✟16,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Hey All,

Like this topic suggests, I am new~ I've been looking for a way to connect to fellow Christians since the state of the world has prohibited me from attending church to directly congregate with my community.

I am a very recently born again Christian. I was raised Roman Catholic, then became an atheist right before entering high school, up until last year. God sent us a grand delusion and here I am. After a painful divorce from my ex-husband and years of therapy for my persistent depression, I was able to pull myself out of it and heal almost everything that I was carrying with me all my life. Unfortunately it was through New Age spirituality, but thankfully for not too long. I finally came to realize it was God's grace that put me on such a path in my life that I was able to overcome my suffering and turn to the one I needed most! I cannot sing enough praises for the wonder that He has done for me. Of course I dealt with an abundance of shame and guilt for having turned from Him for so long, but like the Prodigal Son, I was welcomed home with wide open arms. It feels great and I have been working on my relationship with Him ever since.

I currently live in Canada, just outside of Toronto. I am a huge lover of tea, I love herbalism, gardening, photography, travelling, reading, music, seeking the truth, and Jesus

I look forward to interacting with you all

God is good, all the time! Amen! Jesus can and does move mountains and he is my rock and fortress and my redeemer and my savior! Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah! Lord, thank you for bringing this new believer to you father and for being the provider she needed. You are faithful and worthy of all my praise, Jesus! Hallelujah!! Thank you father!

Upvote 0

CoderGMA

Mar 31, 2021
Pennsylvania
✟16,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
God is good, all the time! Amen! Jesus can and does move mountains and he is my rock and fortress and my redeemer and my savior! Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah! Lord, thank you for bringing this new believer to you father and for being the provider she needed. You are faithful and worthy of all my praise, Jesus! Hallelujah!! Thank you father!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0