Not open for further replies.

coolchicka

Jan 21, 2007
✟8,139.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What should I do. I cant take care of Trixi like I should be right now cause right now my home computer is not working. My friend that lets me use his computer is sick. And Now im at the library on their computer and when I try to click on my pet options so I can feed her the internet browser disappeares! So then I have to click up a new internet explorer browser and it keeps doing the same thing! So my poor little kitty is going to starve.:( :cry: :cry:

CFfosterANGEL1

Known as "TheSerenityPrayer"
May 16, 2006
✟16,459.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What should I do. I cant take care of Trixi like I should be right now cause right now my home computer is not working. My friend that lets me use his computer is sick. And Now im at the library on their computer and when I try to click on my pet options so I can feed her the internet browser disappeares! So then I have to click up a new internet explorer browser and it keeps doing the same thing! So my poor little kitty is going to starve.:( :cry: :cry:

Calm down. We'll watch her until you can get back on and take care of her. She won't go into cyberspace, we won't let that happen! :) It's alright. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.