Southeast US
✟9,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I'm Emily and I am a young professional in the law field who grew up in Lutheran/Methodist/Presbyterian churches (props if you can spell Presbyterian without a dictionary because I still can't spell it on my own, haha) and I was baptized Lutheran.
I love outdoor activities and being with my friends and family as well as cooking--all the good things in life really and I study history/law/politics/theology in my alone time as well as write. Personally, I am bubbly and get enthusiastic about funny or simple things, which makes me happy. I also love getting to know other people and listening to what they feel and think as I am quite compassionate and like to listen/discuss.
I'm glad to join this forum and can't wait to join some discussions! See ya around the forum

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm Emily and I am a young professional in the law field who grew up in Lutheran/Methodist/Presbyterian churches (props if you can spell Presbyterian without a dictionary because I still can't spell it on my own, haha) and I was baptized Lutheran.
I love outdoor activities and being with my friends and family as well as cooking--all the good things in life really and I study history/law/politics/theology in my alone time as well as write. Personally, I am bubbly and get enthusiastic about funny or simple things, which makes me happy. I also love getting to know other people and listening to what they feel and think as I am quite compassionate and like to listen/discuss.
I'm glad to join this forum and can't wait to join some discussions! See ya around the forum
Welcome. I'm old, an introvert, a little irritable - we should get on fine

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

QvQ

Aug 18, 2019
AZ
✟101,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Emily

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Emily,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

View attachment 288461

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hello Emily
A very welcome from us all - hope you will enjoy your time on the forums!
God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome. Love the pomma poof. I know that's not the correct term, we have a little girl called spyro. Part pomma part poof. Our daughter left her with us while she was in England and needless to say we got attached and didn't give her back.

Upvote 0