin Crusader Kingdoms

the History of the ARab Christians under the Mameluk and the Ottoman Rule

the History of Christianity in the Holy Land

the History of Christianity in the Middle East for 2000 years

so I'm very happy and blessed that I studied History for the Russian Studies and Eastern Central Europe Programs since 2006-2007

yeah I will become a Professor, Reader, Researcher, Historian, Writer, Poet, Lecturer and Arabic Language Instructor, Russian Language Instructor, Hebrew Language Instructor, Polish Language Instructor.

I hope to marry soon in Poland

but I will move and Emgirate soon to Europe and to Germany and I will emgirate to Germany as soon as Possible

so I have studied 10 years of life for my goal for what I want to study or to do

in order to search for employment and I need an employment at the Academy so I need a PhD

I'm 25 years old and I be a Doctor for History at the age of 29-30

so at 30 I will do the Post-Doctoral Research

so yes to do a PhD between the years of 2014-2018

there is no reasons to delay to the PhD nor to stop

but there are plenty of reasons to do a PhD between the years of 2014-2018

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD CAndidate
2014-2018
History
25 years old
Polyglot
a Catholic

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
North of Israel-Peki'in village
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah God bless you all I need more years of study in order to find more job opportunities and more scholarships and more employment and to get an occupation at the University I need a PhD and I do write a PhD Thesis about: "The British Interests in Palestine and the Anglican Church Missions in the Holy Land during the years of 1830-1948"

I really want to become a Professor, Lecturer, Writer, Reader and Researcher

better than going to work with my MA, and better than studying 6 years of life

I want to dedicate all my life for Research, Writing, Publication

I want to dedicate 10 years of my life for the Academy since the BA 2008-2012, MA 2012-2014, PhD 2014-2018 :)) and Post-Doctoral Positions 2018-2020

I have all the reasons yes to do a PhD and to go for it

there is no reason that will hesitate me or think twice

so my right way is yes to do a PhD in History Department between the years of 2014-2018

I'm 25 years old, I'm not married and I'm single and It's the best time do a PhD

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD CAndidate
2014-2018
History
25 years old

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah God bless you all I need more years of study in order to find more job opportunities and more scholarships and more employment and to get an occupation at the University I need a PhD and I do write a PhD Thesis about: "The British Interests in Palestine and the Anglican Church Missions in the Holy Land during the years of 1830-1948"

I really want to become a Professor, Lecturer, Writer, Reader and Researcher

better than going to work with my MA, and better than studying 6 years of life

I want to dedicate all my life for Research, Writing, Publication

I want to dedicate 10 years of my life for the Academy since the BA 2008-2012, MA 2012-2014, PhD 2014-2018 :)) and Post-Doctoral Positions 2018-2020

I have all the reasons yes to do a PhD and to go for it

there is no reason that will hesitate me or think twice

so my right way is yes to do a PhD in History Department between the years of 2014-2018

I'm 25 years old, I'm not married and I'm single and It's the best time do a PhD

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD CAndidate
2014-2018
History
25 years old

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah for my for PhD as 10 years of my life for student from the BA 2008-2012, MA 2012-2014 and PhD 2014-2018 and it's the biggest life achievement for my goal is employment, money, salary, family, higher degree, higher position, young age of 25, and marriage in Poland at the age of 29

I will marry for sure in Poland

but I will emigrate for sure to Germany

I will never ever hesitate to do a PhD I will never ever listen to negative people

yes to do a PhD and Post-Doctoral Position 2014-2020

that it

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah for my for PhD as 10 years of my life for student from the BA 2008-2012, MA 2012-2014 and PhD 2014-2018 and it's the biggest life achievement for my goal is employment, money, salary, family, higher degree, higher position, young age of 25, and marriage in Poland at the age of 29

I will marry for sure in Poland

but I will emigrate for sure to Germany

I will never ever hesitate to do a PhD I will never ever listen to negative people

yes to do a PhD and Post-Doctoral Position 2014-2020

that it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
C

christsoccer

Dear my Brothers and Sisters,

I really would like to tell you that I finally I was accepted for a PhD Doctoral Candidate Program for History-Middle Eastern Studies, between the years of 2014-2018, and I'm a PhD Candidate right now and I'm a Historian, Writer, Researcher, Professor, Doctor for Hisotry, and Reader and Academician.

I will marry abroad, and I will travel abroad a lot and I will emigrate and live abroad and I'm 25 years old and I knew that I studied History and Foreign Languages and Political Sciences at School and I knew that this topic or this Subject since 2007 I will be a Doctoral Candidate between the years of 2014-2018 at the History Department- Middle Eastern Studies Department.

