Florida
✟8,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was raised Catholic, I went to a private catholic school from pre-k to 3rd grade. After 3rd grade I made a very stark transition to public school. It gave me a fascinating point of view. I think that the matter of faith has always interested me. Religion is a very present feature in life and it fascinates me. In the time that I've been alive I have gone through many different phases regarding religion. First I was strictly catholic, I believed wholeheartedly in the notion of God and faith. Then came the transition to non-belief, doubts compounded over time. There was a period of time looking back where I was stereotypically repelled by the notion of faith (of any origin). After the initial conversion came mellowing and acceptance with the perspective I have found myself with. Buddhism slipped in and I respect most of its teachings (although I am not a traditional Buddhist). That is where I have been and this where I am. I like talking to people and having civil discussions. I'm here to figure out what's what. I want to get new perspectives and have civil discussions. I want to hear from people of all Faiths and denominations. : )

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello and welcome to CF.
If there is any type of topic you like to discuss, just do a "search". Such as "buddhism".
The link below will take you to a number of boards that discuss Christianity with other Religions.

https://www.christianforums.com/forums/#outreach.1248

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
After the initial conversion came mellowing and acceptance with the perspective I have found myself with. Buddhism slipped in and I respect most of its teachings (although I am not a traditional Buddhist). That is where I have been and this where I am. I like talking to people and having civil discussions. I'm here to figure out what's what. I want to get new perspectives and have civil discussions. I want to hear from people of all Faiths and denominations. : )

Then, welcome, Davis. *bows low in welcome*

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I was raised Catholic, I went to a private catholic school from pre-k to 3rd grade. After 3rd grade I made a very stark transition to public school. It gave me a fascinating point of view. I think that the matter of faith has always interested me. Religion is a very present feature in life and it fascinates me. In the time that I've been alive I have gone through many different phases regarding religion. First I was strictly catholic, I believed wholeheartedly in the notion of God and faith. Then came the transition to non-belief, doubts compounded over time. There was a period of time looking back where I was stereotypically repelled by the notion of faith (of any origin). After the initial conversion came mellowing and acceptance with the perspective I have found myself with. Buddhism slipped in and I respect most of its teachings (although I am not a traditional Buddhist). That is where I have been and this where I am. I like talking to people and having civil discussions. I'm here to figure out what's what. I want to get new perspectives and have civil discussions. I want to hear from people of all Faiths and denominations. : )
Hello and welcome to CF!

You can certainly find conversation with people from all kinds of backgrounds and beliefs here. Let us know if you need any help finding your way around - always glad to help. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
hello there.
And hello and welcome to CF also. I see this is your first post. :) If you like, you can also start your own intro thread, or feel free to jump in anywhere in the forums. If you need help, just ask. :)

Again, welcome!

Upvote 0