Manhattan, KS
✟193,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
http://universalfreepress.com/virginia-teacher-assaults-girl-islamic-hand-signs/

I know, probably an isolated case, but it seems to be the trend that Islamic teachings and practices are becoming more and more prevalent while Christianity is being snuffed out. Now in Islam individuals who are considered apostate and the like can be beheaded, so much of the teachings and practices align with what scriptures say about the end time including the Islamic belief that "Jesus" will return before the Islamic Messiah and proclaim this Islamic "Messiah" as the rightful one to follow. Anti-Christ much? Anyways, what do you think? If you have an opinion on the matter.

Alpine

Resident Sojourner
Sep 19, 2005
Wisconsin
✟25,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Virginia Teacher Assaults Girl For Not Learning Islamic Hand Signs | Universal Free Press

I know, probably an isolated case, but it seems to be the trend that Islamic teachings and practices are becoming more and more prevalent while Christianity is being snuffed out. Now in Islam individuals who are considered apostate and the like can be beheaded, so much of the teachings and practices align with what scriptures say about the end time including the Islamic belief that "Jesus" will return before the Islamic Messiah and proclaim this Islamic "Messiah" as the rightful one to follow. Anti-Christ much? Anyways, what do you think? If you have an opinion on the matter.

The teacher was charged. I do not see this as a growing trend. Nothing to worry about. :cool:

Upvote 0

turned around

Sep 24, 2013
✟2,156.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi,
Running rampant in major u.s. cities, infiltrating smaller cities, will probably hit rural areas. 1 billion worldwide. Still none of them have peace with God. Truly works based doctrine, hard and cruel. Can be very militant. Interesting side note, they hate the revelation Christ gave Paul.

Grace to you.

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
onlybygrace84 said:
so much of the teachings and practices align with what scriptures say about the end time including the Islamic belief that "Jesus" will return before the Islamic Messiah and proclaim this Islamic "Messiah" as the rightful one to follow. Anti-Christ much? Anyways, what do you think? If you have an opinion on the matter.

I don't mean to offend you onlybygrace84, but your really need to study the end times yourself a little better.

You state that they believe this and they believe that, but what do you believe?

Talking trash about big time evangelist or TV pastors preaching's is one thing, because he probably won't come after you ...

but these guys are not to be fooled with ... leave them alone. Let them think what they think. Don't tread on their believes especially at CF they lurk every where.

Pay them no mind and one more thing the anti-Christ does not recognize the Father nor the Son, but sets himself up to be God himself.

Try to understand this ... the anti-Christ can not be a Muslim, or a Catholic or a Christ follower all three believe in God the Father and two of them in Jesus Christ as the messiah (the promised one).

Now go read your bible and get back on the right track ... in fact why don't you ask the mods to close this personal attack against their right to believe whatever it is they believe ... :blush: :sorry: :groupray:

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟193,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol what? Are you being serious right now? If so, then um, thanks for your concern, but I have done nothing wrong. :) And because you see things differently than I do doesn't mean I'm wrong, it just means we disagree. Unless you are Jesus in disguise and know all doctrine perfectly and completely ;)

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here what I have seen happening: I believe there have been two paths being paved the last 50 years. The first path is rebellion to traditional values under the guise of the common good (liberalism). This path has been obvious and in our faces. The second path is the path of islamic influence in our culture and power structures. This path has been under the radar, and very few people are aware of it.

What I see happening is the first path of liberalism being used as a tool of the second path to alienate and marginalize Christian values and authority in our culture until it has no means of control whatsoever in our society.

When this happens, the first path will come to a crossroads of the second path. Then, the second path will do to the first path what the first path did to the Christians.

But... I believe our nation is turning back to God. And when God is called upon by sincere hearts He will squash anything coming our way and redeem us. And if things have gone too far, He will use it as a means of redemption. Either way, persecution always wakes the church up. And may God be glorified in this nation no matter what comes.

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

I don't mean to offend you onlybygrace84, but your really need to study the end times yourself a little better.

You state that they believe this and they believe that, but what do you believe?

Talking trash about big time evangelist or TV pastors preaching's is one thing, because he probably won't come after you ...

but these guys are not to be fooled with ... leave them alone. Let them think what they think. Don't tread on their believes especially at CF they lurk every where.

Pay them no mind and one more thing the anti-Christ does not recognize the Father nor the Son, but sets himself up to be God himself.

Try to understand this ... the anti-Christ can not be a Muslim, or a Catholic or a Christ follower all three believe in God the Father and two of them in Jesus Christ as the messiah (the promised one).

