stoneyrivers

Oct 13, 2006
✟15,136.00
Faith
Christian
I hope this finds all to be well. I am registering to get some advice from stay at home Christian mothers. I have been home since May this year. I am really beginning to feel so alone and worthless. I am not good with sewing or anything dealing with yarn. But I am good with tools, such as a hammer and nails. (But hubby feels threatened by that.) I can cook & clean, but that seems all that I am good for these days.:help:

gumpsmom

Contributor
Feb 13, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
✟23,544.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
28302hrty0pl6gf.gif

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
I'm not a stay at home mom at this time, but I was in the past. I know how you feel. There just seems to be not enough satisfaction in "just" cooking and cleaning. (although it is an important job)
I, myself, was able to keep myself busy with needlework... I just love doing it. I gave away most of the things I made, and now wish I had the time to continue doing it.
If you are good with tools, maybe you could make a few small things and see how that goes.
You know you really aren't worthless (though that is how you may feel right now).
As far as being alone, jump on into the forums and make some new friends. There are so many great people here. Feel free to PM me if you want to.
Enjoy your time here. God Bless...

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The soul hardly ever realizes it, but whether he is a believer or not,
his loneliness is really a homesickness for God.
-Hubert van Zeller

Hello and Welcome
We are proud you joined our family.
May your time here be spent well.

May all your questions be answered.
May support be found in abundance.

Please visit often and bring all your friends.
You will find the most wonderful refreshments provided free.

I pray your cup will be full and running over with:
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness and faithfulness.

May the Grace and Mercy of our,
Lord, Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

Upvote 0

DeleseRose

DeleseRose
Jan 24, 2002
USA.
Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Welcome StonyRivers, you can find more advice on this subject in other subforems, that's on the home page on this forum. Look towards the bottom, There's parenting and age appropriate sections, married sections and problems that arise in them, not saying the subject matter ofyour post is a problem. Any I hop you stick around long after you find the answers you need.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.