Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, thanks for finally coming, I invited our Muslim friend here because he wanted to convert me to Islam in conversations we had on YouTube, so I’m prepared to accept any challenges he would like to put forth during his stay here.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, thanks for finally coming, I invited our Muslim friend here because he wanted to convert me to Islam in conversations we had on YouTube, so I’m prepared to accept any challenges he would like to put forth during his stay here.

Ahh.. makes lovely sense. You all have fun!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2020
Jeddah
✟8,101.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Every human of the children of Adam was created with three hundred and sixty joints.” Source: Sahih Muslim

How did he know that if you claim he was a false prophet? He also had many predictions.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: “Every human of the children of Adam was created with three hundred and sixty joints.” Source: Sahih Muslim

How did he know that if you claim he was a false prophet? He also had many predictions.
Post a thread on anything Islamic you want here:

Debate Other Religions & Faiths

This is just a forum to introduce yourself, there’s another section for debates.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome! Probably the best forums to start would be the two below. Please make sure to read the Statement of Purpose for each forum as well.

Debate Other Religions & Faiths
Debate Other Religions & Faiths Statement of Purpose

Christianity and World Religion
Statement of Purpose - Christianity and World Religion Statement of Purpose

Also, review that Terms of Service as there are rules there that apply to everyone, whether they are Christian or not.
Terms of Service and Christian Forum Rules | Christian Forums

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh ok, so what is your knowledge concerning Christianity? And why are you living in my country—Saudi Arabia?
Well for starters my great grandparents and grandparents came to this country and were given the nationality mostly for their positions, and I was just born here so... My knowledge is not great and neither is it bad, I’m still a student and slave of Christ who is learning.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I don’t know what to do here lol
Hello Mohammed. Great to have you on board!
I hope you will enjoy your time here. We are happy you have joined us and glad to welcome you as our friend!

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2020
Jeddah
✟8,101.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Well for starters my great grandparents and grandparents came to this country and were given the nationality mostly for their positions, and I was just born here so... My knowledge is not great and neither is it bad, I’m still a student and slave of Christ who is learning.
As for myself, then I am a Salafi Sunni Muslim that also doesn’t have much knowledge because of my young age, but later I’m thinking of enhancing myself in Islamic knowledge. I am a person that has neither read the Bible, not will I ever think of converting to Christianity because of the ultimate proofs I know for Islam. The reason I created this was because you wanted me to have a dialogue with you over here and not on YouTube.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As for myself, then I am a Salafi Sunni Muslim that also doesn’t have much knowledge because of my young age, but later I’m thinking of enhancing myself in Islamic knowledge. I am a person that has neither read the Bible, not will I ever think of converting to Christianity because of the ultimate proofs I know for Islam. The reason I created this was because you wanted me to have a dialogue with you over here and not on YouTube.
Well I’m still not baptized into any denomination I lean towards Orthodox Christianity and its theology, Islam relies on its claim of continuity with the supposed previous revelations that have disappeared due to human corruption and interference, somehow, if this is disproved then all of Islam’s other claims fall apart. If Islam has no continuity with any of the prophets and communities it claims to follow, then everything else simply becomes moot. Yes I do want to have a dialogue with you, but I want to discuss the big issues, not small arbitrary issues like supposed scientific miracles in the Quran.

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2020
Jeddah
✟8,101.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Well I’m still not baptized into any denomination I lean towards Orthodox Christianity and its theology, Islam relies on its claim of continuity with the supposed previous revelations that have disappeared due to human corruption and interference, somehow, if this is disproved then all of Islam’s other claims fall apart. If Islam has no continuity with any of the prophets and communities it claims to follow, then everything else simply becomes moot. Yes I do want to have a dialogue with you, but I want to discuss the big issues, not small arbitrary issues like supposed scientific miracles in the Quran.

Scientific proofs are some of the ultimate proofs for Islam. I understand why you wouldn’t want to talk another such a topic, it’s too heavy for you to handle! Anyway, what made you leave Islam in the first place?

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Scientific proofs are some of the ultimate proofs for Islam. I understand why you wouldn’t want to talk another such a topic, it’s too heavy for you to handle!
No, it’s because it’s arbitrary, and there’s also the fact the Quran itself doesn’t actually use scientific claims as proof, you have to reinterpret vague verses to make scientific miracles, the fact no one up until the late 1900s actually used this as an argument for Islam shows you how bogus these claims are. I on the other hand am asking you to discuss claims the Quran actually makes to prove its continuity with the prophets and their own communities and its theological claims, you don’t seem to want to discuss that with me, despite the fact you make many videos on YouTube concerning the Bible and I know the type of Apologists you watch that critique Christianity, I’m inviting you to do that, just allow me the reply.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ADMIN HAT ON

Guys, this is not the debate forum, take it to Debate Other Religions & Faiths and make some threads there, I think we would all enjoy some friendly debate about this there.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2020
Jeddah
✟8,101.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
No, it’s because it’s arbitrary, and there’s also the fact the Quran itself doesn’t actually use scientific claims as proof, you have to reinterpret vague verses to make scientific miracles, the fact no one up until the late 1900s actually used this as an argument for Islam shows you how bogus these claims are. I on the other hand am asking you to discuss claims the Quran actually makes to prove its continuity with the prophets and their own communities and its theological claims, you don’t seem to want to discuss that with me, despite the fact you make many videos on YouTube concerning the Bible and I know the type of Apologists you watch that critique Christianity, I’m inviting you to do that, just allow me the reply.

We use scientific proofs in our modern time to prove Islam because we are living in the era of science and technology. There weren’t many people back in the days that asked for scientific proofs for Islam, so your reason really doesn’t make it invalid to use such proofs. I’m not much in Muslim-Christian dialogue, so I really don’t have much knowledge concerning Christianity. All I know is that some Jewish Rabbis have admitted that Muhamamd صلى الله عليه وسلم has been mentioned in their books, you even have knowledge Christians converting to Islam because of this clear evidence. Chapters such as Song of Solomon 5:16 CLEARLY speak about Muhammad صلى لله عليه وسلم.

Upvote 0