USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
We hear how Jesus tells us that by helping others, we are serving him. (Matthew 25:34-40) Helping others is an important part of Christian life.

You may be wondering, what can I do to help others? There are many ways, and it doesn't have to be difficult. If you have money to spare, you can donate it to charity or buy things to donate. If you have usable items you don't use anymore, you can donate them as well. If you have creative talents, you can make things to give away. Even if you don't have anything to give, you can help others with tasks and the like. Even if there is nothing else you can do to help, you can provide some kind words/helpful advice or pray! No matter who you are, it is possible for you to be helpful to others.

Remember, by helping others you are serving God. If you truly enjoy it and strive to continue it, you are growing closer to Him. This, and seeing how happy you will make others feel, can put a smile on your face and a joy in your heart. When the opportunity arises (and at other times too), think about what you can do. Just do your best in His service!

I wish you luck, and may you be blessed with God's grace~

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
We hear how Jesus tells us that by helping others, we are serving him. (Matthew 25:34-40) Helping others is an important part of Christian life.

You may be wondering, what can I do to help others? There are many ways, and it doesn't have to be difficult. If you have money to spare, you can donate it to charity or buy things to donate. If you have usable items you don't use anymore, you can donate them as well. If you have creative talents, you can make things to give away. Even if you don't have anything to give, you can help others with tasks and the like. Even if there is nothing else you can do to help, you can provide some kind words/helpful advice or pray! No matter who you are, it is possible for you to be helpful to others.

Remember, by helping others you are serving God. If you truly enjoy it and strive to continue it, you are growing closer to Him. This, and seeing how happy you will make others feel, can put a smile on your face and a joy in your heart. When the opportunity arises (and at other times too), think about what you can do. Just do your best in His service!

:heart: Thank you for your precious encouragement, and amen, sister.

How delightful it was reading it.

God bless you. :hug:

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

6d3a32a36d83fd9f61475e6cc95e1f49.jpg

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Helping others is an important part of Christian life. Remember, by helping others you are serving God. If you truly enjoy it and strive to continue it, you are growing closer to Him. This, and seeing how happy you will make others feel, can put a smile on your face and a joy in your heart. When the opportunity arises (and at other times too), think about what you can do. Just do your best in His service! I wish you luck, and may you be blessed with God's grace~

Amen and amen!!

Thank you for posting this, my dear sister.

Feed the hungry.....

Feed the homeless and find safe shelter for them.....

Build relationships with the children at an orphanage by serving at the orphanage on a regular basis

love-is-a-verb.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen and amen!!

Thank you for posting this, my dear sister.

Feed the hungry.....

Feed the homeless and find safe shelter for them.....

Build relationships with the children at an orphanage by serving at the orphanage on a regular basis

View attachment 204302

Amen! God bless you KAC, and your precious dad, and family and your ministry.

• Friendly
Upvote 0