Houston
✟15,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I am a faith believing christian, I study Gods word! I don't believe God expects us to be perfect We as believers need to understand that we are not saved by works, but by faith, and we are to renew our minds and be transformed. Romans 12:2. ( This is a process, and its different for everyone, in how long it takes, and how willing we are to let God work in us!

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a faith believing christian, I study Gods word! I don't believe God expects us to be perfect We as believers need to understand that we are not saved by works, but by faith, and we are to renew our minds and be transformed. Romans 12:2. ( This is a process, and its different for everyone, in how long it takes, and how willing we are to let God work in us!
Welcome to CF! Also, that Bible verse is, like, my life motto.

God bless!

Upvote 0

PKFox

Child of God
Apr 24, 2017
Michigan
✟20,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is the Premium membership cost for? All I want is to comment on some these blogs! So what what is this cost for?

blessings!!
I'm not familiar with the Premium membership myself. Can anyone else shed some light on this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums