• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

mikie21

Feb 2, 2020
mi
✟7,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food ,

Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food ,

Hi Mikie21, thank you for your message and for telling us about yourself and your wonderful mum - she sounds great. Thank you for telling us what it is like for you to live with autism. I hope your new adhd meds work better than the ones you've been on.

I hope you get in touch again.

All the best to you and your mum.

Gillian

• Friendly
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0