Now go read your bible and get back on the right track ... in fact why don't you ask the mods to close this personal attack against their right to believe whatever it is they believe ... :blush: :sorry: :groupray:

Satan knows the Word better than anyone and satan does believe in the Father and Jesus Christ as the messiah as a matter of fact he KNOWS. Also, if he didn't recognize Jesus as the messiah, why did he tempt Jesus for 40 days and 40 nights? Please 'splain. kthxs

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

edit

I'm reposting it on my FB page. Don't run scared, just be honest. let the Lord take care of the rest.
We are so way past, pay them no mind. There are more mosques being built in the USA then AoG churches.
People need to know this is not a religion of peace but of persecution. No freedom of religion, they pay very poor people to convert and then threaten to behead them if they come to Christ.... muslims are no different than other unbelievers... its the Islamic extremists that are horrible and they can twist people to agree that what they do, they do for the honor of Allah. Much like some people have killed Jews bc they called them the Christ killers.... check your history but don't run from these people they need the real Jesus.
Radical anything doesn't end well...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Satan knows the Word better than anyone and satan does believe in the Father and Jesus Christ as the messiah as a matter of fact he KNOWS. Also, if he didn't recognize Jesus as the messiah, why did he tempt Jesus for 40 days and 40 nights? Please 'splain. kthxs

I didn't say anything close to what your saying ... of course satan knows these things.

I am saying that the anti-Christ can not be a Catholic they believe in the Father and the Son.

I am saying that the anti-Christ can not be a Christian we believe in the Father and the Son.

I am saying that the anti-Christ can not be a Muslim they believe that they are also of the Father of Abraham and believe in the Holy Bible up to say half of the Book of Isaiah.

Sure satan read the script, but he's bound to do what God the father and God the Son have already prophesied in the book of Revelations and it doesn't have anything to do with the Muslims.

The warning to leave them alone is due to we don't have to worry about them, get my drift?

Upvote 0

PrudenceAnn

Jan 30, 2014
In total awe of the Glory of God
✟8,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so I try really hard not to put other people down for their beliefs, or tell them they are wrong. I don't think this is useful and I worry it will crush seeds, rather than plant them. It also strikes me as unbiblical (thinking specifically of 1 Peter 3:15 "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect"). That said, I find some Islamic teachings frightening... For example: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic | Pakistan Today

Reading this literally sent chills through my heart... But I don't personally feel threatened... God has my back, so it is all good. It does make me sad, though, that this kind if false teaching exists. I just want to find as many Islamic women as I can and tell them that they are NOT worthless. They are made in the image of God, and are very good.

Upvote 0

Texas Ranger

May 18, 2014
✟15,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, so I try really hard not to put other people down for their beliefs, or tell them they are wrong. I don't think this is useful and I worry it will crush seeds, rather than plant them. It also strikes me as unbiblical (thinking specifically of 1 Peter 3:15 "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect"). That said, I find some Islamic teachings frightening...
Reading this literally sent chills through my heart... But I don't personally feel threatened... God has my back, so it is all good. It does make me sad, though, that this kind if false teaching exists. I just want to find as many Islamic women as I can and tell them that they are NOT worthless. They are made in the image of God, and are very good.

The Christian church doesn't have a great record when it comes to treatment of women either. The Muslims just need to catch up with where Christians are at now.

Upvote 0

PrudenceAnn

Jan 30, 2014
✟8,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Christian church doesn't have a great record when it comes to treatment of women either. The Muslims just need to catch up with where Christians are at now.

This is a good point. There still IS sexism within Christianity, sadly. I know some very misogynistic Christians. However, I would argue that firstly, Christianity and Islam are the same "age" historically, and so have had the same amount of time to mature and secondly, that misogyny seems to be at the centre of Islamic theology, and that it is not at the centre of Christian theology. I would argue that sexism in Christianity is a matter of misinterpretation, and personal projection rather than theology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Texas Ranger

May 18, 2014
✟15,194.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
This is a good point. There still IS sexism within Christianity, sadly. I know some very misogynistic Christians. However, I would argue that firstly, Christianity and Islam are the same "age" historically, and so have had the same amount of time to mature and secondly, that misogyny seems to be at the centre of Islamic theology, and that it is not at the centre of Christian theology. I would argue that sexism in Christianity is a matter of misinterpretation, and personal projection rather than theology.

Yes, I agree. The Christian church isn't perfect, but way ahead of Islam.

Upvote 0

JoyToTheWhirled

Going where I'm led
Jul 18, 2007
✟30,337.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, so I try really hard not to put other people down for their beliefs, or tell them they are wrong. I don't think this is useful and I worry it will crush seeds, rather than plant them. It also strikes me as unbiblical (thinking specifically of 1 Peter 3:15 "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect"). That said, I find some Islamic teachings frightening... For example: Council of Islamic Ideology declares women’s existence anti-Islamic | Pakistan Today

I don't know for sure, but that link reads like a parody... there are some disturbing teachings in Islam, but from all I've encountered, I don't think that's one of them...

Upvote 0

PrudenceAnn

Jan 30, 2014
✟8,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know for sure, but that link reads like a parody... there are some disturbing teachings in Islam, but from all I've encountered, I don't think that's one of them...

I've just had a look at the site and I think you might be right! Thank you so much for drawing my attention to this! I am so happy to be wrong!

Upvote 0

JoyToTheWhirled

Going where I'm led
Jul 18, 2007
✟30,337.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've just had a look at the site and I think you might be right! Thank you so much for drawing my attention to this! I am so happy to be wrong!

It's a relief, isn't it? Would be quite appalling if true!!:)

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

That is such an out right lie it doesn't deserve a response!!! UGH!

In most countries women have been treated like cattle. Although I disagree with much of the teaching about women in the church not being allowed to teach etc etc (nonsense) you cannot even compare that to Islamic teaching on women.

Upvote 0