Status
Not open for further replies.

mama

Chocolate the "other" food group
Feb 26, 2002
oregon
Visit site
✟352.00
:help: :cry: I feel so horrible and alone. There is a guy that I have a relationship with via email and phone and regular mail and the he is coming here to Oregon and then I am going out to Baltimore. Today out of the blue he asked me about my weight problem. Well, I have been losing weight cause I want to get as close to my goal weight ASAP!!!!! He told me that he didn't think I was really trying and that I am a brat and throw and kick and scream if I dont get my weigh. I am so crushed by this, cause he has never talkd to him about this in detail and he has never brought it up. I dont know how to approach it and yes he is a christian. I just want to die and/or crawl into bed and never get out cause I love him and i now feel so alsone and that he is hiding something from me. Ho do i approach this a. please if you read this letter please give me some suggestions on what to do besides the usual fighting I am at aloss for words. Thank you so very much...mama :sigh: :( :eek:

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi mama,
first of all I want you to know I am praying for you! You are a wonderful, beautiful gift from God to this world! I am curious though is this man usually supportive? Does he seem to have a problem with your weight? I am just trying to better assess the situation. I know that you are feeling so lonely right now, and I promise you I am going to help you through this, I will not leave, I will always be there for you to talk to about this. When you said "today, out of the blue he asked me about my weight problem"...what is it that he asked...and oh boy cardinal rule number 1!!! I am praying for and with you and I will help you all that I can! Much love to you and many blessings!
Amie :angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.