Georgia
✟16,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey, I'm Kyndelle and I'm new to forums but it's super cool to discuss theology and beliefs with all of you!! I'm Christian and am all about that non denominational jazz, I look forward to getting to know some of you better!!

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christian Forums, Kyndelle. I love you avatar Bible verse. I pray that you will find fellowship, friendship and edification here, and look forward to getting to know you better.

Upvote 0
Aug 23, 2017
Georgia
✟16,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Welcome to Christian Forums, Kyndelle. I love you avatar Bible verse. I pray that you will find fellowship, friendship and edification here, and look forward to getting to know you better.
Aww thank you, and that's one of my favorite verses to apply to my life

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I'm Kyndelle and I'm new to forums but it's super cool to discuss theology and beliefs with all of you!! I'm Christian and am all about that non denominational jazz, I look forward to getting to know some of you better!!
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to you.

• Friendly
Reactions: I'm_Sorry
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 23, 2017
Georgia
✟16,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Isaiah is a great book of the Bible, isn't it? :)
Hey I have no idea how to post a reply to what you've said on my profile, so I'm not ignoring you I just am not good with technology

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0