✟98,793.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone! :)

I'm Zaan. I'm not big on forums, but I was really hoping to find a good place for fellowship, biblical discussions and even some answers/clarifications.

I was raised a Christian and was always very Spiritual, but later definitely lost my way for many reasons. Thankfully, and only by HIS grace, I was able to find my way back on track.
After a lot of Bible study and also acknowledging family roots I began to explore Messianic practices. I believe YHWH has definitely been leading me there for a long time, I was just slow to follow. I'm still fuzzy on a few things though.

Now I am here trying to solidify my spiritual identity and "get serious" without any like-minded fellowship other than some family or Messianic congregations nearby. *sigh*
I hope I can find something here and get where I need to be. ❤

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I'm Zaan. I'm not big on forums, but I was really hoping to find a good place for fellowship, biblical discussions and even some answers/clarifications.

I was raised a Christian and was always very Spiritual, but later definitely lost my way for many reasons. Thankfully, and only by HIS grace, I was able to find my way back on track.
After a lot of Bible study and also acknowledging family roots I began to explore Messianic practices. I believe YHWH has definitely been leading me there for a long time, I was just slow to follow. I'm still fuzzy on a few things though.

Now I am here trying to solidify my spiritual identity and "get serious" without any like-minded fellowship other than some family or Messianic congregations nearby. *sigh*
Hi Zaan! .. Welcome to CF!

:wave::wave::wave:

I, too, have been led to my knowledge of YHWH's plan for The House of Israel through His work in my life, and last year, He instructed me through prayer as I made a pocket-sized booklet on the computer to present what the scriptures say about the core topics of Christianity. There is a page in there that I have called "Jesus for Jews". I'd like to share that with you, because no doubt He will have some useful message for you as you read it :)

I hope you will enjoy being here, making lots of good friends and making a truly positive impact for The Lord!

Who will give salvation for Israel out of Zion? When God restores His captive people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad! (Psalms 53:7).

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to. A good passage to study is John chapter 3, where the Lord Jesus explains about the new birth; it is a key to understanding a lot of Scripture.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Welcome! :)

Upvote 0

Zaan

Sep 4, 2017
South West UK
✟98,793.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi Zaan! .. Welcome to CF!

:wave::wave::wave:

I, too, have been led to my knowledge of YHWH's plan for The House of Israel through His work in my life, and last year, He instructed me through prayer as I made a pocket-sized booklet on the computer to present what the scriptures say about the core topics of Christianity. There is a page in there that I have called "Jesus for Jews". I'd like to share that with you, because no doubt He will have some useful message for you as you read it :)

I hope you will enjoy being here, making lots of good friends and making a truly positive impact for The Lord!

Who will give salvation for Israel out of Zion? When God restores His captive people, let Jacob rejoice, let Israel be glad! (Psalms 53:7).

Thank you for the lovely welcome! :blush:
I will be sure to read through the booklet, I feel it will be enlightening.
It seems to me like Father YHWH is calling his children from the house of Israel more now than in before.

Upvote 0

Zaan

Sep 4, 2017
South West UK
✟98,793.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hi; good to see you; God bless His Word to. A good passage to study is John chapter 3, where the Lord Jesus explains about the new birth; it is a key to understanding a lot of Scripture.

Thank you! :grinning:
Thanks for the recommendation! I will add it to my Bible study list.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Always here for you as a brother in Christ

May we all be led by the Holy Spirit for all true believers our of one mind

Praise be to Christ who IS the Word of God made flesh

Upvote 0