East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello! My name is Henry, I travel a lot and wanted to join to find and connect other like minded people across the world. Have a great day :)
Hi, welcome to the forum in Jesus name, it is a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians :)

• Friendly
Reactions: devin553344
Upvote 0

Henry Rogers

Sep 18, 2019
Aldershot
✟7,995.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the love everyone.

OK, so seeming as I know no one on the forum here, I want to share what I have been struggling with on a day to day basis. Money and my faith.

I set up businesses through Europe, and most of them are successful. I live a modest life (I have a few small vices that I am working on) But in essence, I am not extravagant. The problem that I constantly have in my head is that I feel that I should be tithing more and using the money for more charitable causes, however I also want to reinvest and create jobs. Both I believe are good things. But when something fails or I have to let someone go because they are not performing I have this inner struggle inside and I feel awful. Thoughts on this if you will, but also just wanted to get it off my chest.

• Prayers
Reactions: Coady
Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for the love everyone.

OK, so seeming as I know no one on the forum here, I want to share what I have been struggling with on a day to day basis. Money and my faith.

I set up businesses through Europe, and most of them are successful. I live a modest life (I have a few small vices that I am working on) But in essence, I am not extravagant. The problem that I constantly have in my head is that I feel that I should be tithing more and using the money for more charitable causes, however I also want to reinvest and create jobs. Both I believe are good things. But when something fails or I have to let someone go because they are not performing I have this inner struggle inside and I feel awful. Thoughts on this if you will, but also just wanted to get it off my chest.

You do have to conduct a profiting business. There are a lot of wealthy people in the Bible stories. Yeah letting someone go is emotional probably.

Upvote 0