Bob Riley is my governor
✟10,203.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I have to be honest with you. If this is your true faith then this is something you will have to hide your entire life. Even if you came into the states it would be something that would limit you. I want you to consider that. Church is about faith but it does also serve to establish your presence in the community. I am Catholic and I am fortunate enough to live in a city where we are the most influential group. If being openly Catholic served as a social hinderance, I wouldn't stay here

I do think you need to consider if getting everything you want is really the way to build faith. You also need to consider that you will probably be living a double life your entire life.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I just do not think that the christian god is nice; but
I have many nice christian friends.
Satan has granted me everything in my life.
Hi gal83 :)

GOD our Intelligent, & perfectly-Loving, for eternity Heavenly :hug: daddy created :clap: everyone including you ;), & also satan.
so saying: "christians are nice", but GOD is not, doesn't make any sense, understand?

I am not brought up to be a satanist.

I was a christian once upon a time,
lost faith in christianity,
and turned to satanism as a result.
It's understandable (when christianity, as a whole currently does not teach,
nor does it by Jesus Christ's teaching/example live...), too many christians further de-convert, and fall away.
but
Always remember: God, as JESUS CHRIST, invites you to continue to Abundantly... Feast :clap: with Him :wave:as
one of His children in his house

So simply ignore people not allowing themselves to so live... - and be-friend the few Christians who do.

He has answered some of my prayers, and he offers me hope in my life.
He is my father, my mentor, my friend. When I am down,
I talk to him, and he answers me back by helping me feel much better after that.
GOD, you are refering to here, right ;) for surely GOD wants to be known in *your life*, like this.
but
satan does not, did you know? How so?
Well, a few people 'observed' satan; &
each reported back his response: "Stay-away from me! -
I want no attention paid me, so I can work in complete darkness.
That way, people won't believe I exist, and I can get my plan done!!"

So your description above, does not match satan's m.o.

Hi.
I am Sgal83.

I never tell anyone in my offline world I am a satanist.
That is because it is illegal to be a satanist in Singapore.
You know :) right, your Public posts can be tracked by "police",
anywhere in the world, & you can be found.
IF it is true, that you are from Singapore, how will you be safe?

Most of my friends are actually christians
so I do not know how to relate to them. Beside needing fellow people
to worship
This part is most telling, do you notice: Supposing
another young adult said this to you: "I don't know how to relate to my friends,
but I need fellow people. - soo desperately, I'll talk to satan instead, & seek his pleasures in hell"

Here you are, following Christ...- and how would you counsel...your emotionally-needy young adult friend?

Please, avail yourself of Friendship-pleasures... :hug: with Christians, following... :thumbsup: our perfectly-loving :angel: GOD

GOD Bless :angel: you, gal83, in your Blessed-relationship... :hug: with GOD :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

max1120

seeker
Oct 9, 2008
✟9,676.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
First of all welcome to CF.

Secondly I am not sure if I take you seriously for a number of reasons:

1. You seem to parallel your method of prayer to Lucifer to that of childs prayer to God. "I pray to Satan at night before I go to bed". You also use a parallel of the christian "love the sinner hate the sin" when you say you hate the christian God and love Christians. This seems like it could be something said by one who is not being serious. Not saying that you are doing that but it sounds that way to me.

2. Most people who are "Theisiaic Satanist" verses "Levian Satanist" are actually worshiping a living diety that they refer to as Lucifer. They (as you admitt you do also) hate the Christian God. My thought is how can you hate the Christian God if you think he does not exist? I do not hate Zuse or Apollo because I do not believe they exist. You state in your post thtat you do not mind people praying for you because you do not think that christian prayers work. Why? If you believe in Lucifer you have to logically believe in God. Otherwise what was the Lucifers origion if not as an angel who fell form heavens grace? Have you seen Lucifer or any of his demons?

I will stop with these two for now. I am not asking this to insult but to understand. I would be interested to read your responses.

Max

Last edited:
Upvote 0

S.gal83

Jan 15, 2009
✟15,343.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hi gal83 :)

GOD our Intelligent, & perfectly-Loving, for eternity Heavenly :hug: daddy created :clap: everyone including you ;), & also satan.
so saying: "christians are nice", but GOD is not, doesn't make any sense, understand?

It's understandable (when christianity, as a whole currently does not teach,
nor does it by Jesus Christ's teaching/example live...), too many christians further de-convert, and fall away.
but
Always remember: God, as JESUS CHRIST, invites you to continue to Abundantly... Feast :clap: with Him :wave:as
one of His children in his house

So simply ignore people not allowing themselves to so live... - and be-friend the few Christians who do.

GOD, you are refering to here, right ;) for surely GOD wants to be known in *your life*, like this.
but
satan does not, did you know? How so?
Well, a few people 'observed' satan; &
each reported back his response: "Stay-away from me! -
I want no attention paid me, so I can work in complete darkness.
That way, people won't believe I exist, and I can get my plan done!!"

So your description above, does not match satan's m.o.

You know :) right, your Public posts can be tracked by "police",
anywhere in the world, & you can be found.
IF it is true, that you are from Singapore, how will you be safe?

This part is most telling, do you notice: Supposing
another young adult said this to you: "I don't know how to relate to my friends,
but I need fellow people. - soo desperately, I'll talk to satan instead, & seek his pleasures in hell"

Here you are, following Christ...- and how would you counsel...your emotionally-needy young adult friend?

Please, avail yourself of Friendship-pleasures... :hug: with Christians, following... :thumbsup: our perfectly-loving :angel: GOD

GOD Bless :angel: you, gal83, in your Blessed-relationship... :hug: with GOD :wave:

Thank you for your response and sharing. I just do not think God is good. I agree he is powerful. Maybe, he is even more powerful than Satan. But I do not think he is good.

I have many christian friends. They really believe in Jesus. I really believed in him once upon a time, too.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your response and sharing.

I just do not think God is good. I agree he is powerful.
Maybe, he is even more powerful than Satan.

I really believed in him once upon a time, too.
Hi gal83 :wave:
re: I really believed in him(GOD) once upon a time, too.

What specifically? made you no longer believe in Him?
----------------------------------- ok,
you wrote, in your thread: "Why do you believe in Christ?"

"I had read the bible, while I was still a christian and also, sometimes now when I am no longer a christian.
I had read about God and I read of how he chased Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden,
sent plagues upon Egypt and killed many Egyptians, turned his back on the Israelites because they doubted him
and let them died in the desert for forty years and not let those that doubted him entered the promise land,
ruined Job's life because he wanted to test if Job was faithful to him or not.
Finally, he sent his own son to die because he required blood for sins, instead of setting any system of redemption.

God might not have forced us into worshipping him, but he did not really give us free choices either.
It is either him or hell. I think that is a tyrant way of running things.
It is like you either choose him or you choose hell. So, there is really very limited free choices.

What is sin? Sin is something defined by God. God decided what sin is, and what sin is not.
Why is homosexuality a sin when it does not cause harm to anyone?
Secondly, why is God not judged by the same standard that he judged us. He said, thou shalt not murder. Yet, he murdered babies.
The first born son of all egyptians, the various tribes that he commanded the israelites to wipe out completely.
Babies don't sin and therefore, God had no justification to kill them. Finally, he killed someone he claimed to be sinless. Jesus Christ. How could a just God killed a completely sinless person? If Jesus really is sinless, as christians claimed him to be, then God commited murder when he killed Jesus.

God may choose not to let sinners enter heaven because he hates sins.
But he doesn't have to torture sinners for eternity in hell.
Today, in our laws, we don't torture people. We don't even torture murders and serial killers. We just put them to a painless death.
That is because we know it is immoral for us to torture a person even if a person is evil.
God is the source of moral for the christians, and yet he commits this act of torturing sinners for all eternity.
Where is his moral? Where is his holiness? He is just a jealous God that cannot take it when people choose to disagree with him."
----------------------------------------------
gal83 -
Obviously, somebody -or even yourself- terribly confused you about GOD, & matters concerning Him & us.

First, you forgot :) that --> GOD, in the flesh = Jesus Christ <-- so (instead of a murderer),

evidently --> GOD literally sacrificed Himself :angel: for us <--
why
, well you may ask? - because only GOD is Perfect,
in all attributes, foremost especially eternal :angel: LOVE...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

S.gal83

Jan 15, 2009
✟15,343.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
First of all welcome to CF.

Secondly I am not sure if I take you seriously for a number of reasons:

1. You seem to parallel your method of prayer to Lucifer to that of childs prayer to God. "I pray to Satan at night before I go to bed". You also use a parallel of the christian "love the sinner hate the sin" when you say you hate the christian God and love Christians. This seems like it could be something said by one who is not being serious. Not saying that you are doing that but it sounds that way to me.

2. Most people who are "Theisiaic Satanist" verses "Levian Satanist" are actually worshiping a living diety that they refer to as Lucifer. They (as you admitt you do also) hate the Christian God. My thought is how can you hate the Christian God if you think he does not exist? I do not hate Zuse or Apollo because I do not believe they exist. You state in your post thtat you do not mind people praying for you because you do not think that christian prayers work. Why? If you believe in Lucifer you have to logically believe in God. Otherwise what was the Lucifers origion if not as an angel who fell form heavens grace? Have you seen Lucifer or any of his demons?

I will stop with these two for now. I am not asking this to insult but to understand. I would be interested to read your responses.

Max

1) I am a new satanist. After I lose faith in God, I begin to see Satan in a new light. I begin to see him as a freedom fighter and start to pray to him. He answered my prayers. I don't see anything wrong with the similarities between how I pray to Satan and how christians pray to God.

Secondly, I don't see why I have to hate christians just because I hate their god. To be honest, I don't even hate the christian god. I am just indifferent to him. Christians are christians and what they do may be misguided but they are human beings just like me. I don't see why I have to hate them just because I don't believe in their God's goodness.

2) I believe in the christian god, I just don't worship him. I believe lucifer is an angel that rebelled against God, that is more powerful than what God stated him to be, in the bible. Lucifer created hell for himself after he decided to rebel against God. He is in hell, now and when I die, I will be in hell to meet him. I don't think prayers work because I don't think God always answers prayers. I think God only answers prayers when it is to his advantage.I had not seen Lucifer or any of his demons, but I hear their voices talking to my mind, guiding me through life, at times when I need it most. It is my desire, though, to see them physically, one day.

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi gal83 :wave:

You wrote, in your thread: "Why do you believe in Christ?"

"I had read the bible, while I was still a christian and also, sometimes now when I am no longer a christian.
I had read about God and I read of how he chased Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden,
sent plagues upon Egypt and killed many Egyptians, turned his back on the Israelites because they doubted him
and let them died in the desert for forty years and not let those that doubted him entered the promise land,
ruined Job's life because he wanted to test if Job was faithful to him or not.
Finally, he sent his own son to die because he required blood for sins, instead of setting any system of redemption.

God might not have forced us into worshipping him, but he did not really give us free choices either.
It is either him or hell. I think that is a tyrant way of running things.
It is like you either choose him or you choose hell. So, there is really very limited free choices.

What is sin? Sin is something defined by God. God decided what sin is, and what sin is not.
Why is homosexuality a sin when it does not cause harm to anyone?
Secondly, why is God not judged by the same standard that he judged us. He said, thou shalt not murder. Yet, he murdered babies.
The first born son of all egyptians, the various tribes that he commanded the israelites to wipe out completely.
Babies don't sin and therefore, God had no justification to kill them. Finally, he killed someone he claimed to be sinless. Jesus Christ. How could a just God killed a completely sinless person? If Jesus really is sinless, as christians claimed him to be, then God commited murder when he killed Jesus.
---------------------------------------------------

again :wave: gal83 -
Obviously, somebody -or even yourself- terribly confused you about GOD, & matters concerning Him & us.

First, you forgot :) that --> GOD, in the flesh = Jesus Christ <-- so (instead of a murderer),

evidently --> GOD literally sacrificed Himself :angel: for us <--
why
, well you may ask? - because only GOD is Perfect,
in all attributes, foremost especially eternal :angel: LOVE...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Markus6

Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
Houston
✟22,034.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1) I am a new satanist. After I lose faith in God, I begin to see Satan in a new light. I begin to see him as a freedom fighter and start to pray to him. He answered my prayers. I don't see anything wrong with the similarities between how I pray to Satan and how christians pray to God.

Secondly, I don't see why I have to hate christians just because I hate their god. To be honest, I don't even hate the christian god. I am just indifferent to him. Christians are christians and what they do may be misguided but they are human beings just like me. I don't see why I have to hate them just because I don't believe in their God's goodness.

2) I believe in the christian god, I just don't worship him. I believe lucifer is an angel that rebelled against God, that is more powerful than what God stated him to be, in the bible. Lucifer created hell for himself after he decided to rebel against God. He is in hell, now and when I die, I will be in hell to meet him. I don't think prayers work because I don't think God always answers prayers. I think God only answers prayers when it is to his advantage.I had not seen Lucifer or any of his demons, but I hear their voices talking to my mind, guiding me through life, at times when I need it most. It is my desire, though, to see them physically, one day.
Do you believe God created the world and human beings? Do you consider God to be good or evil? Do you think satan is better than God and why?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

nhisname

God is the creator of all.....hell is a place of punishment prepared by God for Satan and his wicked followers. Satan works through lies and deception that comes in as an angel of light, Mr. nice guy...if he came in as his true self who would be fooled, this is how he gets sin to work for him. People are born with a sinful nature and Satan knows how to manipulate and satisfy this selfishness with things that appeal to the flesh... when you pray to him do you ask for spiritual things or fleshly things?. ... fleshly things satisfy for a time but nothing will satisfy like the peace of a loving and caring God. You say you have read parts of the Bible that to you, God seems to be harsh in his judgements against those that have turned against him.....You are comparing human judgement to God's purity in judgement...not the same. God cannot abide by sin and humans fall so short, that even our best deeds are as filthy rags to him...this is why he gave his only son to die for us, as a perfect sacrifice for our sins...his blood cleans us white as snow. Be careful when asking these demons to materialize. You will become a captive to his whims. We are in a spiritual war and you are abetting the enemy..... Please read this book by Rebecca Brown M.D. "He came to set the captives free" She's worked for yrs. trying to help get people out of Satans hands the stories will will make your neck hairs raise up. God Bless

Upvote 0

3trees

welcome to CF

i believe that if your Christian friends knew about you being a satanist, they might still choose to be your friends. that decision would be theirs bc of their free wills. in the new testament Jesus is called "the friend of sinners". the Christians around you, if they are genuine Christians and not in name only, have Christ living in them. therefore Jesus Christ is a friend to you through them.

i believe all sins are the same, meaning there are none that are more worthy of punishment than are others. imo - a satanist is the same as a person who believes in himself/herself or a humanist, they are the same bc they both do not surrender to the Lordship of Christ.

i don't believe all Christians are afraid of satanists :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.