In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sister....SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't do it! Please don't do it! I love you! I really do...I beg you...don't do it...I love you like crazy. God loves you like crazy. We all love you....CF loves you....we don't want you to go bye bye forever...we want to get to know you and love you more and more everyday....please stay with us....I love you so much. Get some help for this....people do love you. Don't listen to the lies of the evil one...you are stronger than that, I know you are...be strong. God is near to you...I can see Him now...he is with you...just don't end it all...please...I love you do much....and I know many others do too. It won't always be this bad, I promise! Things will get better....I hope this reaches you in due time. I really don't want you to end things so suddenly. You are younger than me....that hurts me so bad...I've been there too frosty...I've felt the pain, as if no one on earth cared....like they really wanted me dead....please, tell us what's up...tell us, or PM me and and talk to me...get things off your chest...come on...cry it out and vent a bit to me kiddo. I love you so much, Lauren

Upvote 0
V

Vincent88

SilentFrosty1987 said:
I've decided to kill myself because I feel like my life has no meaning.....No one cares about me.....No one can convince me that ther's someone "out there" who cares because if they where then why don't they come and help me out with all the [stuff] that I'm going through. I'm just tired of living.
You've made the right decision. Good job!

Upvote 0

vlinder

Jul 31, 2004
Sol System, Third Planet
Visit site
✟434.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
To Life Immortal

This is not funny.

I am struggling right now with suicidal thoughts. I have been isolated from people since childhood. My family is angry with me for things in my past and mistakes I've made. They see me as I was 20 years ago.

I am bipolar and multiple. I try to fight against harming myself, but these time of year makes it all worse. I can't even listen to the Christian music for comfort. They sing about how Jesus loves people and I just dont feel worthy of it. If I were to die, only one person would really care. I don't want a funeral, because it is all a lie; they hated me.

Please dont joke about suicide

Upvote 0

EuphonicDissonance

Jan 2, 2005
✟15,189.00
Faith
Christian
Think about it. Jesus didnt die on the cross just so you can kill yourself. He died because he wants you to spend eternity with him. Dont kill yourself, it's not worth it. There are people that love you. Heck, all of us here love you (even though we dont know you and might be half way across the Earth). As children of God we love one another =] And you're included

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

knownbeforetime

Princess of the Lord of Grace and Power
Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Father in Heaven,

Send us a sign that Silentfrosty1987 is somewhere safe....and if she is safe let her know that she is loved, not only by the God of hope but by her Christian friends here at Christian forums. Amen.

Upvote 0

n0va

Sep 19, 2004
Belfast
✟15,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Atheism is a curse. I blame it for the suicides. I can promise you if you give God a chance your eyes will be opened to the real purpose of life. Notice how happy Christians are, they are normal humans like you but the joy comes from God. How can something that good be a lie? People WILL let you down, give God a chance and he won't. He is the only one worth living for and thats why you feel like that. Death is not an easy way out. You may not see it now but give God a chance and your eyes will be opened to the truth, it's an assurance and completeness undescribeable! You r life does have meaning, Satan knows that so thats why he has Atheism rampant.

Upvote 0

Blazin4Christ

Glory to God, and God alone.
Mar 16, 2004
U.S.A., East Coast,
✟912.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
SilentFrosty1987 said:
I've decided to kill myself because I feel like my life has no meaning.....No one cares about me.....No one can convince me that ther's someone "out there" who cares because if they where then why don't they come and help me out with all the [stuff] that I'm going through. I'm just tired of living.

don't kill urself, you can have such an awesome life in God! don't do this to yourself and cut your life short!

Upvote 0

Antoninus Verus

Dec 28, 2004
Californication
✟2,022.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
n0va said:
Atheism is a curse. I blame it for the suicides. I can promise you if you give God a chance your eyes will be opened to the real purpose of life. Notice how happy Christians are, they are normal humans like you but the joy comes from God. How can something that good be a lie? People WILL let you down, give God a chance and he won't. He is the only one worth living for and thats why you feel like that. Death is not an easy way out. You may not see it now but give God a chance and your eyes will be opened to the truth, it's an assurance and completeness undescribeable! You r life does have meaning, Satan knows that so thats why he has Atheism rampant.
Your right! And why dont we blame homosexualty on Athiests too!? But why stop there! Im sure cannibals are Athiest. Wasnt John Wayne Gacy an Athiest?

But why stop there?! We can blame EVERYTHING on something that has little or no relavence to the problem! Its a brilliant idea! Instead of looking at parents, or schools, or society at large, we can blame a belief structure! Its brilliant! No one can disprove it!

Nova, grow up.

Reactions: Caylin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

knownbeforetime

Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Antoninus Verus, you're not helping! This is not the place to discuss what you think is wrong!

She wants to kill herself (and she may have already done it) because she has nothing to believe in and she thinks nobody believes in her, that's why she put Atheist below her name. This is simply not true! There is a God that loves her and she can love him at no cost to her.

Come back, SilentFrosty1987!

Upvote 0

Antoninus Verus

Dec 28, 2004
Californication
✟2,022.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
knownbeforetime said:
Antoninus Verus, you're not helping! This is not the place to discuss what you think is wrong!

She wants to kill herself (and she may have already done it) because she has nothing to believe in and she thinks nobody believes in her, that's why she put Atheist below her name.
Well I dont think blind hatred is very helpful ither! "Those damn Athiests! Theyre the cause of all the suicide!" Im sick of people blaming **** on totally un-related things. This person needs help, not a review of her religious convictions

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't hate anybody. If there's anything I hate it's Atheism. I don't blame any person for the way SilentFrost1987 is feeling. Nobody personally or purposefully put suicidal thoughts in her head. The only thing I blame is Atheism.

SilentFrosty1987 doesn't need "help". I'm sure she is a perfectly sane person. She just needs to know that somebody loves her and cares for her. I've had suicidal thoughts myself when I thought everybody had left, including God. This just isn't true! Therapy didn't help me at all, I just needed to go back to God. He never left, and He won't ever leave. :amen:

If a large group of people come together to try and help SilentFrosty1987, then there must be some unifying force or being motivating them. If a number of individuals come seperately to try and help her with different and confusing methods then there isn't a unifying force or being motivating them. The latter is my definition of Atheism.

We Christians (a large group of people coming together to try and help) are coming together in the name of JESUS CHRIST to try and help SilentFrosty1987. We may never see one another, or SilentFrosty (except in heaven) but we have a GENUINE concern for SilentFrosty1987's well-being and eternal condition.

Upvote 0

Antoninus Verus

Dec 28, 2004
Californication
✟2,022.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Then I fail to see how expressing hatred towards a belief system is supposed to help someone.

It just makes me angry when someone blames something superficial or un-related for thier problems or the problems of someone else. Instead of just automatically assuming that its because shes Athiest that the problem is there, why not talk to her? Get to know her a little. One good way to help someone who's depressed is to talk to them.

Upvote 0

knownbeforetime

Dec 27, 2004
Pittsburg, KS
Visit site
✟21,967.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
SilentFrosty1987 said:
(boldface added)

It sounds like Atheism is the cause to me........

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.