Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Just stopping by to say hello because the email said to start here LOL ! My name is David, I've known the Lord a long time and always want to know more of Him. I'm a born again evangelical, I love the Lord, He has been better to me than all earthly treasures could pretend to be. Better than loving Him, I know that He loves me.

So hi, I may stick around and may not. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all ! And just remember, if you seek Him you will find Him, because He is already calling you. Amen ?

Dave G.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Just stopping by to say hello because the email said to start here LOL ! My name is David, I've known the Lord a long time and always want to know more of Him. I'm a born again evangelical, I love the Lord, He has been better to me than all earthly treasures could pretend to be. Better than loving Him, I know that He loves me.

So hi, I may stick around and may not. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all ! And just remember, if you seek Him you will find Him, because He is already calling you. Amen ?

Dave G.
Awesome!

Welcome!

There are several different forums here so you can probably find something you like: Forums

The Prayer and Encouragement Category has Testimonies, Prayer Wall, Praise Reports, Etc: Prayer and Encouragement (Christians only) | Christian Forums

The Edification Forum has Deeper Fellowship, Praise and Worship, Advice, Devotionals, Helping New Christian, etc: Edification (Christians only) | Christian Forums

The Christian Ministries Forum has various forums for those who are doing any kind of lay or ordained ministry, including witnessing or worship: Christian Ministries (Christians only) | Christian Forums

There's much more so take a look around.

God Bless you.

Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Dave G.
Welcome :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hello and welcome! We hope you'll stick around, but if you don't, that's okay too.

God bless.
If I stick around is according to how the Holy Spirit leads me, what truths I read here and the flavor of the place, in that order LOL ! I'm too new here to determine any of that yet but the Holy Spirit thus far has not indicated to leave. Sometimes we are lead to a place and time ( divine appointment) be it to minister or be ministered to. That may be why I am here, I don't know why yet !

Reactions: PKFox
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Dave G.
If I stick around is according to how the Holy Spirit leads me, what truths I read here and the flavor of the place, in that order LOL ! I'm too new here to determine any of that yet but the Holy Spirit thus far has not indicated to leave. Sometimes we are lead to a place and time ( divine appointment) be it to minister or be ministered to. That may be why I am here, I don't know why yet !

What email ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well, that's obviously old. I do get email notifications from CF, so maybe one of those emails .
"old" compared to 1 Peter, 1 John, Deuteronomy ? no.

Yes, it was your first post I think, as if some email directed or invited you to this site.

I had not heard of that before, so I asked what email ?

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
"old" compared to 1 Peter, 1 John, Deuteronomy ? no.

Yes, it was your first post I think, as if some email directed or invited you to this site.

I had not heard of that before, so I asked what email ?
No email directed me to CF, I searched for some kind of Christian forums and landed here. I probably signed up and got a welcome email or something. I don't remember . I doubt it's overly important at any rate. As I said already, I do get email notifications from CF.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi I'm new here but not to Christianity

Dave G.
yeshuaslavejeff said:
What email ?
Well, that's obviously old. I do get email notifications from CF, so maybe one of those emails .
No email directed me to CF, I searched for some kind of Christian forums and landed here. I probably signed up and got a welcome email or something. I don't remember . I doubt it's overly important at any rate. As I said already, I do get email notifications from CF.
I just realized this introduction thread is 2 and 1/2 yrs old!!...........

That aside, I was led to CF by the Spirit in 2006.
Thank you Lord Jesus........

• Friendly
Upvote 0