CA
✟15,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! :wave: I am so glad to be joining such a wonderful community on this page.
Praying the Rosary was never a tradition in my house, but I wanted to get closer to God and thank him for all I have in life. So, I started learning these prayers. But I am really struggling with memorizing them. Does anyone have any tips? They would be greatly appreciated!

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,850.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello! :wave: I am so glad to be joining such a wonderful community on this page.
Praying the Rosary was never a tradition in my house, but I wanted to get closer to God and thank him for all I have in life. So, I started learning these prayers. But I am really struggling with memorizing them. Does anyone have any tips? They would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome.

Your question is best asked in the Catholic section. But, why not go to a Rosary site online or download a Rosary app for your phone? Myself, i only ever pray the sorrowful mystery anyway as i find it such a special mystery to pray.

God bless you

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,673,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome. You can gets sone tips here: One Bread, One Body - Catholic

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Lily Rose,
welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

325197_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

f9a2ae5a8f29c2c1d3728c3a689d8318.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome to the forums

Upvote 0