Miracleshappen

Jul 21, 2015
✟7,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm losing everything. I pray and I pray. I have faith. I praise early to show my faith. I read my bible daily yet my family remains broken. They're going to divorce if He doesn't heal their hearts now. It's gone too far. I'm crying right now because of the big blow up right now over a DRINK. I need your prayers. I feel lost and confused. I don't know what else God wants me to do. I pray so hard so constant. I have the faith, why won't the Lord heal my dad and heal their marriage? His meds changed them but he quit them 2 years ago but he's changed and lost all reason. Please pray for us. Please pray for healing and restoring. PLEASE.

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟842,092.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying for you. It's hard but even when hard things happen, like divorce, the Lord can work all things out together for good for you. Praying for you and your family at this difficult time. (Romans 8:28)

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

Miracleshappen

Jul 21, 2015
✟7,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you. I just keep crying. I want what we used to have, a tight carefree family. I see other families who are so strong like we used to be and I just crave it back. I just don't know why my family was targeted so bad from the devil. Others come to things so easily while others, like us, have fallen and have to scrape and claw just to barely survive.

Upvote 0

LickedByaDog

Bewilderated
May 15, 2016
the wine cellar
✟16,449.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I will pray for you and your family.

I will pray that your dad has his heart opened to what upset he is causing, that you all have the strength to get through from day to day, and that he finds the strength to deal with what is driving him, and that the circle of guilt, blame & upset be broken

God can't just change people against their will, but he can guide to love & deeper understanding, & lead those who trust in love to communication without casting blame or apportioning wrong.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Miracleshappen

Jul 21, 2015
✟7,752.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much. I'm so terrified. I'm terrified that I've just lost my family and all of our fun right quirky traditions that I'm so proud of. She keeps saying to accept it, it's over. That at least I had the tight family with those traditions growing up but I'm an adult now and it's time to accept that they're over.
This can't be.

Reactions: LickedByaDog
Upvote 0

LaSorcia

Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm so sorry (hugs). I know God is working in your parents' lives, but they have to let him work. If it doesn't work out how you want, that doesn't mean God didn't answer your prayers. God is terribly saddened by divorce as well. Keep praying! I will, too.

You will never lose your fun and quirky family traditions, you will always have your memories and the experiences that shaped who you are. And you can keep them alive in your future family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums