Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Well, welcome! I think you will find tons of answers here. They may not fit your questions but hopefully some of them will. Now go back and finish filling out your profile, ok? We know nothing at all about you. Christian, atheist, agnostic, Catholic, Baptist, lol! Nothing! Anyway be blessed here because we are blessed you are here.

edited for spelling!

Upvote 0

pandora

Jan 10, 2003
someplace cold
Visit site
✟15,252.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Gerry
Well, welcome! I think you will find tons of answers here. They may not fit your questions but hopefully some of them will. Now go back and finish filling out your profile, ok? We know nothing at all about you. Christian, atheist, agnostic, Catholic, Baptist, lol! Nothing! Anyway be blessed here because we are blessed yu are here.

Thanks everyone! Thanks so much :)

Gerry! Happy late Birthday! I posted a thread in apologetics titled "big question".  Everyone replied that Catholics are Christians, but here u have them separated!! I'm confused again! How come you listed them as such above? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums