✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
hello there
I have been struggling with a problem for a long time.

For some reason since birth weird things have been happening to me very negative things its kind of complicated to go into detail (hallucinations of talking people/creatures claiming to be devils) etc.

Im here because a friend suggested that there might be demons or devils possessing me and that a church can do an exorcism.

I am completely clueless because I dont know if a mental illness, devils, or something more complicated (supernatural problems)

but since my friend suggested that i get an exorcism but there are no churches open at the moment what should i do.

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,662.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF...

Personally I would not attend to the problem unless you became a born again Christian, otherwise the spiritual authority to retain territory gained may soon be lost or even become worse.

Upvote 0

hello1424

Aug 29, 2020
santa clara
✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to CF...

Personally I would not attend to the problem unless you became a born again Christian, otherwise the spiritual authority to retain territory gained may soon be lost or even become worse.
oh okay thanks but how do i do that

yeah its.. really bad worse and worse i cant even explain how complicated it is

Upvote 0

hello1424

Aug 29, 2020
santa clara
✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

hello1424

Aug 29, 2020
santa clara
✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You are welcome.

Let me add these forums as well. You may find them useful as you sort things out.

Outreach | Christian Forums
oh thanks

yeah.. its really complicated because
these devils that follow me around they say that they are from another dimension i dont know if its a lie but they say they arent earth devils which god can protect me from or are they normal but they are really strong and it just gets really complicated and they tell me to end it by suiciding

also i dont know if my parents are devils its all very confusing

i have no idea if its a trick within a trick

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,682,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
oh thanks

yeah.. its really complicated because
these devils that follow me around they say that they are from another dimension i dont know if its a lie but they say they arent earth devils which god can protect me from or are they normal but they are really strong and it just gets really complicated and they tell me to end it by suiciding

also i dont know if my parents are devils its all very confusing

i have no idea if its a trick within a trick
Well it’s best to take your issues to the correct forum. Prayers for you in the meantime.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello hello1424, welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I am praying for you.

332038_9b7ae3c1c36bdc5c9e0a46ba5a3f3eb7.gif

75a95860d8cb03642bd5ee6ea7c8d28a.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bible Miner

Aug 24, 2020
Kingdom of Heaven
✟16,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hello there
I have been struggling with a problem for a long time.

For some reason since birth weird things have been happening to me very negative things its kind of complicated to go into detail (hallucinations of talking people/creatures claiming to be devils) etc.

Im here because a friend suggested that there might be demons or devils possessing me and that a church can do an exorcism.

I am completely clueless because I dont know if a mental illness, devils, or something more complicated (supernatural problems)

but since my friend suggested that i get an exorcism but there are no churches open at the moment what should i do.
Hi and welcome. It is good that you came here.
One option you may find helpful is "Above & Beyond Christian Counselling". I say this because they are professional counselors. They can provide services online, including deliverance (what I think you mean by exorcism), if appropriate. But because they are professionals, they can quickly help you sort things out.

Know that there is nothing whatsoever that is stronger than the love and power of the Living God.

I pray that Almighty God will bless and keep you in His care, and that Jesus will deliver you from your situation. Amen.

Upvote 0

hello1424

Aug 29, 2020
santa clara
✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hi and welcome. It is good that you came here.
One option you may find helpful is "Above & Beyond Christian Counselling". I say this because they are professional counselors. They can provide services online, including deliverance (what I think you mean by exorcism), if appropriate. But because they are professionals, they can quickly help you sort things out.

Know that there is nothing whatsoever that is stronger than the love and power of the Living God.

I pray that Almighty God will bless and keep you in His care, and that Jesus will deliver you from your situation. Amen.
oh thank you im not sure if i will try it online because it seems complicated but i guess its a good idea
but i might wait until churches open thank you
thanks for the help

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hello1424

Aug 29, 2020
santa clara
✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It has been different since people have been praying for me. I have been feeling lighter on and off and snapping back. Im not sure if I should even fight it, maybe its natural for me to be from another dimension raised by an evil angel or should I be concerned about myself to be a human being its too hard to manage all of this

and im a bit concerned about my parents because if they are devils how do you turn them in but make sure they are safe and also if they arent they have some weird problems (supernatural) i dont know what to do

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Miner

Aug 24, 2020
Kingdom of Heaven
✟16,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has been different since people have been praying for me. I have been feeling lighter on and off and snapping back. Im not sure if I should even fight it, maybe its natural for me to be from another dimension raised by an evil angel or should I be concerned about myself to be a human being its too hard to manage all of this

and im a bit concerned about my parents because if they are devils how do you turn them in but make sure they are safe and also if they arent they have some weird problems (supernatural) i dont know what to do
I realize that it is challenging to manage your thoughts right now, but let me give you this Truth: you are a human being who is greatly loved and valued by God. He sent His Son, Jesus, to save you. Do NOT believe anything that contradicts this Truth.

These devils you say are following you around are speaking lies to you.

We are praying for you. You should also pray. Ask the LORD JESUS for help. Ask Him to rescue you and to guide you and to protect you.

He loves you with an everlasting love. THAT IS THE TRUTH you must hold onto.

May the peace and love of God invade your life today.

Upvote 0

hello1424

Aug 29, 2020
santa clara
✟7,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I realize that it is challenging to manage your thoughts right now, but let me give you this Truth: you are a human being who is greatly loved and valued by God. He sent His Son, Jesus, to save you. Do NOT believe anything that contradicts this Truth.

These devils you say are following you around are speaking lies to you.

We are praying for you. You should also pray. Ask the LORD JESUS for help. Ask Him to rescue you and to guide you and to protect you.

He loves you with an everlasting love. THAT IS THE TRUTH you must hold onto.

May the peace and love of God invade your life today.
thank you so much for your words im really appreciative of your encouragement
but it gets a little tiring worrying about the contradictions the devils tell me because it always somehow ruins the logic im thinking of at the moment they say things like they are more powerful than god because they are not from earth or they were always with me since i was born in another world etc.
i really do hope that i am loved and valued by god. yes i am trying to manage thinking of these thoughts now the devils spam me with so much nonsense i cant even think sometimes but hopefully i learn the truth you speak of thank you

Upvote 0