Feb 20, 2006
accra ghana
✟128.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
OUR FUTURE LIFE GUARANTEED (MY ONW TESTIMONY
Three brothers seven sisters, and I was raised on a farm by my Christian parents, Harrison Gibson may his soul rest in peace (R.I.P.) and Hannah Abaidoo. Materially, we were poor family. I resented this poverty and the fact that I had to go without many things my friends has. Although my parents were Christians, I was not. I vowed that I was going to be concerned about obtaining desirable things for myself. I wanted to be a teacher, an electrical engineer, a sport and to make money.

I praise God that I lived in a country where nobody like me could off farm and in a few short years obtain part of my goals I desired; I become an electrician in engineering. However for many years I lacked the one really important ingredient for complete happiness and that is love I mean to be love by some one and a personal encounter with Jesus!

Although I had heard hundreds of sermons and Saturday school lessons, I had never really joined the family of God. My mother was sick for ten years when I was a freshman young teenager. I pray on my knee each night that God would make my mother well. He never did, and I hated God for that. My dad passed away when I was six years in the Liberian civil war in 1989 hope you will remember that?

For many years, my interest was in working as an electrician to see if I can make money so that I can become prominent and popular. I went to church, and I taught Saturday school classes. But I wasn’t really too interested in spiritual things. I thought I was a Christian headed toward serving my community and sometimes help the young people. I started reading the Bible and found that I was lost sinner in spite of my little goodness. And I knew that I was outside the protection of God. However in attempting to make the Bible practical, and to prove it, I became a confused young man. Finally, one day I decided to both become an atheist, and throws out all this religious nonsense, or to accept God for what He says He is! Right then, I decided to accept each word of God as truth by faith that God is no Liar.

I have not been confused since.

Reactions: Yusuf Evans

Glory2Heaven

Feb 20, 2006
accra ghana
✟128.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
OUR FUTURE LIFE GUARANTEED (MY ONW TESTIMONY
Three brothers seven sisters, and I was raised on a farm by my Christian parents, Harrison Gibson may his soul rest in peace (R.I.P.) and Hannah Abaidoo. Materially, we were poor family. I resented this poverty and the fact that I had to go without many things my friends has. Although my parents were Christians, I was not. I vowed that I was going to be concerned about obtaining desirable things for myself. I wanted to be a teacher, an electrical engineer, a sport and to make money.

I praise God that I lived in a country where nobody like me could off farm and in a few short years obtain part of my goals I desired; I become an electrician in engineering. However for many years I lacked the one really important ingredient for complete happiness and that is love I mean to be love by some one and a personal encounter with Jesus!

Although I had heard hundreds of sermons and Saturday school lessons, I had never really joined the family of God. My mother was sick for ten years when I was a freshman young teenager. I pray on my knee each night that God would make my mother well. He never did, and I hated God for that. My dad passed away when I was six years in the Liberian civil war in 1989 hope you will remember that?

For many years, my interest was in working as an electrician to see if I can make money so that I can become prominent and popular. I went to church, and I taught Saturday school classes. But I wasn’t really too interested in spiritual things. I thought I was a Christian headed toward serving my community and sometimes help the young people. I started reading the Bible and found that I was lost sinner in spite of my little goodness. And I knew that I was outside the protection of God. However in attempting to make the Bible practical, and to prove it, I became a confused young man. Finally, one day I decided to both become an atheist, and throws out all this religious nonsense, or to accept God for what He says He is! Right then, I decided to accept each word of God as truth by faith that God is no Liar.

help me out people

Upvote 0

VioletAngel

God bless!
Feb 5, 2005
California
✟15,809.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
attachment.php

Upvote 0

CardinalBaseball

Cardinals > Cubs
Sep 22, 2005
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,208.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Glory2Heaven said:

Well done. And good luck for the future.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.