Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am being honest with you and you may say it is useless debating with me. I am not debating I am telling you.

Herb immunity ties in with medical science, how can you not understand?

Your welcome to educate yourself on any of this anytime soon ro you can remain snug in your mud pit.

Hey maybe when one of your family members dies form disease you can look into this concept?
The damage has to be done before anyone makes a move, until then, soak up what Satan has for you.

You say on your profile, that your occupation is selling shark teeth. You say, that you had a brain tumour for more than a decade, before it was diagnosed at 18. That it, is why at 27, you are incompetent at spelling, in your native language. You think herd immunity isn't real because humans aren't called herds. All I see from you is trolling, and maliciousness.

Start up your own thread to talk about "herb immunity". Garlic surely must be from Satan, no?

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You say on your profile, that your occupation is selling shark teeth. You say, that you had a brain tumour for more than a decade, before it was diagnosed at 18. That it, is why at 27, you are incompetent at spelling, in your native language. You think herd immunity isn't real because humans aren't called herds. All I see from you is trolling, and maliciousness.

Start up your own thread to talk about "herb immunity". Garlic surely must be from Satan, no?

Incorrect. I can spell and I know how to spell. You can also understand what I say that si why you reply well.

haha no that is not hte reason I think herb immunity is fake.

haha you tink humans are herds? like cattel?

No science is fall and the bible tells us this to which is great.

Thanks for your judgement on calling me a troll.

Am I not welcome to talk in this one? Is it for a certain sect? I thoguht this was a public site and anyone can talk with in any thread?

Am I wrong, do we have a certain list that lets us know what threads we can participate in?

Upvote 0

sojourner4Christ

I am born again (the world calls me Christian).
Oct 18, 2008
In the Lord I live, and move, and have my being (A
✟779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Amen, IamNazarene.

Praise God! It looks like there might be another genuine truth seeker or two among us, who are not yet totally given over to the enemy’s worldly 24/7 conditioning.

In post #159, florida2 asked IamNazarene the following question:

[If Vaccines are a scam, lie and false hope.
They aer synthetic poison and all they will do is nothing or kill you.,] Then why? What's the point of us being given them?

Most people are not aware that many common vaccines are propagated with tissue taken from an aborted human fetus. In fact, fetuses from several animals are used, as well. Components include parts of aborted cow and pigfetuses, and dog and monkey kidneys. Cultures include chicken embryo and embryonic guinea-pig cells.

We know that some pro-lifers object to being required to accept vaccines that contain material from aborted human babies. Many of you are also aware that Caesar (man’s godless gov’t) presently allows a religious exemption from vaccination for his citizens on that basis alone.

But the larger issue beckons: Why are they using aborted human flesh (and animal flesh) in the first instance to make vaccines???

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]If eating right was a magical cure for all illnesses, doctors would just tell people to do that and avoid medication or surgery or other medical necessities.
[FONT=&quot]No, they wouldn’t, because all they know is what has been taught to them through Caesar’s curriculum. Today’s M.D. has not taken a single course on nutrition![/FONT]

[/FONT]

lol @ the tabloid news.

And now, IamNazarene is on to the enemy’s agenda, as well...

Your welcome to educate yourself on any of this anytime soon ro you can remain snug in your mud pit.
They cannot, as fear is their master. But others are watching. So for their sake, let’s dig a little deeper into the points IamNazarene has raised, especially this one:

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][look up][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]SORCERY. Tell me what you find and tell me if that makes you change your mind?
[FONT=&quot]BINGO @SORCERY! L[FONT=&quot]e[/FONT]t's dig deeper.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]1) Unrighteous men worshipped the creature/creation rather than the Creator.

[/FONT]

“They held the truth in unrighteousness. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. They changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator” (Romans 1:18, 22, 23, 25).

One example of a four-footed beast they worshipped was the calf (golden calf: Exodus 32:4, 8, 19, 20, 24; Hosea 8:5, 6; two golden calves: I Kings 12:28, 32; II Kings 10:29; II Chronicles 13:8).

2) What is Satan’s natural countenance?

Ezekiel chapters 1 and 10 tell us that Lucifer (Satan), an anointed cherub, has a countenance as that of an ox. The form most often used by idol worshippers is that of an ox. Baal was worshipped in the form of an ox. When Satan inspires men to worship, it is in the form of an ox (or a serpent/dragon, Lucifer’s later image.

3) The merchants, the great men of the earth, practiced sorcery, a form of witchcraft.

Pharaoh called on his wise men, sorcerers and magicians (e.g. Jannes and Jambres - II Timothy 3:8), who did enchantments. They cast down their rods, and they became serpents (Exodus 7:10, 11).

Pharaoh’s magicians, with their enchantments, brought up frogs upon the land of Egypt (Exodus 8:7, 18).

Judgment was brought against the Babylonians because of the multitude of their sorceries, and for the great abundance of their enchantments (Isaiah 47:9, 12).

Men refused to repent of their sorceries (Revelation 9:21).

The Babylonian merchants were the great men of the earth, and by their sorceries were all nations deceived. They were also responsible for the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth (Revelation 18:23, 24).

witchcraft = a form of nature religion (creation worship); various kinds of magic practices

sorcery/sorcerer = from Greek pharmakeia = drug/druggist; pharmaceutical/pharmacist; magician; poisoner; witchcraft/witch

magician = astrologer; soothsayer

enchantment = charm (from Latin carmen = song); magic spell; hex; bewitchment

nation = ethnos, ethnic group (not a reference to geographical location)

Satan is also a merchandiser (Ezekiel 28:16), a trafficker (Ezekiel 28:18). Satan offered all the kingdoms of the world to Jesus in the wilderness:

“Again, the devil taketh [Jesus] up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me” (Matthew 4:8, 9).

The merchants, the kings of the earth, sell souls of men (Revelation 18:11-13). They also sell the persons of men (Ezekiel 27:8); person = Latin persona = status; reputation; an actor’s mask. These rich men are deceitful; they buy the poor and needy and they use false balances, balances of deceit (Amos 8:4-6; Micah 6:10-12; Hosea 12:7). They love to oppress (Amos 2:6). Merchants and sellers violate the sabbath (Nehemiah 13:15-20). The deeds of the rich are wicked (Micah 2:1-9).

Merchants and thieves are spoken of interchangeably in The Holy Bible.

This is where many stumble with the reality that there is a counterfeit “authority” seeking our obeisance! Satan said, “I will be like the most High” (Isaiah 14:14).

It is Satan’s “higher power” which is behind the merchants, the rich men of the earth, the present temporal “governing authorities.”

Satan is “the god of this world” (II Corinthians 4:4), “this present evil world” (Galatians 1:4); there is no Godly ordination there.

4) Child sacrifice was an integral part of nature worship and fertility ritual.

Idolaters burned their children in fire; they caused their children to pass through the fire (Leviticus 18:21; 20:2-5; I Kings 11:5, 7, 33; II Kings 16:3; 17:31; 23:10, 13; Ezekiel 16:21; Jeremiah 32:35; Amos 5:26; Zephaniah 1:5; II Chronicles 28:3; 33:6; Acts 7:43).

5) What are the vaccine’s contents?

Product Data Sheets contain detailed prescribing information on a specific medicine. Pharmaceutical companies are required to prepare data sheets for all prescription medicines and restricted (pharmacist only) medicines in accordance with regulatory guidelines. Each data sheet is approved on the basis of the company declaring that the data sheet conforms with the specified requirements and accurately reflects the product approved for distribution in, for example, New Zealand. Data sheets are updated as required to include newly approved dose forms, strengths or indications, or to update warnings, adverse effects, contra-indications etc. as new safety information becomes available.

The plain fact is, vaccines kill and maim regularly, yet very little is publicly known about vaccine methodology or the substance of what is actually being injected in the human system during the inoculation.

Hepatitis B vaccine contains many toxic ingredients, including mercury (thiomersal), aluminum and formaldehyde. The pertussis or whooping cough vaccine contains the same ingredients. Other components found in common vaccines include parts of aborted human and animal fetuses, dog and monkey kidneys, ethyl-glycol and carbolic acid. These vaccines are then grown and strained through cultures. Cultures include chicken embryo, embryonic guinea-pig cells and, in the case of rubella, Hepatitis A and chicken pox, the dissected organs of aborted fetuses. (“US And Canada Aborted Fetal Vaccines In CDC Recommended Immunization Schedule Format.” Fetal Vaccines | Children of God for Life .)

According to The New Zealand Herald, “Aborted New Zealand foetuses have become a sought-after product in a controversial international biotechnology market.” (The New Zealand Herald, “Government asked to sanction foetus sale,” May 24, 2003. Government asked to sanction foetus sale - National - NZ Herald News.)

Merck & Co. Inc.’s Product Data Sheet for the M-M-R II® vaccine states that it is “propagated in WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts” - a reference to aborted human fetal tissue.
(http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/profs/Dat...m/MMRIIinj.pdf, “Actions” section, p. 8.)

While the manufacturers of the vaccines routinely claim that the cultures are derived from therapeutic abortions, this assertion is belied by the medical record quoted above. Moreover, in 1962, abortion was allowed in Sweden exclusively on “medical, humanitarian and eugenic grounds.” Thus, it is arguable that the WI-38 abortion was not only not therapeutic, but illegal as well. Likewise, the MRC-5 abortion occurred almost two years before the U. K. Parliament formally permitted abortions induced solely to preserve the “mental health” of the mother.

Note that although the abortions occurred in the 1960’s, the cells used to culture the vaccines are taken from this same tissue -- which, when not in use, is preserved in liquid nitrogen.

The human cell lines derived from these two abortions 50 years ago are still being used in the production of vaccines today. Some people are confused because there are no new abortions involved in the production of these vaccines. But that does not change the fact that they are still using human cell lines derived from aborted fetal tissue in the production of their vaccines.

6) Conclusion.

The practice of inoculation/vaccination is an ancient Indian tradition and was practiced in India before the West.

Vaccination is an ancient form of witchcraft associated with fertility ritual (which includes human sacrifice) and goddess worship.

The rich men of the earth, the trans-generational dynastic banking families (aka the global elite), are among the richest merchants on the planet. Their transnational drug corporations are responsible for the production of today’s vaccines. They are keenly aware that there is no profit in health; rather, the real blood money is in sickness and death.

Recall that “vaccination” is from the Latin vacca which means cow. Also recall that Satan’s natural countenance is that of an ox. Today we routinely hear phrases such as “holy cow!” and “sacred cow” and “bulls-eye!” Eastern religions hold the cow as sacred. Indeed, the cow (ox) remains sacred today in India and in many other countries. They are worshipping the devil.

The merchants wish to inject us with the tissues of various fetal animals and aborted human fetuses because vaccination is Satan worship, pagan blood ritual and a form of human sacrifice designed to appease Satan’s bloodlust, earn his favor, and covertly bring those who willingly accept the injections into spiritual (and physical) bondage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

sojourner4Christ

I am born again (the world calls me Christian).
Oct 18, 2008
In the Lord I live, and move, and have my being (A
✟779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some have asked for further documentation concerning a statement in the above post, "Vaccination is an ancient form of witchcraft associated with fertility ritual (which includes human sacrifice) and goddess worship."

What follows will shed more light on that aspect.

Where and how did immunization originate?

A Dr. Herbert Shelton writes:

”The practice is so mixed up with religious superstitions of various peoples that its origin may be difficult for students of religious history to guess. In India, in Malaba and in other sections of the world, inoculation was mixed up with the worship of the smallpox goddess. Inoculation seems to have been nothing more than a superstitious rite designed to placate and appease the wrath of an irascible deity. People, who imagined all their sufferings were sent upon them because they had offended some of their gods or goddesses, originated the filthy rite to get the goddess into a good mood again.” (Shelton, Herbert, Vaccines and Serum Evils, Herbert Shelton DC)

A Mr. Porter, who was English Ambassador to Constantinople in 1755, explains the religious practice in his region:

”It is the tradition and opinion of the country that a certain angel presides over this disease. That it is to bespeak his favour and evidence their confidence that the Georgians take a small portion of variolous matter, and, by means of scarification, introduce it between the thumb and fore finger of a sound person. The operation is supposed never to miss its effect. To secure beyond all uncertainty the good will of the angel, they hang up scarlet clothes about the bed, that being the favourite color of the celestial inhabitant they wish to propitiate.” (Gentleman’s Magazine, October 1755) (download free eBook here)

S. C. Dube (Indian Village, London: Routlege and Kegan Paul, 1955) says that in ancient times disease was regarded as a punishment from the god and goddesses, or the work of evil sprites, or supernatural powers. People think that propitiation of the god or goddesses was the sure antidote against these diseases. Worship of the goddess is also connected with the smallpox and is organized annually in the South (of India, chiefly at Calcutta). The village community organizes this annual worship of Pochamma on Thursday or Saturday in the month of Shravan (July-August). The Muslims also participate in this festival but don’t participate in worship, as they don’t believe in the Hindu god, but were as afraid of the village gods and goddesses as the Hindus.

Immunisation is a term used to describe the cutting of the flesh and the introduction of foreign matter, usually diseased, into the body to give the patient immunity from disease. Quite when and where the practice originated is uncertain, although many believe it commenced in India, where so many of our superstitions were birthed, and spread from there to Africa and the West.

Dr. Herbert Shelton continues:

”From time immemorial the Negroes and Arabs of Nubia practiced inoculation against smallpox. The Ashantees and the Moorish and Arab tribes in Northern Africa practiced arm-to-arm inoculation from ancient times. Savage tribes of the Upper Congo practiced it to prevent ‘syphilis.’ The Baris of Lado inoculated themselves over the left breast. The Negroes in Sengal inoculated their children on the arms. The Moors and Pouls of Senegambia practiced inoculation against pleuro-pneumonia. A practice of this kind was in vogue in Berne, Switzerland in the 18th century.

The first record of small pox seems to be in India, where also is the first record of inoculation, where the practice was in vogue over three thousand years ago. Dhanwantari, the Vedic father of medicine, and the earliest known Hindu physician, supposed to have lived around 1500 BC, is said to have been the first to practice inoculation and it is also stated that the Hindus employed a vaccine. For over a thousand years inoculation has been practiced in China.” (Gentleman’s Magazine, October 1755)

The origins of inoculation in Europe appear to stem from the year 1774, when an English farmer, Benjamin Jesty, vaccinated his wife and three children with matter taken from sores on cows suffering with cowpox. He used a darning needle to cut into the flesh and transfer pus from the sores of his diseased cows to his family. It was believed that those who were immune from cowpox would also be immune from the dreaded smallpox.

Notes of this bizarre experiment were taken by a doctor named Nash who subsequently died in 1785. Upon his demise, these notes passed to Mr. Thomas Nash, who was acquainted with Edward Jenner, the man traditionally given the credit for having ‘discovered’ vaccination. In 1789 Jenner inoculated his eighteen-month-old son with pus from swinepox lesions. This experiment was followed with other inoculations of other children and vaccination thus was born (vacca is Latin for ‘cow’).

An English writer, Arthur Wollaston Hutton MA, says of Jenner’s qualifications:

”But his professional acquirements were but slender; his medical degree was the outcome of no examination or scientific work, but merely a fee of fifteen guineas paid to the University of St. Andrews; while his other and more important distinction, his Fellowship in the Royal Society, was obtained by what even Dr. Norman Moore, his latest biographer and apologist, is constrained to admit was little else than a fraud.”

Dr. Joyce Marshall tells us:

”In England and Wales, free vaccination was provided for smallpox in 1840, made compulsory in 1853, and in 1867 orders were given to prosecute evaders, therefore, few escaped vaccination. Deaths from smallpox in England and Wales during 1857-59 were recorded at 14,244; in 1863-65, 20,059; and 1870-72, 44,840. Between the 1st and 2nd epidemic, there was only a 7% increase in population with an increase of smallpox deaths by 40.8%. During the 2nd and 3rd epidemic a 9% increase of population with an increase of smallpox deaths of 123% with an ever-multiplying number of vaccinations! Deaths per year from cancer in England and Wales between 1857-72 also began rapidly to increase.” (Marshall, Joyce ND, Ph.D., drjhm@naturopathic-resources.com)

In spite of the clear implications of severe contrary reactions, the fact that the vaccines were doing nothing to halt smallpox, and that the vaccinations themselves appeared to have been responsible for the very hideous explosion of disease they were designed to prevent, Edward Jenner became canonized as the saviour of the human race. Today immunization rules supreme and has become medical and social lore to such a degree that even to question it raises the eyebrows of officialdom and even family at your presumed wretched mental predicament.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Who are Nicaea?

Nicea was an ancient city located near present day Istanbul (at the time known as Constantinople, and before that Byzantium). In the early 4th century a presbyter from Alexandria, Egypt opposed his bishop, Alexander, when Alexander in preaching taught that Jesus, the Son, was of the same nature as the Father. That presbyter's name was Arius, and Arius opposed calling Jesus co-equal with the Father, saying instead that the Son was a creature, a secondary god created by God the Father.

A local council of Egyptian bishops convened and found Arius' teachings to be heretical and so he was removed from his position as presbyter, and excommunicated.

Unwilling to back down he traveled to Palestine, notably the region of Caesarea, where he preached his views. In the years following Arius had developed a following, and the question of whether or not Jesus was con-substantial and co-equal with the Father or whether He was a secondary, junior God became the most heated debate in Christianity in the Eastern portion of the Roman Empire.

In the year 312 a joint edict between the Western Emperor Constantine and the Eastern Emperor Licinius made Christianity legal to be practiced in the Roman Empire. Officially the persecutions against Christians were ended by imperial edict. Constantine came to favor the Christians and gave Christianity his official support, and at least officially the emperor had converted to the Christian faith.

The same year that Constantine waged a military campaign against his co-emperor in the East, Licinius, and won (thereby securing himself as sole emperor of Rome) he became interested in Church politics as the Arian Controversy had reached a boiling point.

Constantine, having established political unification over both halves of the empire now sought to encourage religious unification among the two factions of Christians--as he himself having set himself as a patron for the Church granting her clergy special status and putting funds toward the building of new churches decided to invest himself into the affairs of the Christian Church.

The Church had already attempted several small councils to resolve the conflict, but to no avail. And so Constantine summoned every bishop in the empire to gather at Nicea, near the newly moved capital of the empire in Constantinople. to settle the issue once and for all.

So in the year 325 virtually all of the bishops from around the inhabited Roman world (the oikoumene in Greek, from whence is the word ecumenical), with the exception of the bishop of Rome who was too old to make the trip, sending two delegates in his stead (the controversy was chiefly an Eastern concern, having barely touched the West).

At the council three views were proposed:

Arius and his fellows argued that the Son was Heteroousios with the Father, meaning the Son was of a different (hetero) substance (ousios).

Athanasius, the young Alexandrian presbyter and pupil of Alexander (Arius' former bishop) was among those who argued that the Son was Homoousios with the Father, meaning the Son was of the same (homo) substance (ousios).

A third faction argued that instead it should be said that the Son is Homoiousios with the Father, meaning of a similar (homoi) substance (ousios). Among the Homoiousians was Eusebius of Caesarea, the writer of both the Church History and the Life of Cosntantine.

Ultimately the Homoousian party won, according to the record the overwhelming majority of the bishops eventually agreed with the formula that the Son was homoousios with the Father, rejecting the Arian formula of heteroousios and the compromise position of homoiousios.

To that end the attending bishops drew up a symbol or confession of faith, which has come to be known as the first draft of the Nicene Creed. The Creed recited in churches the world over usually known as the Nicene Creed was a re-writing of the symbol at the later Council of Constantinople in the year 381, which added more explicit mention of the Holy Spirit against the Macedonian controversy of that time.

The Niceno-Constantinoplian Creed (usually simply known as the Nicene Creed) is the defining statement of faith for Roman Catholics, Protestants, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and the Assyrian Church. It is thereby the single most important and unifying statement of faith in Christianity.

Christian Forums, this website, makes subscribing to the Nicene Creed the single most important prerequisite to posting in the Christians only part of the forums. As it is the single most important symbol and confession of Christian orthodoxy.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Nicea was an ancient city located near present day Istanbul (at the time known as Constantinople, and before that Byzantium). In the early 4th century a presbyter from Alexandria, Egypt opposed his bishop, Alexander, when Alexander in preaching taught that Jesus, the Son, was of the same nature as the Father. That presbyter's name was Arius, and Arius opposed calling Jesus co-equal with the Father, saying instead that the Son was a creature, a secondary god created by God the Father.

A local council of Egyptian bishops convened and found Arius' teachings to be heretical and so he was removed from his position as presbyter, and excommunicated.

Unwilling to back down he traveled to Palestine, notably the region of Caesarea, where he preached his views. In the years following Arius had developed a following, and the question of whether or not Jesus was con-substantial and co-equal with the Father or whether He was a secondary, junior God became the most heated debate in Christianity in the Eastern portion of the Roman Empire.

In the year 312 a joint edict between the Western Emperor Constantine and the Eastern Emperor Licinius made Christianity legal to be practiced in the Roman Empire. Officially the persecutions against Christians were ended by imperial edict. Constantine came to favor the Christians and gave Christianity his official support, and at least officially the emperor had converted to the Christian faith.

The same year that Constantine waged a military campaign against his co-emperor in the East, Licinius, and won (thereby securing himself as sole emperor of Rome) he became interested in Church politics as the Arian Controversy had reached a boiling point.

Constantine, having established political unification over both halves of the empire now sought to encourage religious unification among the two factions of Christians--as he himself having set himself as a patron for the Church granting her clergy special status and putting funds toward the building of new churches decided to invest himself into the affairs of the Christian Church.

The Church had already attempted several small councils to resolve the conflict, but to no avail. And so Constantine summoned every bishop in the empire to gather at Nicea, near the newly moved capital of the empire in Constantinople. to settle the issue once and for all.

So in the year 325 virtually all of the bishops from around the inhabited Roman world (the oikoumene in Greek, from whence is the word ecumenical), with the exception of the bishop of Rome who was too old to make the trip, sending two delegates in his stead (the controversy was chiefly an Eastern concern, having barely touched the West).

At the council three views were proposed:

Arius and his fellows argued that the Son was Heteroousios with the Father, meaning the Son was of a different (hetero) substance (ousios).

Athanasius, the young Alexandrian presbyter and pupil of Alexander (Arius' former bishop) was among those who argued that the Son was Homoousios with the Father, meaning the Son was of the same (homo) substance (ousios).

A third faction argued that instead it should be said that the Son is Homoiousios with the Father, meaning of a similar (homoi) substance (ousios). Among the Homoiousians was Eusebius of Caesarea, the writer of both the Church History and the Life of Cosntantine.

Ultimately the Homoousian party won, according to the record the overwhelming majority of the bishops eventually agreed with the formula that the Son was homoousios with the Father, rejecting the Arian formula of heteroousios and the compromise position of homoiousios.

To that end the attending bishops drew up a symbol or confession of faith, which has come to be known as the first draft of the Nicene Creed. The Creed recited in churches the world over usually known as the Nicene Creed was a re-writing of the symbol at the later Council of Constantinople in the year 381, which added more explicit mention of the Holy Spirit against the Macedonian controversy of that time.

The Niceno-Constantinoplian Creed (usually simply known as the Nicene Creed) is the defining statement of faith for Roman Catholics, Protestants, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, and the Assyrian Church. It is thereby the single most important and unifying statement of faith in Christianity.

Christian Forums, this website, makes subscribing to the Nicene Creed the single most important prerequisite to posting in the Christians only part of the forums. As it is the single most important symbol and confession of Christian orthodoxy.

-CryptoLutheran

False teaching.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Some have asked for further documentation concerning a statement in the above post, "Vaccination is an ancient form of witchcraft associated with fertility ritual (which includes human sacrifice) and goddess worship."

What follows will shed more light on that aspect.

Where and how did immunization originate?

A Dr. Herbert Shelton writes:

”The practice is so mixed up with religious superstitions of various peoples that its origin may be difficult for students of religious history to guess. In India, in Malaba and in other sections of the world, inoculation was mixed up with the worship of the smallpox goddess. Inoculation seems to have been nothing more than a superstitious rite designed to placate and appease the wrath of an irascible deity. People, who imagined all their sufferings were sent upon them because they had offended some of their gods or goddesses, originated the filthy rite to get the goddess into a good mood again.” (Shelton, Herbert, Vaccines and Serum Evils, Herbert Shelton DC)

A Mr. Porter, who was English Ambassador to Constantinople in 1755, explains the religious practice in his region:

”It is the tradition and opinion of the country that a certain angel presides over this disease. That it is to bespeak his favour and evidence their confidence that the Georgians take a small portion of variolous matter, and, by means of scarification, introduce it between the thumb and fore finger of a sound person. The operation is supposed never to miss its effect. To secure beyond all uncertainty the good will of the angel, they hang up scarlet clothes about the bed, that being the favourite color of the celestial inhabitant they wish to propitiate.” (Gentleman’s Magazine, October 1755) (download free eBook here)

S. C. Dube (Indian Village, London: Routlege and Kegan Paul, 1955) says that in ancient times disease was regarded as a punishment from the god and goddesses, or the work of evil sprites, or supernatural powers. People think that propitiation of the god or goddesses was the sure antidote against these diseases. Worship of the goddess is also connected with the smallpox and is organized annually in the South (of India, chiefly at Calcutta). The village community organizes this annual worship of Pochamma on Thursday or Saturday in the month of Shravan (July-August). The Muslims also participate in this festival but don’t participate in worship, as they don’t believe in the Hindu god, but were as afraid of the village gods and goddesses as the Hindus.

Immunisation is a term used to describe the cutting of the flesh and the introduction of foreign matter, usually diseased, into the body to give the patient immunity from disease. Quite when and where the practice originated is uncertain, although many believe it commenced in India, where so many of our superstitions were birthed, and spread from there to Africa and the West.

Dr. Herbert Shelton continues:

”From time immemorial the Negroes and Arabs of Nubia practiced inoculation against smallpox. The Ashantees and the Moorish and Arab tribes in Northern Africa practiced arm-to-arm inoculation from ancient times. Savage tribes of the Upper Congo practiced it to prevent ‘syphilis.’ The Baris of Lado inoculated themselves over the left breast. The Negroes in Sengal inoculated their children on the arms. The Moors and Pouls of Senegambia practiced inoculation against pleuro-pneumonia. A practice of this kind was in vogue in Berne, Switzerland in the 18th century.

The first record of small pox seems to be in India, where also is the first record of inoculation, where the practice was in vogue over three thousand years ago. Dhanwantari, the Vedic father of medicine, and the earliest known Hindu physician, supposed to have lived around 1500 BC, is said to have been the first to practice inoculation and it is also stated that the Hindus employed a vaccine. For over a thousand years inoculation has been practiced in China.” (Gentleman’s Magazine, October 1755)

The origins of inoculation in Europe appear to stem from the year 1774, when an English farmer, Benjamin Jesty, vaccinated his wife and three children with matter taken from sores on cows suffering with cowpox. He used a darning needle to cut into the flesh and transfer pus from the sores of his diseased cows to his family. It was believed that those who were immune from cowpox would also be immune from the dreaded smallpox.

Notes of this bizarre experiment were taken by a doctor named Nash who subsequently died in 1785. Upon his demise, these notes passed to Mr. Thomas Nash, who was acquainted with Edward Jenner, the man traditionally given the credit for having ‘discovered’ vaccination. In 1789 Jenner inoculated his eighteen-month-old son with pus from swinepox lesions. This experiment was followed with other inoculations of other children and vaccination thus was born (vacca is Latin for ‘cow’).

An English writer, Arthur Wollaston Hutton MA, says of Jenner’s qualifications:

”But his professional acquirements were but slender; his medical degree was the outcome of no examination or scientific work, but merely a fee of fifteen guineas paid to the University of St. Andrews; while his other and more important distinction, his Fellowship in the Royal Society, was obtained by what even Dr. Norman Moore, his latest biographer and apologist, is constrained to admit was little else than a fraud.”

Dr. Joyce Marshall tells us:

”In England and Wales, free vaccination was provided for smallpox in 1840, made compulsory in 1853, and in 1867 orders were given to prosecute evaders, therefore, few escaped vaccination. Deaths from smallpox in England and Wales during 1857-59 were recorded at 14,244; in 1863-65, 20,059; and 1870-72, 44,840. Between the 1st and 2nd epidemic, there was only a 7% increase in population with an increase of smallpox deaths by 40.8%. During the 2nd and 3rd epidemic a 9% increase of population with an increase of smallpox deaths of 123% with an ever-multiplying number of vaccinations! Deaths per year from cancer in England and Wales between 1857-72 also began rapidly to increase.” (Marshall, Joyce ND, Ph.D., drjhm@naturopathic-resources.com)

In spite of the clear implications of severe contrary reactions, the fact that the vaccines were doing nothing to halt smallpox, and that the vaccinations themselves appeared to have been responsible for the very hideous explosion of disease they were designed to prevent, Edward Jenner became canonized as the saviour of the human race. Today immunization rules supreme and has become medical and social lore to such a degree that even to question it raises the eyebrows of officialdom and even family at your presumed wretched mental predicament.

Not surprise one bit. We have doe thee same thing with Christmas.
Sun GOd worshp is mixed in with Jesus birth.

Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Also penetrating the skin is a cut. A pin pricks is a cut.
Tattoos are cuts...

King James Version
Leviticus 19:28
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

William Tyndales 1537
Ye shall not rent youre flesh for any souls sake/ nor prynte any markes upon you: I am the LORD.

needles leave marks, scar tissue.
Scarification.

Deuteronomy 14:1King James Version (KJV)
14 Ye are the children of the Lord your God: ye shall not cut yourselves

William Tyndale 1537
Ye are the children of the LORD cut not yourselves.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Suzanne Humphries is a well known quack.

While she is an MD, she is a kidney specialist and has no formal training on immunology. She's also a proponent of things like homeopathy and other types of woo. None of her anti-vaxxer claims stand up to scrutiny, and that article is a bunch of hogwash.

Herd immunity is a valuable tool in controlling disease. Some people are not physically able to receive vaccinations for a number of reasons. They could be allergic to the vaccines, they could have a compromised immune system, etc.

However, if everyone they are around is immune to various forms of disease, they have very little risk of acquiring the disease they couldn't be immunized against.

So yes, herd immunity is a very important thing for public health.

If you trained in immunology your raised on false beliefs. This is where vaccines come form. The fact she is not trained in this way credits her. It means she is not brain washed.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Elizabethinhatcroppedcloser.jpg

MOD HAT ON

After review, staff has decided to leave this thread closed. Here are the problems, taken from the site-wide rules which can be found at the top of the page, or here in this link:

Topics Requiring Special Consideration:
  • Please do not give professional legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

Flaming and Harassment
  • Please treat all members with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue. Refrain from insulting, inflammatory, or goading remarks. When you disagree, remember to address the content of the post and not the poster personally.
  • If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

This thread got way off topic, was full of flames, and did a lot of giving medical advice, or telling members they should disregard their doctors. It will remain closed. If the topic comes up again, please don't take it in the same direction again. Don't flame or counter-flame. Don't give medical advice. And don't tell people not to listen to doctors. That's all, folks.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.