Sep 23, 2015
USA
✟15,212.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
First thing's first, if you are an atheist, please do not respond unless you can legitimately help me. All right then, so there is this dark angel that has been following me around for a long time ruining my life. Lately, I feel as if its kind of reaching the critical point where if I can't get rid of it soon or weaken it, something unspeakably terrible will occur, so what I'm asking is: Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of it?
P.S, I have had no history of mental disorders, nor do I have any to my knowledge
Any help is greatly appreciated and needed.

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I will tell you. I care and I'm trying to help you need it truly and I feel you do. Your heart is hardened and you're fooled and being taught wrong. You won't weaken it, it won't be cast out because you have faith in the wrong God.

Upvote 0

Dechen

Oct 30, 2015
✟15,221.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
First thing's first, if you are an atheist, please do not respond unless you can legitimately help me. All right then, so there is this dark angel that has been following me around for a long time ruining my life. Lately, I feel as if its kind of reaching the critical point where if I can't get rid of it soon or weaken it, something unspeakably terrible will occur, so what I'm asking is: Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of it?
P.S, I have had no history of mental disorders, nor do I have any to my knowledge
Just out of curiosity , how is it ruining your life?

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You can get rid of it in the name of Jesus for sure! He is the light and light overcomes darkness .
He can not get rid of it in the name of JESUS because he is not asking JESUS to rid him of the demon nor does he have the faith that JESUS will cast it out.

Upvote 0

Gnostic Guy

Follower of Gnosticism
Sep 23, 2015
USA
✟15,212.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just out of curiosity , how is it ruining your life?
At first, it ruined anything with luck, then it graduated to turning my friends against me as well, now it is taking various forms to try what seems to work to screw with me. It knows it can't possess me (the closest it got was possessing me in a dream after which I took serious measures to protect myself), but do you know how disturbing it is to see a hand move itself across a counter out of the corner of your eyes or perhaps turn around and see a twisted angelic form for a split second? Demons stick to one form unless they possess and carry out a set goal, dark angels do whatever screws with you the most.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dechen

Oct 30, 2015
✟15,221.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
but do you know how disturbing it is to see a hand move itself across a counter out of the corner of your eyes or perhaps turn around and see a twisted angelic form for a split second?
It must be disturbing and ver scary.

Demons stick to one form unless they possess and carry out a set goal, dark angels do whatever screws with you the most.
How did you get all these information on demon?

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Gnosticism is a different form of Christianity and has different beliefs and some also believe in the control of demons along the lines of how king Solomon controlled them with the seal. I know by the request, the drinking of holy water to try to weaken the demon that faith in JESUS to cast the demon out isn't there.

Upvote 0

jeffs60s

Nov 6, 2015
Portland, Oregon
✟7,717.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I too will be praying for you. Jesus truly is the answer. Pray, and ask him to come into your heart. If you don't know how, you can start with this:
Dear Heavenly Father, please help me and come into my heart. I need your help so very much. Please show me your love and mercy and come into my heart. I confess all of my sins to you and ask your forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Please don't take offense at this as I don't offer any, but this is not a temporary fix; this is a new lifelong commitment, and the best one you'll ever make in your life. God loves you more than you can possibly imagine, and he sent his son to die on a cross to wash away our sins so that we can come home to him. You are in my prayers.

Upvote 0

SeventyTimes7

Oct 24, 2015
✟8,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Throw away magic books, gnostic books or satanic lyric songs CD away if you have any.
Start to pray God and tell him you want to be saved and be protected from evil, and stop to sin against God by observing the Decalogue; and putting it in practice cause knowledge and salvation comes from God and by reading His Word and putting it in effect with your actions, so read the Bible.

Upvote 0

Gnostic Guy

Follower of Gnosticism
Sep 23, 2015
USA
✟15,212.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Gnosticism is a different form of Christianity and has different beliefs and some also believe in the control of demons along the lines of how king Solomon controlled them with the seal. I know by the request, the drinking of holy water to try to weaken the demon that faith in JESUS to cast the demon out isn't there.
Only the one that created demons can control them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 2, 2015
QLD Australia
✟7,751.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

At first, it ruined anything with luck, then it graduated to turning my friends against me as well, now it is taking various forms to try what seems to work to screw with me. It knows it can't possess me (the closest it got was possessing me in a dream after which I took serious measures to protect myself), but do you know how disturbing it is to see a hand move itself across a counter out of the corner of your eyes or perhaps turn around and see a twisted angelic form for a split second? Demons stick to one form unless they possess and carry out a set goal, dark angels do whatever screws with you the most.

