Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I saw part of an interview yesterday wherein Hillary said that she still wants to be President. She made no commitment either way re: running again, but certainly left the door open. While I am no fan of hers, I can understand why she might want to try again. After all, she won the popular vote by about 3 million and if not for close results in MI, WI and PA, she would have been President.

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
It's just yet another election year where all eyes are set on the election campaigns, and no attention paid to the integrity of the election process. Without that, it all has no point. The cart has gone before the horse. We need to be fighting for legitimate elections--not pouring $38 million into a Mario Cuomo re-election campaign.

Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,680.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
It's just yet another election year where all eyes are set on the election campaigns, and no attention paid to the integrity of the election process. Without that, it all has no point. The cart has gone before the horse. We need to be fighting for legitimate elections--not pouring $38 million into a Mario Cuomo re-election campaign.
Either you meant Andrew Cuomo, or we have a zombie running for Governor.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I saw part of an interview yesterday wherein Hillary said that she still wants to be President. She made no commitment either way re: running again, but certainly left the door open. While I am no fan of hers, I can understand why she might want to try again. After all, she won the popular vote by about 3 million and if not for close results in MI, WI and PA, she would have been President.
Every time I’m reminded of Hillary’s 3 million popular vote win, I’m so thankful for the Electoral College and how smart our founding fathers were.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Actually, she explicitly said no, she was not running.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
At this point, I don't need Hillary to be President. I will be happy just to have a President who was legitimately elected.
that would be Trump. There is a reason we do not go off popular vote Trump won fair nd square.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Funny though, if we removed CA she would have loss the popular vote. That is why we do not elect president by popular vote. The system worked.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
As much as I believe that Trump is beyond 'bad' for our nation, Hillary still does not have my vote.
He has done many good things for this country. Is he perfect no no one is, but he has been a great president.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
No he hasn't.
He has in my view and in many people I know view ( Granted I do happened to live in the rural south.)

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
that would be Trump. There is a reason we do not go off popular vote Trump won fair nd square.

Hillary won fair and square, including by electoral college. Trump "won" thanks to balloting machines people already know full and well alter the vote count, and by the Russian hacking.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
He has in my view and in many people I know view ( Granted I do happened to live in the rural south.)
Glad to see folks realize there are other people in other parts of the country that may have different views.

Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Funny though, if we removed CA she would have loss the popular vote. That is why we do not elect president by popular vote. The system worked.

Then I trust you are throwing your support behind the Calexit campaign, then? They don't want to be part of the U.S., you don't want them in the U.S. -- what's the issue?

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hillary won fair and square, including by electoral college. Trump "won" thanks to balloting machines people already know full and well alter the vote count, and by the Russian hacking.
It has been shown there was not Russian hacking. Moreover, if you look at the maps ( broken down by district you will see that there is a LOT more red. In fact, the only blue is in the cites. You cannot tell me that everyone in the cities voted blue and EVERYONE outside the cities voted red. There were third parties in there as well.

Upvote 0