✟1,170.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello everyone,
I am new to CF after having discovered it a few months ago, and am truly blessed by the conversations and insights of the esteemed members here!
I thought it would be nice to join the community of like minded believers in Christ on the new, especially given this current pandemic restrictions.
I really hope I can be a blessing in return!

I am from Canada, the land of Tim Horton's and Hockey, hehe.
Perhaps a little about myself,
I am a born again Christian, having came to the Lord when I was a teen. Greatest thing to ever happen in my life!
I try to help my colleagues fix broken hearts, and preferably prevent them from breaking in the first place. No, not the broken hearts from broken relationships and lost loves. I wish! (waiting to hear those who scorn, heal thyself! Haha) Rather, the cardiovascular kind as an outpatient mid-level clinician.

I am relatively young guy who is now single, divorced unfortunately but rejoice in the Lord's deliverance from this bad situation and looking to go and and flourish for Him.
Despite my sins and flaws of which we all have our own, I choose to learn and grow to be a better man and the best man that I can be for my future beloved spouse.
Unfortunately, my former spouse was persistently abusive and to top it all off had what I came to discover were multiple affairs. That took the cake. So, here I am.

It is what it is. In the word there will be tribulation, but He has over come the world!
I genuinely love my brothers and sisters in Christ and hope to be a blessing and contribute to the best of my ability in this forum.

God bless you all

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,
I am new to CF after having discovered it a few months ago, and am truly blessed by the conversations and insights of the esteemed members here!
I thought it would be nice to join the community of like minded believers in Christ on the new, especially given this current pandemic restrictions.

I am a born again Christian, having came to the Lord when I was a teen. Greatest thing to ever happen in my life!
I try to help my colleagues fix broken hearts, and preferably prevent them from breaking in the first place. No, not the broken hearts from broken relationships and lost loves. I wish! (waiting to hear those who scorn, heal thyself! Haha) Rather, the cardiovascular kind as an outpatient mid-level clinician.

I am relatively young guy who is now single, divorced unfortunately but rejoice in the Lord's deliverance from this bad situation and looking to go and and flourish for Him.
Despite my sins and flaws of which we all have our own, I choose to learn and grow to be a better man and the best man that I can be for my future beloved spouse.
Unfortunately, my former spouse was persistently abusive and to top it all off had what I came to discover were multiple affairs. That took the cake. So, here I am.

It is what it is. In the word there will be tribulation, but He has over come the world!
I genuinely love my brothers and sisters in Christ and hope to be a blessing and contribute to the best of my ability in this forum.

God bless you all
Nice to meet you!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

God bless you all
Welcome!

Upvote 0

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,365.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Dr. Duderino, welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 300129

6a5bcad37bbf9973402890f576a260d1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums