New York
✟15,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys im new to this and im trying to get closer w/ God and change certain ways about me. For a while i have thought i wasnt good enough or God wouldnt love me the same as other christians. I have struggled w/ fully stopping masturbation and i feel wrong when i do it but its sometimes hard to stop. I have prayed to God to help me change the bad ways about me and i try to stay consistent on praying. Last night i had a dream i was in a dark room and someone came to me and was talking to me and said oh you’re not able to touch and im like no then i was laying down on this bed nd i tried to get up but i couldnt i then became really fearful and started to cry and beg for God and i shouted i rebuke in the name of jesus After that i felt like something stopped my breathing then i died The dream felt so real. i woke up right after and i felt different almost something was off of me or cleansed idk how to describe the feeling Ik the dream sounds weird and all over the place bc i cant remember everything that happened only those parts. If anyone can try to interpret my dream it would really help. Also any advice on how u changed ur life for the better. Thank you! ❤️ Btw i just feel better after the dream

Last edited:

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys im new to this and im trying to get closer w/ God and change certain ways about me. For a while i have thought i wasnt good enough or God wouldnt love me the same as other christians. I have struggled w/ fully stopping masturbation and i feel wrong when i do it but its sometimes hard to stop. I have prayed to God to help me change the bad ways about me and i try to stay consistent on praying. Last night i had a dream i was in a dark room and someone came to me and was talking to me and said oh you’re not able to touch and im like no then i was laying down on this bed nd i tried to get up but i couldnt i then became really fearful and started to cry and beg for God and i shouted i rebuke in the name of jesus After that i felt like something stopped my breathing then i died The dream felt so real. i woke up right after and i felt different almost something was off of me or cleansed idk how to describe the feeling Ik the dream sounds weird and all over the place bc i cant remember everything that happened only those parts. If anyone can try to interpret my dream it would really help. Also any advice on how u changed ur life for the better. Thank you! ❤️ Btw i just feel better after the dream
When he died (Jesus), he died once to break the power of sin. But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God. So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus. Romans 6:10-11

It seems like something broke off of you. Every time sin comes knocking at your door, remind it that you are dead to sin.

If I could go back to in time to give me an advice about the Christian life it would be to focus in learning on how to hear God and to obey Him. For years He was speaking, I just wasn't listening. The Bible says we don't live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from His mouth. His word is life, His actual breath, the same He gave to Adam and Eve. Aim for that through sincere fellowship with the Lord. Don't seek religion, seek communion. You are a son, learn your identity from your Father. The Bible also says that just as Jesus is, so are we, so believe that. And keep a dream journal. He talks a lot through dreams and visions.

Matthew 4:4 But Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Reactions: Ag15
Upvote 0