Nebraska
✟18,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone! I'm Kat, the newest of the newbies (as of the time I'm writing this post, anyway). I've been a Christian for as long as I can remember, but I really got serious about my relationship with Christ when I was about 18. I'm currently looking to connect with other believers and find some solace among like-minded people. :)

A little bit about me: I work as an employee at a kennel and look after dogs for a living. I enjoy writing, crocheting, and playing video games in my spare time, and I hope to become a published author someday. Hopefully soon!

I'm looking forward to getting to know the forum!

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone! I'm Kat, the newest of the newbies (as of the time I'm writing this post, anyway). I've been a Christian for as long as I can remember, but I really got serious about my relationship with Christ when I was about 18. I'm currently looking to connect with other believers and find some solace among like-minded people. :)

A little bit about me: I work as an employee at a kennel and look after dogs for a living. I enjoy writing, crocheting, and playing video games in my spare time, and I hope to become a published author someday. Hopefully soon!

Hello, and welcome to CF! We share a lot of interests. :)

I pray you are blessed by being here. Please let us know if you have any questions about navigating the forum etc.

Again, welcome!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

How to Successfully Self-Publish a Kindle eBook - Michael Hyatt

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings, and welcome to CF, Kat. May you find godly encouragement, warm fellowship, and engaging discussion here. You might find others who share your love for writing on the forum below:

The Writers Guild

Upvote 0