I have actually had very similar experiences to you. Not to scare you, but it did get worse. I’ve had some pretty terrifying experiences and I have seen some of the things that you have described!

I was involved in a lot of terrible things, such as drugs, before I became a Christian (I’ve been a Christian now for about 3 ½ years). That’s actually how I became a Christian – because of the demonic activity that was happening to me, but also because my life fell apart and I hit rock bottom and I was searching for the truth. How it stopped was I started reading the New Testament for the first time with an open mind, because I had reached a point in my life where I really had nothing to lose, though I thought it would be rubbish, but it wasn’t! I realised for the first time that what I was reading was the truth and that a human could not have possibly been able to have written that without spiritual insight.

Long story cut short but I was having a hard time trying to make the decision to “let go” of my previously life in order to accept the life of a Christian after reading part the New Testament when things got crazy with the demonic entities that were with me, perhaps in me all along. I won’t go into everything detail here but my family even witnessed the profound supernatural event that followed and perhaps had they not witnessed it for themselves, and seen and heard the things they heard, I would not have believed that it actually happened because it was that unbelievable!

After this happened to me I knew this was real and my dad, who is a Christian and was the one who encouraged me to read the New Testament in the first place, helped walk me through a prayer that confessed and forsook my sins and asked Jesus into my heart. I sincerely meant it and even cried as I said that prayer aloud. I am SO grateful to God in Christ, as well as my dad, for helping me though that which then changed the direction of my life from that moment on.

I agree that the only way to rid yourself of this demon is to sincerely make a decision to follow Christ with all your heart. Please also know that you don’t have to change everything all at once – it’s a process! All you need to do is be WILLING to let go and allow Jesus to change your heart and renew your mind.

I will give you the same advice that my dad gave me, which I am extremely grateful for. If you have not read the bible yet, please start with New Testament, don’t start with Old Testament, start with the New because you need to understand the New to understand the Old and pay close attention to what Jesus taught and said. I also recommend seeking out Christians who follow Jesus’s teachings. I have also prayed for you and will ask other Christians to pray for you too! You will need prayer and support in this. You can pray to God also.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mikhaela

A Certain Disciple
Oct 15, 2015
Pilgrim
✟7,929.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Only the one that created demons can control them.
Jesus has power over all darkness.At the mention of his name they tremble. You have to have a relationship and know Messiah Jesus. Here is an example of folks trying to use the Name of Jesus who did not believe in Jesus. in Acts 19:13-20 we read "Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver.So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed."
There is no one who can believe in Jesus for you. You have got to come to that decision yourself. Gnosticism preaches a false Jesus.I hope you seek the Living Messiah Jesus. The new Testament actually was telling the Christians about the false teachings of Gnosticism and warned the believers against those heretical teachings. And honestly Christianity and Gnosticism is not the same at all they are diametrically opposed to one another! I pray you come to know the True Jesus Christ. Who came from heaven to earth.Born of the Spirit of God.He is God who dwelt among us in the flesh.He died literally on the cross,His blood shed for all for the remission of sins.He was buried and resurrected on the third day and ascended to the right hand of the Father in power, glory and honor. And He is going to come again. I would start by taking to heart the Gospel and then you will understand the Nicene creed since you wonder at that. It is so important to know who the real Jesus is and not lean on your own understanding. Which is pretty much what Gnosticism is about receiving special knowledge about truth and thinks that is what salvation is.When it clearly is not. I read those books before as a young christian and thought that those books were excluded etc.You ever see that documentary banned from the bible?I have and well I wish I never bought into the lie of it all.There is good reason those books are excluded.They are not biblical at all not one bit.It only causes confusion and sorrow. I hope you consider these words.

Upvote 0