History, Present and Future condition of the Israelites...

Truthseeker313

Believer as he Scriptures Hath Said
May 17, 2010
Visit site
✟15,124.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
1. In order to be a "Jew" You have to be descendant from Jacob's son JUDAH, period.
Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
Even Israelites who are descendant from Levi arent Jews, because they are Levites.

2. The REAL "Jews" and the rest of the Israelites have been scattered Across the earth because of sin.

Deu 4:27 And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
Deu 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

3. Israelites are not forsaken or forgotten, they are just lost.
Jer 51:5 For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

4. The tribe of Judah will be the first tribe to wake up, and the rest of the tribes will gather to them.
Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Eze 28:25 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

The Israelites will be given the land of Israel at a later time after being gathered, starting with the tribe of judah.
Eze 11:17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

This post is just to distinguish the different between Ashkanazi Jewish people and the real Jews aka Judeans who were brought to America on slave ships to America and the rest of the earth. For more info look up truthseekers313.

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1. In order to be a "Jew" You have to be descendant from Jacob's son JUDAH, period.
Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.
Even Israelites who are descendant from Levi arent Jews, because they are Levites.

2. The REAL "Jews" and the rest of the Israelites have been scattered Across the earth because of sin.

Deu 4:27 And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.
Deu 28:64 And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

3. Israelites are not forsaken or forgotten, they are just lost.
Jer 51:5 For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the LORD of hosts; though their land was filled with sin against the Holy One of Israel.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

4. The tribe of Judah will be the first tribe to wake up, and the rest of the tribes will gather to them.
Gen 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. Eze 28:25 Thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.

The Israelites will be given the land of Israel at a later time after being gathered, starting with the tribe of judah.
Eze 11:17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
Isa 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

This post is just to distinguish the different between Ashkanazi Jewish people and the real Jews aka Judeans who were brought to America on slave ships to America and the rest of the earth. For more info look up truthseekers313.

First, do you believe that Ashkenazim are not Jews? Second, do you believe that conversions to Judaism ("becoming a 'Jew by chocie'") are invalid?

Do you not see conversions mentioned in prophetic portions of the Bible?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Truthseeker313

May 17, 2010
Visit site
✟15,124.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
How did you trace the real jews that came over on the ships to America as slaves?

Thanks for your question. This information is well known, but only revealed to those who are looking for it. I will begin with the prophecy once again.

Deu 5:6 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

Egypt and "House of bondage" are synonymous. House of bondage clearly means slavery.

Deu 28:68 And the LORD shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.

He was telling the Israelites that because of their sin, they will be brought into slavery again; but by ships this time. Israelites where never brought back into slavery in the Ancient land of Egypt or "Mizriam; son of Ham". Therefore, DEUT could not be speaking about ancient Egypt, but rather, a more modern place of slavery... America.

After 70AD, the southern kingdom or the Kingdom of JUDAH was over taken by the Romans. The first 10 tribes had been scattered to parts of the earth prior to this, after their captivity by the Assyrians.

Christ gave the prophecy of Judea being over taken, and warned his people to flee.

Luk 21:21-Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

After this came to past, some fled and some stayed.
Those who stayed were taken captive by the Romans and were made to fight in the coliseums as gladiators. The movie "300" was a depiction of the Judeans that were taken captives. They just didn't do a good job of depicting the true identity of the Judeans.

The others who fled, they settled in parts of northern and western Africa for a few hundred years. They built a golden city called Timbuktu. Eventually the prophecy came to pass when the So-called "Africans" (Properly referred to as Hamites or sons of Ham) along with the so-called "Arabs" (properly referred to as Sons of Ishmael) sold the Israelites to the Europeans and they were shipped over to the Americas.

During the transportation of the jews to America, over 99 Million potential slaves were killed in transit. This is the REAL holocaust.

If you have even a slight understanding of prophecy, you will understand that the blacks brought to America are the real jews.

It is called, The Thirteenth Tribe By Authur Koestler
ISBN:
0685175081; ISBN-13: 978-0685175088
In this book, the Author researches the history of the Ashkenazim Jewish people and explains that the only way these people could be original Israelites is if thier were a 13th tribe. And their isn't one.

Another Book is, From Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolph R. Windsor
ISBN:
0962088110; ISBN-13: 978-0962088117
The author explains the migrations and modern day whereabouts of the black races including the Ancient Hebrew Israelites .

There are many more sources on this topic,if you would like more, please repost or send me a personal message.
Or google/ yahoo search thetruthseekers313.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthseeker313

May 17, 2010
Visit site
✟15,124.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
First, do you believe that Ashkenazim are not Jews? Second, do you believe that conversions to Judaism ("becoming a 'Jew by choice'") are invalid?

Thanks!

To answer your first question:
In order to be a Real Judaen of the bible, the same type of jew that Christ is, you have to be born of Shem, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, and Judah.

Exo 2:24 And God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob.

If you read Christ Lineage in the First chapter of Matthew, He is descended from the 4th son of Jacob, Name Judah.

Rev 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

According to this passage, The Ashkanazim are from the seed of Japhet:
Gen 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
Gen 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

So there is NO WAY, AT ALL, WHATSOEVER, that a person from the seed of Japhet, is at the same time from the seed of Shem. Therefore it is not possible for an person by the name "Ashkanazi" to be a jew. Its more than what I believe, its just a plain fact.

Being a Jew is a Bloodline, a heritage, and genealogy. Its not a religion. Judaism is the religion that was created based off of the ways, and customs of the Nation of Israel and the Torah spoken to Moses after coming out of the land of Egypt.

Point being, theres no way to convert to being a jew. You have to be born a jew. You cannot be a jew by choice. The closest thing you can do to becoming a Jew by choice is by keeping the commandments of the Jews, and also believing in the true Yashayah Christ. Ill give scriptures on this is a second.

Example: if I, converted to Buddhism, with that being a predomintely Chinese Religion, will that make me Chinese? No. The same goes for being a jew.
If you choose to follow the laws, statutes, commandments and customs of the Torah and the bible, that will not make you a jew according to the flesh.
If you are keeping the commandments, the closest thing you can be counted as is a Jew in the Spirit. But all things are to be considered the natrual first, then the spiritual:
1Co 15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

The ashkanazi arent Jews at all but the founded the Jewish religion around 900AD in the land of Kharzaria.
They are rather these people:
Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The real jews are in poverty. And thoses who call themselves jews are not.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Id love for you to try to show me where people where converted to Judaism in the bible.

Thanks for the Question, I hope this Edified you. I have some links to some information that you would love. Please message my inbox if you are interested.

For more information, Google or yahoo or youtube search thetruthseekers313.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
First, do you believe that Ashkenazim are not Jews? Second, do you believe that conversions to Judaism ("becoming a 'Jew by chocie'") are invalid?

Thanks!
Shalom. Would that be the same as a "proselyte"? :wave:

Matt 23:15 Woe unto ye Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! That ye are going about the Sea and the Dry to make one proselyte/proshluton <4339>; and whenever he may be becoming, ye are making him son of Gehenna twofold more of ye.

Acts 13:43 Of being loosed yet of the synagogue, follow many of the Judeans and the being reverent proselytes/proslalounteV <4354> (5723) to the Paul and to the Barnabus, whoany speaking to them persuaded them to be remaining to the Grace of the God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proselytes

The Biblical term "Proselyte", derives from the Koine Greek &#960;&#961;&#959;&#963;&#942;&#955;&#965;&#964;&#959;&#962;/proselytos, as used in the Septuagint for "stranger", i.e. a "newcomer to Israel"[1]; a "sojourner in the land"[2], and in the New Testament[3] for a convert to Judaism from Paganism. It is a translation of the Biblical Hebrew word &#1490;&#1512;/ger[4].

Upvote 0