I have studied 300 Languages at least and I'm 25 years old and these are my ambitions to study more and more languages that do belong to the same family of Languages, Slavic Languages, Middle Eastern Languages, Islamic Languages, Semitic Languages, the Languages of the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union, Central Asian Langauges, East Asian Languages, 100 dead old languages.

so it's my topic and my great goal in my life to become a Professor better than going to work

to study 10 years of my life in the Academy and the University better than going to work with my BA or MA degree in History

I studied History because I know that I will become a Writer, Poet, Literature Studies Review, Linguist, Translator, Historian, Archives, Libararies, Eastern Christianity, Russian Studies Program, Balkan Studies Institute, Ottoman and Turkish Studies, Christian Missionaries in the Middle East, Arab Christian Studies, the History of the Orthodox Churches , the History of the Eastern Catholic Churches.

the Church and Society in Poland 1945-1989

The History of the Russian Orthodox Church outside Russia in Poland, Finland, Belarus,Georgia, Armenia, Lithuania, Estonia, Central Asia, the Baltic States, the Russian Orthodox Missions in Palestine and in Syria.

the History of Arab Christians from the Origins of Christianity to the Latin Crusader Kingdoms

the History of the ARab Christians under the Mameluk and the Ottoman Rule

the History of Christianity in the Holy Land

the History of Christianity in the Middle East for 2000 years

so I'm very happy and blessed that I studied History for the Russian Studies and Eastern Central Europe Programs since 2006-2007

yeah I will become a Professor, Reader, Researcher, Historian, Writer, Poet, Lecturer and Arabic Language Instructor, Russian Language Instructor, Hebrew Language Instructor, Polish Language Instructor.

I hope to marry soon in Poland

but I will move and Emgirate soon to Europe and to Germany and I will emgirate to Germany as soon as Possible

so I have studied 10 years of life for my goal for what I want to study or to do

in order to search for employment and I need an employment at the Academy so I need a PhD

I'm 25 years old and I be a Doctor for History at the age of 29-30

so at 30 I will do the Post-Doctoral Research

so yes to do a PhD between the years of 2014-2018

there is no reasons to delay to the PhD nor to stop

but there are plenty of reasons to do a PhD between the years of 2014-2018

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD CAndidate
2014-2018
History
25 years old
Polyglot
a Catholic

prayers for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah all of you I need your prayers, guidance and help

because I don't want to listen to negativity nor to negative people

because it's my biggest achievement of my life is to be a student for 10 years of my life for one goal: is Employment in History Department at the Academy

I would like to be a Lecturer, Professor, Writer, Researcher, Linguist, Translator and Historian

I want to be 10 years of my life as a university for one goal: an academic employment

in fact I'm 25 years old, I'm not married and I have a vocation in my life is to become a Historian for Arab Christianity, Eastern Christianity, Arab Christian Studies, Russian Studies Program, Christianity in the Middle East, Foreign Christian Missions in the Arab World and the Middle East, Foreign Christian Missions in the Muslim World, Muslim-Christian relations in the Middle East, North Africa and Europe, Arab Christian diaspora, Arab Christian Emigration to Europe, the Americas and Australia.

yeah I'm Edwar Makhoul, a PhD Doctoral Candidate for History Department, I'm 25 years old and I'm a Catholic and I have a story to tell to the Western Christian world about the History of Eastern Christiantiy in the Middle East, Europe and the West, the History of Arab Christians , and many other interesting topics of Muslim conversion to Christianity and Foreign Christian Missions

so my last advice yes to do a PhD and to be 10 years of my life as a university student rather than searching for a job with MA and BA in History

because I have no job with MA in History

I just have a job that I dreamed of a University Professor, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Researcher, Writer, to be well travelled abroad ,to travel a lot abroad, to learn foreign languages, to be linguist, translator.

Upvote 0

Edmond89

Jan 3, 2008
✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
yeah I'm totally happy that I have an emotional support for this

I need to remain 10 years of my life as a University student for Several Goals: to travel abroad a lot, Immigration to Germany, Marriage in Poland, Academic Employment, Conferences, going to other Universities and Libraries abroad, travelling a lot, and Employment and to be called Dr. Edwar Makhoul and Prof. Edwar Makhoul

to become a Professor, Lecturer, Reader, Researcher, Writer, Linguist, Translator, Arabica and Hebrew Language Instructor.

I can also travel and attend conferences a lot in Europe, USA, Canada, Britain and all of the world :))

Upvote 0