Visit site
✟16,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My favorite flavor is mint oreo in the summer. I like ale, I hate beer, and whiskey. I'll never starve because I can cook quesadillas. My favorite music are romantic, power metal, eurobeat, jazz, and whatever this is. My favorite movie of all time is Cabin Boy. Best ova is Gunnm. I still play Thief 1 and 2. My family's been christian since the middle ages, but I lost interest a few years ago, and left to find my own answers. I'd like to decide on a religion and follow through, because I'm not an atheist at heart, nor all that interested anymore in my own religion (I made one up that only I can follow). I was left with Vedanta or Christianity as my choices.

Lycurgus89

Mel Gibson's biggest fan
Jul 14, 2020
Indiana
Visit site
✟16,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hello. Where did you come up with the name Lycurgus? It's famous in my city, a bunch of sports teams are named that.
He was the king of Sparta and champion of the people. He freed Sparta from usury and instituted financial, social and military reforms that would last 400 years.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Lycurgus,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-hat-tip-gif.216840

079f0551165fa6aca5702fdfa65b588e.gif

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My favorite flavor is mint oreo in the summer. I like ale, I hate beer, and whiskey. I'll never starve because I can cook quesadillas. My favorite music are romantic, power metal, eurobeat, jazz, and whatever this is. My favorite movie of all time is Cabin Boy. Best ova is Gunnm. I still play Thief 1 and 2. My family's been christian since the middle ages, but I lost interest a few years ago, and left to find my own answers. I'd like to decide on a religion and follow through, because I'm not an atheist at heart, nor all that interested anymore in my own religion (I made one up that only I can follow). I was left with Vedanta or Christianity as my choices.

Hi Lycurgus;
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here.

I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music?

I have found; in times of trouble; like we have with this CV-19; that listening to; and singing along to good Christian P&W music; can bring us closer to Jesus and His wonderful peace.

Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VincentIII

Jul 14, 2020
PA
✟25,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I still play Thief 1 and 2.
:thumbsup:

I enjoyed those games tremendously. Do you play any others from that time period?

I hope your time on this forum helps you in your search for the Truth!

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

Lycurgus89

Mel Gibson's biggest fan
Jul 14, 2020
Indiana
Visit site
✟16,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
:thumbsup:

I enjoyed those games tremendously. Do you play any others from that time period?

I hope your time on this forum helps you in your search for the Truth!
Very seldom, because there so many fan missions for those two games, that I never get tired of them. I do play Daggerfall on the regular, and I replayed Deus Ex for the 20th anniversary last month. That's really it. I built a new computer last year, but the games coming out recently don't interest me at all. Hitman and Prey are both excellent, but that's it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums