• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hi everyone

Seadish

Oct 16, 2018
Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First off Blessings peace and prayer to you all . Need support maybe just to vent, brother I’d 68, pancreatic cancer stage 1 diagnosed last October also has prostate cancer about 10 yrs 3 months of chemo didn’t help much he’s been hospitaled I don’t even remember how many times they don’t know that he’s strong enough to do the surgery, he has recently started radiation but know has been hospitalized more than a week with sepsis stats are finally stable but they can’t find an antibiotic to work against infection, yesterday as he just wants to go home, they told him they aren’t sure they can kill the sepsis so..know he’s jaundiced again ugh anyone been there? I know it doesn’t look great, yet encouragement or something would be nice golly I’m stressed so hard to see your loved ones like this the devil may kill his body, sooner rather than later, he finds that ironic, but God’s got him

• Prayers
Reactions: Yennora

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,936.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
First off Blessings peace and prayer to you all . Need support maybe just to vent, brother I’d 68, pancreatic cancer stage 1 diagnosed last October also has prostate cancer about 10 yrs 3 months of chemo didn’t help much he’s been hospitaled I don’t even remember how many times they don’t know that he’s strong enough to do the surgery, he has recently started radiation but know has been hospitalized more than a week with sepsis stats are finally stable but they can’t find an antibiotic to work against infection, yesterday as he just wants to go home, they told him they aren’t sure they can kill the sepsis so..know he’s jaundiced again ugh anyone been there? I know it doesn’t look great, yet encouragement or something would be nice golly I’m stressed so hard to see your loved ones like this the devil may kill his body, sooner rather than later, he finds that ironic, but God’s got him

I can't tell you what to do, but I have heard first hand amazing results (cancer up to and including stage 4 cancer cured, from drinking Flor-essence (a brand name --nothing to do with anything florescent) tea, an improvement on Essiac tea which has been around for about 70 years, I think. And quick results too, like overnight in some cases the progression of cancer is reversed, though those cases, from what I understand, are by using the tea much more or stronger than recommended.

Richard Thomas' physician wrote a testimonial available online concerning Essiac tea, saying that it does indeed kill cancer.

A note, however: Any damage already done is still damage. The tea does not restore tissue, it just kills, or helps the body kill, the cancer.

(And no, I have nothing to gain by posting this. I don't own stock or any other interests in the products. This is not an advertisement.)

They are both (Flor-essence and Essiac teas) available online.

Upvote 0

Seadish

Oct 16, 2018
Colorado
✟33,935.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't tell you what to do, but I have heard first hand amazing results (cancer up to and including stage 4 cancer cured, from drinking Flor-essence (a brand name --nothing to do with anything florescent) tea, an improvement on Essiac tea which has been around for about 70 years, I think. And quick results too, like overnight in some cases the progression of cancer is reversed, though those cases, from what I understand, are by using the tea much more or stronger than recommended.

Richard Thomas' physician wrote a testimonial available online concerning Essiac tea, saying that it does indeed kill cancer.

A note, however: Any damage already done is still damage. The tea does not restore tissue, it just kills, or helps the body kill, the cancer.

(And no, I have nothing to gain by posting this. I don't own stock or any other interests in the products. This is not an advertisement.)

They are both (Flor-essence and Essiac teas) available online.
Ty! And awesome for you if he makes it thru the infection I’ll defini get some

Upvote 0